HAMAS intended to start a major war with its terrorist attack against innocent Israeli civilians on 10/07

Iran does need to get punched in the mouth.

In reagards to Americans held hostage. From day 1. Hamas you have 24 hours to return them or Im gonna start breaking shit in Iran. Yes I said Iran.
I-Ran is The Lying Cocksucker In Chief's (Barack Davis-obama) best friend. Didn't Sponge-Brains-Shits-Pants just send them 5 BILLION dollars? Why yes, Virginia. He did.

But, you say that the money has been 'frozen' in Qatari Banks? Boy, I bet it's real safe there. Especially considering THAT'S WHERE THE HAMAS LEADERSHIP LIVES!!!

dimocraps are scum

Its ALWAYS for nefarious reasons. WAPO did not all of a sudden decide to stop lying. This is saying that Israel is falling into the trap that HAMAS set and Israel should stop attacking HAMAS...thats what I take.

WAPO loves HAMAS and HATES ISRAEL.
It is falling into a trap when you retaliate for the unprovoked, wanton murder of more than 1000 of your civilian citizens and injury to many more in an attack of 5000 or so rockets? That was day one. When hundreds of your citizens are subsequently kidnapped, raped, tortured, murdered, held for ransom?

If that is what WAPO is inferring they do reflect the most degenerate and disgusting attitudes of the American left.

Don't you find it telling that the best friends Hamas has in this Country are dimocrap FILTH?

Birds of a feather, fellow travelers, brothers in arms -- Whatever. Scum sticks together

The left wing cult fucks ignore this....they simply hate Jews.

Democrat cult fucks are the most ANTISEMITIC of anyone in the US other than MUSLIMS like Illan Omar and TLAIB.

I-Ran is The Lying Cocksucker In Chief's (Barack Davis-obama) best friend. Didn't Sponge-Brains-Shits-Pants just send them 5 BILLION dollars? Why yes, Virginia. He did.

But, you say that the money has been 'frozen' in Qatari Banks? Boy, I bet it's real safe there. Especially considering THAT'S WHERE THE HAMAS LEADERSHIP LIVES!!!

dimocraps are scum
With our corrupt government laundering it there Im sure.

Me or you would send a message to Iran that I guarantee they would listen to.

As long as they dont pay a price for their proxies...they will never stop.

Why would Hamas want the US to attack Iran? You aren't about to try to say that Israel SLAUGHTERED THEIR OWN?

Hamas is a wild card. Netanyahu funds them through Qatar. They are crucial to his strategy to prevent any 2 state solution. Either Bibi lost control of them or something else went wrong. Playing these kinds of games is really, really sick.

It is falling into a trap when you retaliate for the unprovoked, wanton murder of more than 1000 of your civilian citizens and injury to many more in an attack of 5000 or so rockets? That was day one. When hundreds of your citizens are subsequently kidnapped, raped, tortured, murdered, held for ransom?

If that is what WAPO is inferring they do reflect the most degenerate and disgusting attitudes of the American left.

That is what the left wing cult fucks say. I say Israel should ELIMINATE HAMAS "FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA."

"FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, SHITHEADS IN HAMAS CAN DRINK MY PEE"
"FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, GAYS IN HAMAS WILL BEND THE KNEE"
"FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, HAMAS WILL DIE AND JEWS WILL BE FREE"
"FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, HAMAS WILL STOP SUCKING ON LITTLE BOY PEE PEE"
"FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, HAMAS PREFERRED PRONOUN IS NOT 'HE'"

Democrat cult fucks are the most ANTISEMITIC of anyone in the US other than MUSLIMS like Illan Omar and TLAIB.

You're crazy. Nobody hates Jews. They hate the 70 years of conflict in Palestine.

You're really incredibly stupid... Jewish people in the US who have no control over what Israel does are fearful for their safety.

dimocrap FILTH are more Anti-Western than anything. Anti-Civilization. Anti-Freedom

Jews/Israel is the only Country in the ME that qualifies. If they were Cargo Cultists and lived like the Israelis; with Western Ways, Freedom, etc, dimocrrap FILTH would hate them.

dimocraps have one desire in this world....... To make everybody else bend to their will.

Are you actually blaming the Washington Post for this latest carnage in the saga of Israel?

1699910739985.png

HAMAS had no choice! They HAD to TORTURE, RAPE, MUTILATE, AND MURDER anyone they encountered on 10/7. Israel MAY NOT RESPOND IN ANY WAY! - Left Wing Cult Fucks.

You're crazy. Nobody hates Jews. They hate the 70 years of conflict in Palestine.

You're really incredibly stupid... Jewish people in the US who have no control over what Israel does are fearful for their safety.
You are really ignorant of history if that is what you believe.

I agree with the poster who said WAPO is fake news.

STICK WITH THAT.

Well, they succeeded with pissing them off so well that Israel seems to have decided to tell the world to go EFF itself. Hamas is going down for the last time and Iran and their dogs in Lebanon and Syria are next, if they try any more crap.
At least we can hope.

Killing civilians and taking hostages seems like a somewhat questionable position to take and then want sympathy.

Killing civilians and taking hostages seems like a somewhat questionable position to take and then want sympathy.

They have to get rid of the Palestinians to have a Jewish state or they will never be safe. It would be just like they were still in Europe. Hamas is a tool to that end.

Well, Fuck HAMAS and FUCK IRAN,

Wrong.
The Zionist are the bad guys and have been intent on genocide of the Palestinian native even before they lied in 1920 and claimed the had no political ambitions.

Just look at how they blew up the British peace keeper high command in the King David Hotel.
The only possible reason to do that is so the British could not stop them from wiping out more Arab villages, like Deir Yassin.

We also are the bad guys with Iran, as we murdered tens of thousands of Iranians when we bribed the Shah into the military coup to end the democracy there.

Forum List

Back