HAMAS intended to start a major war with its terrorist attack against innocent Israeli civilians on 10/07

Having potatoe head in there doesnt help. Hell we wanted to deal with Iran long ago. But werent allowed.

Eventually we may have a terror org with Nukes. Who will gladly use them. They want a end of world result.

Wrong.
Look up "Operation Ajax".
{...
Operation Ajax was a covert operation by the United States and the United Kingdom to overthrow the elected government of Iran and Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in 195312345. The operation was motivated by Mosaddegh's nationalization of the oil industry, which was previously controlled by the British124. The operation resulted in the consolidation of the power of the Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, who was seen as a puppet of the foreign powers by many Iranians245. The operation had long-lasting effects on the political and economic relations between Iran and the West45.
...}
We were the bad guys.
And we also were the bad buys invading Iraq over WMD lies.
So now all countries need and have a right to nukes in order to protect themselves.
We are the ones who want the "end of the world".
We show that by bribing the military coup in the Ukraine in 2014.
Russia can't allow the Ukraine to join NATO because it is inside their defense perimeter.
It means WWIII if they ever appear to be winning.

Wrong.
Look up "Operation Ajax".
{...
Operation Ajax was a covert operation by the United States and the United Kingdom to overthrow the elected government of Iran and Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in 195312345. The operation was motivated by Mosaddegh's nationalization of the oil industry, which was previously controlled by the British124. The operation resulted in the consolidation of the power of the Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, who was seen as a puppet of the foreign powers by many Iranians245. The operation had long-lasting effects on the political and economic relations between Iran and the West45.
...}
We were the bad guys.
And we also were the bad buys invading Iraq over WMD lies.
So now all countries need and have a right to nukes in order to protect themselves.
We are the ones who want the "end of the world".
We show that by bribing the military coup in the Ukraine in 2014.
Russia can't allow the Ukraine to join NATO because it is inside their defense perimeter.
It means WWIII if they ever appear to be winning.
Iran was better off with the Shah. They been fanatics ever since

Having potatoe head in there doesnt help. Hell we wanted to deal with Iran long ago. But werent allowed.

Eventually we may have a terror org with Nukes. Who will gladly use them. They want a end of world result.
When I was young, I remember the Shah of Iran was a friend to America. I don't know what happened or why to make today's Iran to fund terrorists in the Middle East a lifetime later, because all of the Shah Mohamad Reva Pahlavi trust for America, so much that when he was dying of cancer, he was treated in one of our country's medical centers with the hopes on all sides that he would beat cancer. I just don't get it. :(

1699924402769.jpeg

When I was young, I remember the Shah of Iran was a friend to America. I don't know what happened or why to make today's Iran to fund terrorists in the Middle East a lifetime later, because all of Shah trust for America, so much that when he was dying of cancer, he was treated in one of our country's medical centers with the hopes on all sides that he would beat cancer. I just don't get it. :(

My sister dated an Iranian exchange student. Iran was a great place under the Shah. The rekigious fanatics were held in check then.

My sister dated an Iranian exchange student. Iran was a great place under the Shah. The rekigious fanatics were held in check then.

The Brits paid 13 cents on oil revenue. Everyone else was getting 50 cents. There was enough money for lavish lifestyles for the inner circle elite, but no money for health care, education or infrastructure. There was no middle class. When the student protests were ignored they lost out to the Ayatollah. The religious hard right seized the day.

Peaceful religions throw gays off buildings.
"Peaceful religions throw gays off buildings."

Come again?
My church would never contemplate anything like that at all. That's because our bible disallows murder of sinners. Our pastors put the light on changing behaviors based on belief in the scriptures God gave us in the Bible that explicitly say we mustn't judge because judgment is in God's job description, not ours. We are charged with telling others of the God's love according to our Lord, Jesus. Reminds me, it's time to turn in and pray for peace in the Middle East and the world, for that matter. Sleep well everyone. God will sustain you if you believe in Him. 'Nighters! :sleep:

I'm less afraid of the terror org that manages to get their hands on one medium nuke. I'm more afraid of the terror org that gets their hands on 10 small ones.

Netanyahu supported Hamas because they have essential to his strategy of preventing a 2 state solution.

Netanyahu supported Hamas because they were essential to his strategy of preventing a 2 state solution.

Netanyahu supported Hamas because they were essential to his strategy of preventing a 2 state solution.

Iran isn't going to nuke anyone. They just think they need the bomb because Israel has been threatening them since 1992?

Remember? This was always about nuclear power.. as far back as Atoms for Peace.

After the courts ruled that Israel had to pay their billion dollar oil debt Israel started with the threats.

Well, they succeeded with pissing them off so well that Israel seems to have decided to tell the world to go EFF itself. Hamas is going down for the last time and Iran and their dogs in Lebanon and Syria are next, if they try any more crap.

Israel has never been able to leave Syria and Lebanon alone. They spent years provoking the hell out of them because they wanted fertile land and water.

He said: “Eighty percent of the incidents worked like this: we would send tractors to plow in an area of little use, in a demilitarized zone, knowing ahead of time that the Syrians would shoot. If they didn’t start shooting, we would tell the tractors to advance until the Syrians would get aggravated and start shooting. We used artillery and later the air force became involved.”

Dayan said this was the policy for years and that former northern military commanders, later including Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, consistently used such tactics.

He said that after the 1948 war of independence, Israel was unhappy with the cease-fire lines and wanted to change them “through military actions that were not quite at the level of war. The idea was to seize an area and hold on to it until the enemy despairs and gives it to us.”

Iran is funding hamas. Iran and hamas think they can usher in their 12th imam fictional character by lighting the world on fire with carnage everywhere. Idiots.

That's not what is going on. Hamas has always served Israel's ambitions.

Forum List

Back