Hamas off terrorist organisations list...

The europeans are once again sick of dealing with the zionist jews.

Every century the european people rise up against the juden.

Hopefully this time there will be a true final solution to the jewish problem. ..... :cool:

You are so funny. Keep up the good work to show us Americans why we detest your kind & continue to support the Jews & Israel.

No, but that's honest. I'll rather have him here than have most of the Pro-Palis who cover up in masks of "anti-zionism". Some people can learn from him about honesty. He hates the Jews and he's not afraid to show it. If it wasn't so bitchy, I'd admire him for it.

And you hate the Pals is that not right. Zionism is not jews only look at our politicians here in the US, you don't need to be a Jew to be a Zionist. I am anti Zionist. Also Zionist is much like communism. Russian is the third highest country that Jews are flocking to, and many are very wealthy. Also your PM"s and many higher ups mainly came from Russia and Ukraine, right?

Last edited:
When most of those who vote against you have no minimum guarantee of human rights in their states, of ANY kind, then yes, it's pure anti-Jewish, you need no brains to figure THAT out

You know what, I heard this same argument made by right wingers in the 1980's about South Africa.

Well, those people shouldn't be upset about apartheid, because the blacks in South Africa have it better than SOME African nations where the oppression is worse. Shit, some of those countries are run by cannibals!!!

Religious Apartheid is just as wrong as Racial Apartheid. Israel is a blight on humanity because it's an apartheid state.

And now under the Marxist ANC the blacks in South Africa are seeing how much better things were under white rule and want a return of aparthied policies to stop the murders, rapes and violence

It's not.

You use the same motto sentence over and over, but as I said, you could stick feathers to yourself, beak to your nose, cackle till your throat aches.... it still won't make you a duck.

When Arabs have all the same civil and political rights that Jews have in Israel, THEN you can claim you've gotten past apartheid.

Down to being forced to take up arms against the Palestinians, and no longer being allowed to educate their children the arab way. Just two of the reasons your thought process is way off kilter

Why do you things try so hard to pretend your obvious Jew hatred isn't what it is?
Why would he hate Jews?

None of the humans are buying it.
What do you know about humanity, you just got done calling him a "thing".

Keep telling you we cant answer that, it is the wrong question. We cant tell you why you should hate the Jews, but someone has in the past. All we can do is point out your obvious hatred of the Jews to the point of it being a fixation.

More than you who is not that polite or even rational.

Keep telling you we cant answer that,
Then why do you keep claiming that?

Not being able to say why you said something, is the same as thinking things for no reason.

it is the wrong question.
Asking what you based your claim on, is the "wrong question"?

We cant tell you why you should hate the Jews,
Is that a Freudian slip?

I didn't ask you why I "should" hate Jews; I asked you why "would" I hate Jews?

but someone has in the past.
And what do you base that on?

All we can do is point out your obvious hatred of the Jews to the point of it being a fixation.
How can my alleged Jew-hating be "obvious", when you can't even explain why you think that?

More than you who is not that polite or even rational.
You think things for no reason whatsoever, yet say I'm irrational?

As for being polite, I have no intention of being polite to hypocrites who eschew truth.

No, but that's honest. I'll rather have him here than have most of the Pro-Palis who cover up in masks of "anti-zionism". Some people can learn from him about honesty. He hates the Jews and he's not afraid to show it. If it wasn't so bitchy, I'd admire him for it.

And you hate the Pals is that not right. Zionism is not jews only look at our politicians here in the US, you don't need to be a Jew to be a Zionist. I am anti Zionist. Also Zionist is much like communism. Russian is the third highest country that Jews are flocking to, and many are very wealthy. Also your PM"s and many higher ups mainly came from Russia and Ukraine, right?

Your point being?

Palestinians come from many Arab states, including Jordan and Egpyt.

It's not.

You use the same motto sentence over and over, but as I said, you could stick feathers to yourself, beak to your nose, cackle till your throat aches.... it still won't make you a duck.

When Arabs have all the same civil and political rights that Jews have in Israel, THEN you can claim you've gotten past apartheid.
When all Arabs in Arab countries have the same rights as they do in Israel maybe you can talk moron

Forum List

Back