Hamas off terrorist organisations list...

Perhaps you're just too dull-witted to do anything about it. :dunno: Seriously? Do I have to walk you back to the post I responded to?
Yes....... :cool:
Nah, not necessary. With that, you've proven to me exactly why you don't turn words into action. You're not capable. Hell, you're not even capable of finding your post that I initially responded to in this thread and I had only replied to two of your posts. Your ignorance actually answered my question. Thanks for playin'.

With that, you've proven to me exactly why you don't turn words into action. You're not capable. Hell, you're not even capable of finding your post that I initially responded to in this thread and I had only replied to two of your posts.
...........^^ Typical coward........ :lol: :lol:
Cowardly about what? I asked a question and you answered it.

What problems did the U.S. have with them ... in say ... 1950?

Well,t hat's a good question.

In the 1950's we didn't take sides. When the Israelis cooperated with the UK and France to try to take the Suez Canal from Egypt, the Eisenhower Adminstration teamed up with the USSR in the United Nations and got them to back down.

What problems did the U.S. have with them ... in say ... 1950?

Well,t hat's a good question.

In the 1950's we didn't take sides. When the Israelis cooperated with the UK and France to try to take the Suez Canal from Egypt, the Eisenhower Adminstration teamed up with the USSR in the United Nations and got them to back down.
So when did Arabs become a problem for the U.S.?

You think Hamas doesnt violate human rights?
Of cours enot. Because you are an idiot.

I think Hamas is fighting against an oppressive government.
Yes, Fatah is definitely an oppressive government. But that is no reason to engage in terrorism.
hamas-body-drag.jpg

What rights do Arab citizens of Israel not have that Jewish citizens have ?

Well, they don't have the right to vote if they live in the occuppied territories.

Israeli Arabs who live in the disputed territories do indeed have the right to vote in Israeli elections just as Palestinian Arabs who live there have the right to vote ... in Palestinian elections. Could you list the countries in which non-citizens are granted the right to vote? Could it be you require it only of Israel because you are a dime-a-dozen Jew-hating scummie?

Yes, Fatah is definitely an oppressive government. But that is no reason to engage in terrorism

Again, guy, Terrorism is one of those words that means nothing.

When Bin Laden killed Russians, he was a Freedom FIghter. WHen he killed Americans he was a terrorist.
The two objectives were not mutually inclusive. And words do have meaning, even if you choose to ignore them...

Terrorism = the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal - Merriam Webster

Yeah, we're the bone in their throats.

SOMEONE needs to be.

Not all are cowards like you.

You're the bone, we're the ones who get bitten.

We'd have no problem with the Arab world if you weren't constantly pissing them off.

We have had problems with the arab world since Mohamed invented islam and attracted the dregs of society

There's indisputable evidence that Islam also turns normal peeps into dregs (see: Sunni Man). :cool-45:

Do they have the right to vote in US elections, and if not why not

Do they have the right to serve in US armed forces, and if not why not

Were they or were they evicted as enemy aliens under CUSTOMARY INTENATIONAL LAW.
Does the same apply to Jews driven out of the west bank in 1948, who are now rebuilding their homes in the settlements ?

Yes, we need the Lebensraum!!!!

Zionists are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

Or at least strong enough to defend themselves against 21st Century Nazi skanks. :cool-45:

We have had problems with the arab world since Mohamed invented islam and attracted the dregs of society

They weren't bothering me. The US had no problem with them until Israel was founded.

In fact, the Arab World was allied with the Nazis in WW2 and just in case you need a history lesson, that was before Israel was reborn.

You gotta love these atheist who have strong sympathies and seem to really understand the muslum nutjobs....Heart warming really

I understand them perfectly.

The Zionists stole their land and bombed their children. I completely and totally understand why they are willing to kill themselves in attempts to get revenge.

Israel stole no one's land nor does she bomb anyone's children. The Pals aren't interested in revenge ... they are, as ever, interested only in Israel's demise.

Yes, Fatah is definitely an oppressive government. But that is no reason to engage in terrorism

Again, guy, Terrorism is one of those words that means nothing.

When Bin Laden killed Russians, he was a Freedom FIghter. WHen he killed Americans he was a terrorist.
Not really. Your moral equivalence is showing.

Did not your boy, Ronald Reagan, call the people fighting the Russians in Afghanistan (of whom Bin Laden was one) "Freedom Fighters"?

I think when they kill Americans, we should to after them because they killed Americans. But we shouldn't try to pretend we have some kind of moral superiority.

We also need to stop sticking our dicks in the Middle East Hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

Forum List

Back