Hamas off terrorist organisations list...

they were not taken off the list, just moved

Another Phoney Phail....

You should have said...

"they were not moved off the list, just moved"

That would have been even funnier!

:laugh2::laugh::laugh2:

Don't like the truth do you when it destroys your ISLAMOINAZI PROPAGANDA, try reading your link again and you will see that I am correct. It was just a paper exercise with no real meaning

No, but that's honest. I'll rather have him here than have most of the Pro-Palis who cover up in masks of "anti-zionism". Some people can learn from him about honesty. He hates the Jews and he's not afraid to show it. If it wasn't so bitchy, I'd admire him for it.

Wonder wher he got that information from, as the ONS website doesn't differeniate between cities. From the information available on the ONS website regarding baby boys names, babies with the names Muhammad/Mohammad (combined) comprised 3.3% of all baby boys born in the UK in 2013, which means 96.7% of baby boys were called something else. In fact the name Oliver on its own, comprised about 3% of all baby boys named in the UK in 2013. To be fair, the name Muhammad has risen in popularity over the last 10 years to number 15, from 61, but Mohammed has dropped in popularity from 21 to 23.

Given the London Evening Standard is part owned by the Daily Mail (the bulk is owned by a Russian oligarch and ex-KGB agent) and is a right-wing agenda driven tabloid, I wouldn't give it too much credibility.

Wow. That's a lot of venomous spin given the innocuous nature of the info ... that the Muslim community is large and growing in London. What are you defending in this matter? Do you have any conflicting info?

Actually the fact of the matter is Mohammad and its derivates ie Muhammad, Muhamad, Mohamad, Mohamed, Mohammed, is the number one name in the UK last year.

Prove it.

Will this do

Most popular baby names The top 20 boys and girls names in England and Wales - Home News - UK - The Independent

Muhammad is the most popular babies’ name in England and Wales, when its three main spelling variations are counted. Amelia was the top name for girls for the third year in a row.
More than 7,400 boys were called Muhammad, Mohammed or Mohammad last year. Oliver, the name which officially took the top spot, was only given to 6,949 babies.

Yes thanks. There are 451 more Muhammad/Mohammed/Mohammads in the Uk then there are Olivers....Run for the hills! The Moooslims are coming!...wait, how many of those Muhammad/Mohammed/Mohammads were chosen by non-Muslim parents? We're only assuming that Muslim parents call their sons Muhammad/Mohammed/Mohammad.

Proof was asked for and proof was given, so because you cant handle the truth you resort to immature ramblings.

Do explain how Tower Hamlets is run along sharia lines by the local council, they just so happen to be muslims and operate an apartheid regime keeping as many non muslims out of the area as possible.

Read my post again moron. You have some serious reading comprehension issues.

The only one with reading issues here is you dumbass...

FACT - Hamas are off terrorist list...

So what lie are you trying to prove?

Fact, the law of attraction is a scientific factuality.

Say tomorrow the UN decides it's not real.

Will it stop heavy objects from falling towards earth?

Yeah, like I thoughts.

So they took Hamas off of the black list. Does it make them mother Teresa?

Big effin' deal.

Whooo BIG deflection there Lipush...

Well 'done'??

Deflection? Hamas is a terror organization, period.

Fuck Europe.

Oh thats not nice Lipush...

Just imagine if someone said that about Israel...

They do all the time because they are just NAZI JEW HATERS

....Proof was asked for and proof was given, so because you cant handle the truth you resort to immature ramblings.

Do explain how Tower Hamlets is run along sharia lines by the local council, they just so happen to be muslims and operate an apartheid regime keeping as many non muslims out of the area as possible.

Oooo, someone's got his knickers in a twist. :rolleyes: No need to get prissy about it, Phoney. I accepted your "proof" and moved on. Evey bit of information helps broaden the overall picture. I can't explain how, "Tower Hamlets is run along sharia lines by the local council, they just so happen to be muslims and operate an apartheid regime keeping as many non muslims out of the area as possible." To do that I'd have to read right-wing fascist material found in England First, BNP, UKIP or Sharia Watch, why waste my time and energy, when I'm sure you can provide all the talking points necessary.

....Proof was asked for and proof was given, so because you cant handle the truth you resort to immature ramblings.

Oooo, someone's got his knickers in a twist. :rolleyes: No need to get prissy about it, Phoney. I accepted your "proof" and moved on. Evey bit of information helps broaden the overall picture. I can't explain how, "Tower Hamlets is run along sharia lines by the local council, they just so happen to be muslims and operate an apartheid regime keeping as many non muslims out of the area as possible." To do that I'd have to read right-wing fascist material found in England First, BNP, UKIP or Sharia Watch, why waste my time and energy, when I'm sure you can provide all the talking points necessary.

