Older Israeli veterans brag about sexually assaulting women and killing innocents . ..young Israelis become whistleblowers

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
For years the IDF has used tactics including dressing up Jewish soldiers as Palestinian protesters and joining with Palestinians who throw rocks at Israeli tanks. There are instances where a group of Jewish soldiers dressed as Arabs then pulled out there pistols and started indiscriminately shooting at Palestinians… including many young boys and girls who are throwing rocks at Israeli tanks.

Any honest second amendment American Christian would see these sites and will be appalled by them.. thinking man why don’t the Palestinian Christian and Muslim men have guns to defend their honor? Why can’t Israeli soldiers pick on someone their own size.?

IDF soldiers will dress as Arabs and infiltrate Palestinian hospitals to carry out hits…

IDF soldiers will “make their presence felt” throughout the years by randomly going into the homes of Palestinian families at 3 o’clock in the morning and harassing them.

There is a long phenomenon in the West Bank known as “hate tourism” its Jews from all over the world being provided paid for trips to the West Bank, where they walk around with Israeli soldiers guarding them to see lands that Israelis have “conquered” for Jews. They see Palestinians behind cage doors forced to stay in their homes while Jewish tourists tour the West Bank. These are unthinkable acts, We would never do this in America. It’s another world in Israel, which is not a western style democracy. It is a Jewish theocracy. And not a good one. You see it could be a good one, but it’s simply not.

Here you can see honest Israeli Jewish soldiers tell the world of the crimes the IDF has committed. These honorable men are the ones who perhaps should have a future in Israeli politics, making things better for everyone.

Israel is not like America. You see in America doesn’t matter if you’re black, Indian, white, muslim , Jewish we all have the equal rights. I’ve never seen veterans of the American military laugh about or brag about sexually assaulting women and killing. It isn’t people. There are some horror stories American veterans have, but they don’t talk about it publicly and certainly don’t laugh about it. I know Vietnam veterans and they said things were bad Sometimes they don’t laugh about it.. I’ve never seen an American veteran brag about sexually assaulting a lady on camera.

…this is something beyond the pale you can see it in this video below IDF veterans bragging about sexually assaulting women, laughing about it as if it’s something good.

We can hope In the future something changes in Israel. A Change for the better. This bizarre three countries in one area situation cannot continue to work out. There’s always hope for the future and you hope for a better situation between Israel and Palestine. All the power all the best weapons lay with a Israel right now.

Last edited:
For years the IDF has used tactics including dressing up Jewish soldiers as Palestinian protesters and joining with Palestinians who throw rocks at Israeli tanks. There are instances where a group of Jewish soldiers dressed as Arabs then pulled out there pistols and started indiscriminately shooting at Palestinians… including many young boys and girls who are throwing rocks at Israeli tanks.

Any honest second amendment American Christian would see these sites and will be appalled by them.. thinking man why don’t the Palestinian Christian and Muslim men have guns to defend their honor? Why can’t Israeli soldiers pick on someone their own size.?

IDF soldiers will dress as Arabs and infiltrate Palestinian hospitals to carry out hits…

IDF soldiers will “make their presence felt” throughout the years by randomly going into the homes of Palestinian families at 3 o’clock in the morning and harassing them.

There is a long phenomenon in the West Bank known as “hate tourism” its Jews from all over the world being provided paid for trips to the West Bank, where they walk around with Israeli soldiers guarding them to see lands that Israelis have “conquered” for Jews. They see Palestinians behind cage doors forced to stay in their homes while Jewish tourists tour the West Bank. These are unthinkable acts, We would never do this in America. It’s another world in Israel, which is not a western style democracy. It is a Jewish theocracy. And not a good one. You see it could be a good one, but it’s simply not.

Here you can see honest Israeli Jewish soldiers tell the world of the crimes the IDF has committed. These honorable men are the ones who perhaps should have a future in Israeli politics, making things better for everyone.

Israel is not like America. You see in America doesn’t matter if you’re black, Indian, white, muslim , Jewish we all have the equal rights. I’ve never seen veterans of the American military laugh about or brag about sexually assaulting women and killing. It isn’t people. There are some horror stories veterans, but they don’t talk about it publicly. But this is something beyond the pal you can see it in this video idea, veterans bragging about sexually assaulting women, laughing about it as if it’s something good.

We can hope In the future something changes in Israel. A Change for the better. This bizarre three countries in one area situation cannot continue to work out. There’s always hope for the future and you hope for a better situation between Israel and Palestine. All the power all the best weapons lay with a Israel right now.

It's awful!!
I heard they killed a million billion innocent muslims.

Israeli veterans brag about sexually assaulting women and killing innocents​

BlueHand.jpg
Our newest antisemite Hamas-loving bastard.

Israel is not like America. You see in America doesn’t matter if you’re black, Indian, white, muslim , Jewish we all have the equal rights. I’ve never seen veterans of the American military laugh about or brag about sexually assaulting women and killing. It isn’t people. There are some horror stories American veterans have, but they don’t talk about it publicly and certainly don’t laugh about it. I know Vietnam veterans and they said things were bad Sometimes they don’t laugh about it.. I’ve never seen an American veteran brag about sexually assaulting a lady on camera.

