HAMAS intended to start a major war with its terrorist attack against innocent Israeli civilians on 10/07

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

1699903935965.png

This Israeli attack is what HAMAS WANTED.

HAMAS WANTS PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS TO DIE.

Hamas is the same as AL QAEDA.

Well it is always refreshing when a media source decides to veer off the assigned propaganda talking points and report at least some of the whole story.

Well it is always refreshing when a media source decides to veer off the assigned propaganda talking points and report at least some of the whole story.

Its ALWAYS for nefarious reasons. WAPO did not all of a sudden decide to stop lying. This is saying that Israel is falling into the trap that HAMAS set and Israel should stop attacking HAMAS...thats what I take.

WAPO loves HAMAS and HATES ISRAEL.

Its ALWAYS for nefarious reasons. WAPO did not all of a sudden decide to stop lying. This is saying that Israel is falling into the trap that HAMAS set and Israel should stop attacking HAMAS...thats what I take.

WAPO loves HAMAS and HATES ISRAEL.
I didn't read the sources--my bad I know--but you're probably right.

All of the worlds despots and dictators that would like to see the USA come to an end will take this opportunity with weak democrat leadership... like Trump or not he is the only one who can right the ship...
Phrump, Phrump, Phrump, he was just one of the world´s despots and dictators and can´t do shit about anything even if he wants to, as he is being personally opposed.

Probably. They wanted the US to get involved and attack Iran.
Why would Hamas want the US to attack Iran? You aren't about to try to say that Israel SLAUGHTERED THEIR OWN?

Their purpose was to piss off Israel. It worked. Then the response would cause Arab countries to get pissed hoping they would join in or get Russia or China in on it.

Not to mention turn the world against Israel.
Well, they succeeded with pissing them off so well that Israel seems to have decided to tell the world to go EFF itself. Hamas is going down for the last time and Iran and their dogs in Lebanon and Syria are next, if they try any more crap.

Well, they succeeded with pissing them off so well that Israel seems to have decided to tell the world to go EFF itself. Hamas is going down for the last time and Iran and their dogs in Lebanon and Syria are next, if they try any more crap.
Way over do. No country in the world would ever take attacks for decades and not say FUCK IT and Stomp them.

The tunnels have to go.

Iran is funding hamas. Iran and hamas think they can usher in their 12th imam fictional character by lighting the world on fire with carnage everywhere. Idiots.
Iran does need to get punched in the mouth.

In reagards to Americans held hostage. From day 1. Hamas you have 24 hours to return them or Im gonna start breaking shit in Iran. Yes I said Iran.

Iran does need to get punched in the mouth.

In reagards to Americans held hostage. From day 1. Hamas you have 24 hours to return them or Im gonna start breaking shit in Iran. Yes I said Iran.

It is interesting how the world bleeds for HAMAS.....who has hostages.

The JEW HATRED FROM THE LEFT since 10/07 has really been something.

Their purpose was to piss off Israel. It worked. Then the response would cause Arab countries to get pissed hoping they would join in or get Russia or China in on it.

Not to mention turn the world against Israel.

They underestimated how disgusted the rest of the world would be by the level of violence they perpetrated on civilians.

That gave the other governments enough pause to not join in.

Don't you find it telling that the best friends Hamas has in this Country are dimocrap FILTH?

Birds of a feather, fellow travelers, brothers in arms -- Whatever. Scum sticks together

They underestimated how disgusted the rest of the world would be by the level of violence they perpetrated on civilians.

That gave the other governments enough pause to not join in.
Having potatoe head in there doesnt help. Hell we wanted to deal with Iran long ago. But werent allowed.

Eventually we may have a terror org with Nukes. Who will gladly use them. They want a end of world result.

Forum List

Back