He's absolutely right. You pro Palestinians are not capable of handling the truth. No matter how much you want to deny it :)

As a European, I really can't agree that Europe is becoming the new MidEast...

I haven't seen any ISIS-lovers here recently...

Londonistan? Classic example? Got links to back that up Lipush?

I'm going to London soon, I'll have a look around and get back to you. Of course, I'll have to be vigilant, everyone knows those "ISLAMONAZIS" have expert Ninja training....

Revealed London s top 20 most popular names for baby boys and girls - London - News - London Evening Standard

Top 20 boys' names (London)
  1. Muhammad
  2. Daniel
  3. Alexander
  4. Mohammed
Wonder wher he got that information from, as the ONS website doesn't differeniate between cities. From the information available on the ONS website regarding baby boys names, babies with the names Muhammad/Mohammad (combined) comprised 3.3% of all baby boys born in the UK in 2013, which means 96.7% of baby boys were called something else. In fact the name Oliver on its own, comprised about 3% of all baby boys named in the UK in 2013. To be fair, the name Muhammad has risen in popularity over the last 10 years to number 15, from 61, but Mohammed has dropped in popularity from 21 to 23.

Given the London Evening Standard is part owned by the Daily Mail (the bulk is owned by a Russian oligarch and ex-KGB agent) and is a right-wing agenda driven tabloid, I wouldn't give it too much credibility.

Wow. That's a lot of venomous spin given the innocuous nature of the info ... that the Muslim community is large and growing in London. What are you defending in this matter? Do you have any conflicting info?

Just a natural reaction brought about by being exposed to the mountain of lies and BS spouted by the Hasbarats on this board. Didn't notice any "venomous spin", that comes exclusively from Hasbarats, I was just stating the facts, ma'am; Oh, the population increase of Muslims in London has been 3.9% from 2001 to 2011 and Muslims comprise 12.4% of the total population of London... DAMN! They're taking over! Run for the hills! The Mooslims are coming!

Lame dodge. You asked for a link to Lipush's "Londonstan" comment and I provided one that says Muhammad was London's most popular name for newborn boys last year (and that Mohammed was #4). You reaction was predictable ... first you panicked then you dodged. Next you will bury your head in the sand.

Actually the fact of the matter is Mohammad and its derivates ie Muhammad, Muhamad, Mohamad, Mohamed, Mohammed, is the number one name in the UK last year.

Prove it.

Will this do

Most popular baby names The top 20 boys and girls names in England and Wales - Home News - UK - The Independent

Muhammad is the most popular babies’ name in England and Wales, when its three main spelling variations are counted. Amelia was the top name for girls for the third year in a row.
More than 7,400 boys were called Muhammad, Mohammed or Mohammad last year. Oliver, the name which officially took the top spot, was only given to 6,949 babies.

Yes thanks. There are 451 more Muhammad/Mohammed/Mohammads in the Uk then there are Olivers....Run for the hills! The Moooslims are coming!...wait, how many of those Muhammad/Mohammed/Mohammads were chosen by non-Muslim parents? We're only assuming that Muslim parents call their sons Muhammad/Mohammed/Mohammad.

Another lame dodge. It is clear that nothing can penetrate the wall of blind ignorance you have erected to defend the mass of stupidity within.

No, but that's honest. I'll rather have him here than have most of the Pro-Palis who cover up in masks of "anti-zionism". Some people can learn from him about honesty. He hates the Jews and he's not afraid to show it. If it wasn't so bitchy, I'd admire him for it.

Yes, because it's easier to believe people are anti-Jewish than anti-human right violators.

But who cares what Sunni Welfare Troll posts? He's a grown man who spends all day everyday trolling here and expressing hatred for Jews, Blacks and Gays.
Maybe when he gets his next welfare check he will be in a better mood. :cool:

Yes, because it's easier to believe people are anti-Jewish than anti-human right violators.

When most of those who vote against you have no minimum guarantee of human rights in their states, of ANY kind, then yes, it's pure anti-Jewish, you need no brains to figure THAT out

When most of those who vote against you have no minimum guarantee of human rights in their states, of ANY kind, then yes, it's pure anti-Jewish, you need no brains to figure THAT out

You know what, I heard this same argument made by right wingers in the 1980's about South Africa.

Well, those people shouldn't be upset about apartheid, because the blacks in South Africa have it better than SOME African nations where the oppression is worse. Shit, some of those countries are run by cannibals!!!

Religious Apartheid is just as wrong as Racial Apartheid. Israel is a blight on humanity because it's an apartheid state.

It's not.

You use the same motto sentence over and over, but as I said, you could stick feathers to yourself, beak to your nose, cackle till your throat aches.... it still won't make you a duck.

Forum List

Back