…this is something beyond the pale you can see it in this video below IDF veterans bragging about sexually assaulting women, laughing about it as if it’s something good.

at least this wont happen anymore,, (if it happened at all) once all the so called palastenians are removed from israel,,

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!!

Do you think those soldiers had no reason to be vengeful?.... the other side gets a full pass by you... this is propaganda theater.... some of you pro Palestinians could use a stent in a combat zone... so you could see what its really like.... how it looks and how it smells and the hatred that develops there...

Israeli says to American stopped by Israeli police: “The Godly thing to do is to kill you.​

Here a Christian American is in Israel. supposedly a country with free speech, but he is threatened with death by a Israeli Jew who says that the Torah says “Christians are idol worshipers, and should be killed”

Israeli says to American stopped by Israeli police: “The Godly thing to do is to kill you.​

Here a Christian American is in Israel. supposedly a country with free speech, but he is threatened with death by a Israeli Jew who says that the Torah says “Christians are idol worshipers, and should be killed”

At least that American wasn't killed or kidnapped by Hamas.

Nobody can deny the very words of these IDF veterans. They are laughing about killing indiscriminately. And they are laughing about sexually assaulting women including 16-year-old young ladies.

It’s unbelievable. The American military doesn’t act like that.

Only a monster would think it’s something that’s fine or not a problem.

Every honest Christian American, or non-Christian must condemn Those idf veterans.

All of them over there are shitheads. Every last one of them. All sides.

Americans should just say piss on all of them. It ain't our fight.

We can hope In the future something changes in Israel. A Change for the better. This bizarre three countries in one area situation cannot continue to work out. There’s always hope for the future and you hope for a better situation between Israel and Palestine. All the power all the best weapons lay with an Israel right now.

Shame Hamas murdered 500 Gaza civilians at that hospital.

blah blah blah.. meaning what?? you do NOT see a rash of Jews killing Christians. It's not happening. The comment came in the midst of an argument and he was simply citing script from the Torah. How far do you think you would get pushing Christianity in Iran?

What kind of freedom do you belive Iran will allow in that region should Palestinians actually take over? Did you witness how rabid the Palestinian crowds became two days after Hamas slaughtered people on OCT 7th? Before Israel even retaliated? How much more rabid do you think they would become once they actually took over Israel? They would become so emboldened at that point, the Iranian Mullahs would be so feeling their power, they would want to see Europe burn or convert to Islam. It's the history of Islam, just look at North Africa.

Do you think those soldiers had no reason to be vengeful?.... the other side gets a full pass by you... this is propaganda theater.... some of you pro Palestinians could use a stent in a combat zone... so you could see what its really like.... how it looks and how it smells and the hatred that develops there...
Ok I have friends who served in Vietnam. None of them support sexually assaulting ladies. That is a sinister thing. America doesn’t do that.

I don’t engage in making things up about other posters. So don’t do it to me. I don’t do it to you and I expect the same in return. I’ve called out the Palestinian militants who have committed crimes. Now you have to do the same thing with the Jewish criminals in Israel.

Toddsterpatriot Weatherman2020

We all must condemn the Jewish criminals who sexually assaulted young women. The most brutal assaults You can imagine against defenseless women forcing them to have sex. The IDF veterans admit to it on camera but in a sinister way laugh about it.

We all must realize that a Palestinian Christian or Muslim should have the right to carry a gun and defend his families against Israel invaders. That’s common sense and it’s in line with American 2nd anm and Christian values.

My heart goes out to the Honorable Palestinian people who are good citizens of the world, but who don’t have a gun to defend themselves against the Israeli invaders. Palestinian resistance historically, has been secular and inclusive of Christians.

Yay I’ll take a side, the side of Jesus. The side of what is good and right.

I don’t engage in making things up about other posters. So don’t do it to me. I don’t do it to you and I expect the same in return. I’ve called out the Palestinian militants who have committed crimes. Now you have to do the same thing with the Jewish criminals in Israel.

Toddsterpatriot Weatherman2020

We all must condemn the Jewish criminals who sexually assaulted young women. The most brutal assaults You can imagine against defenseless women forcing them to have sex. The IDF veterans admit to it on camera but in a sinister way laugh about it.

We all must realize that a Palestinian Christian or Muslim should have the right to carry a gun and defend his families against Israel invaders. That’s common sense and it’s in line with American 2nd anm and Christian values.

My heart goes out to the Honorable Palestinian people who are good citizens of the world, but who don’t have a gun to defend themselves against the Israeli invaders. Palestinian resistance historically, has been secular and inclusive of Christians.

Yay I’ll take a side, the side of Jesus. The side of what is good and right.
I don’t engage in making things up
Tell us more about Israel killing 900 civilians in a Gaza hospital.

Forum List

Back