HAMAS intended to start a major war with its terrorist attack against innocent Israeli civilians on 10/07

They don't have much of a police force in the West Bank. How is that possible in this day and age?
Because dogs like pancakes.

Not sure what you're getting at. Why do they need police? To smash in the heads of women who dare to have sex with someone without permission?

Because dogs like pancakes.

Not sure what you're getting at. Why do they need police? To smash in the heads of women who dare to have sex with someone without permission?
I'm not talking about religious police.

Civilized people have law enforcement and courts. The West Bank sounds like Yemen.

Last edited:
The only problem with that thinking is that there are no so called Communists remaining anywhere other than the CCP to defeat .
And they are no longer Communists in the original terms of use and the last thing ordinary Chinese see are US type news sources .

Anyway the OP is unadulterated garbage .
Even if you believed the imaginary premiss , why would the Israeli Nazis order a total Stand Down and ignore incoming and exiting Freedom Fighters ?
Utterly absurd .
The chinese get none of the promised benefits of cradle to grave communism but they still suffer the hardship inflicted by a ruthless dictatorship

Civilized people have law enforcement and courts. The West Bank sounds like Yemen.

What would PA Police do if 90 Fighters with AKs & RPGs go running up the Street to Attack a Border crossing with Israel ?

Unfortunately for rhem, they lie so eagerly and often, that much of the world looks at their claims with skepticism.

What would PA Police do if 90 Fighters with AKs & RPGs go running up the Street to Attack a Border crossing with Israel ?

Has that been a problem?

Seems to me they could stop lynching and shooting children.

Maybe they are incapable of governing themselves. That's what the British thought in 1920.

Occupied West Bank, my ass. It was peaceful before 1967 when Jordan administered it.

Israel wants the US to take out Iran just like they wanted the US to invade Iraq. Read Clean Break Strategy. Were you born yesterday?
Israel knows that the US isn’t going to invade Iran, you stupid fool

Iran does need to get punched in the mouth.

In reagards to Americans held hostage. From day 1. Hamas you have 24 hours to return them or Im gonna start breaking shit in Iran. Yes I said Iran.

That's what Israel wants.

Well it is always refreshing when a media source decides to veer off the assigned propaganda talking points and report at least some of the whole story.

Top Israeli officials, now on an official visit to Washington, are pushing for US military action against Iran. It’s a dangerous provocation that should be mainstream news.

And Social Liberalism breeds hedonism

Timeline: Israeli Attacks on Iran
January 30, 2023
Since 2010, Israel has allegedly conducted at least two dozen operations – including assassinations, drone strikes and cyberattacks – on Iran. Most of the targets were connected to Tehran’s controversial nuclear program, which Israel considers an existential threat. In 2022, however, two facilities that were part of Iran’s increasingly advanced drone program were hit by drones. Israel has also reportedly targeted military commanders responsible for operations abroad. The following is a timeline of attacks on Iran allegedly carried out by Israel since 2010.

Forum List

Back