HAMAS intended to start a major war with its terrorist attack against innocent Israeli civilians on 10/07

Having potatoe head in there doesnt help. Hell we wanted to deal with Iran long ago. But werent allowed.

Eventually we may have a terror org with Nukes. Who will gladly use them. They want a end of world result.

Lolol Israel should attack Iran.. they've been threatening them since 1991.

Everywhere one looks in this situation there are examples of error and ill-will. Clearly, the U.S. has committed numerous grievous actions in the region and that has only served to exacerbate the enormous harm being done by others. It is almost as if the entire area were "cursed". It is the very definition of 'powder keg'. This effort my Hamas may come to be seen as similar to the infamous Tet offensive, where the Viet Cong and N.V. forces lost militarily on a large scale, yet succeeded in undermining the position of their enemies.

where the Viet Cong and N.V. forces lost militarily on a large scale, yet succeeded in undermining the position of their enemies.
Correction

Pro communist sympathizers in the West, primarily the US, succeeded in undermining the war effort based on lib lies that Tet was a military victory for the north

Correction

Pro communist sympathizers in the West, primarily the US, succeeded in undermining the war effort based on lib lies that Tet was a military victory for the north
More a crashing humiliation for the US .
But I suppopse that is the norm these days

More a crashing humiliation for the US .
But I suppopse that is the norm these days
Thats how the anti war lib news media presented it to the American public

But in fact it was a defeat for the communists

Who talks about that little money besides you Surada, as if this is the issue at all.

Who talks about that little money besides you Surada, as if this is the issue at all.

They owe Iran a billion dollars for oil and the pipeline.

Hamas and Israel want the US to get involved in a war against Iran. This is much like Osama bin Laden's effort to get the US to attack Saud Arabia. He hated them for revoking his citizenship in 1992. I guess he succeeded partially... The US attacked Iraq and Afghanistan.

As the Viet Nam involvement was another great error, those against it rightfully manifested their disagreement, just as those of us loyal to the American ideals opposed the Iraq invasion crime.

They owe Iran a billion dollars for oil and the pipeline.

Hamas and Israel want the US to get involved in a war against Iran. This is much like Osama bin Laden's effort to get the US to attack Saud Arabia. He hated them for revoking his citizenship in 1992. I guess he succeeded partially... The US attacked Iraq and Afghanistan.
The only "success" he had was in provoking the U.S. government to repress its own citizens with over-blown measures and then destroying its own military and diplomatic position through illegal and immoral acts.

As the Viet Nam involvement was another great error, those against it rightfully manifested their disagreement, just as those of us loyal to the American ideals opposed the Iraq invasion crime.

The invasion of Iraq was a crime and the dumbest foreign policy blunder since Operation Ajax. See Clean Break Strategy.

Bibi knows Biden will go full Divestment and Sock Israel with real deal sanctions if they do .

Is that the patter these days? The US is holding Israel back from attacking Iran?

How many times has Israel attacked Iran in the past?

You mean Iran has been threatening? That part is true.
IAF has been suspected of a number of airstrikes on Syrian soil, allegedly targeting Iranian and Hezbollah targets.

According to the Israeli military, since 2017 it has carried out over 400 airstrikes in Syria (and other areas in the Middle East) targeting Iran and its allies.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Iran–Israel relations - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back