The Only Way To Peace Is Thru Genocide

Your Psy Ops are useless
Historians will look back and wonder - how did the world allow this to happen? Why was Israel allowed to go on this murder spree?

Why weren't they stopped? Why did do many Americans support war crimes?

And what will our answer be?

I know you’ll deny you supported mass murder. Coward!

Historians will look back and wonder - how did the world allow this to happen? Why was Israel allowed to go on this murder spree?

Screw you. Hamas Charter is for the destruction of Israel

Sell your I Hate Jews to people dumb enough to believe your bs.

I've noticed you regressing badly, lately. You sound like a child, at this point.
Learn something today. Here you go…

Israel has no intention of minimizing civilian casualties. It has already killed 18,800 Palestinians, 0.82 percent of the Gazan population — the equivalent of around 2.7 million Americans. Another 51,000 have been wounded. Half of Gaza’s population is starving, according to the U.N. All Palestinian institutions and services that sustain life — hospitals (only 11 out of 36 hospitals in Gaza are still “partially functioning”), water treatment plants, power grids, sewer systems, housing, schools, government buildings, cultural centers, telecommunications systems, mosques, churches, U.N. food distribution points — have been destroyed. Israel has assassinated at least 80 Palestinian journalists alongside dozens of their family members and over 130 U.N. aid workers along with members of their families. Civilian casualties are the point. This is not a war against Hamas. It is a war against the Palestinians. The objective is to kill or remove 2.3 million Palestinians from Gaza. -Chris Hedges

"Israel has no intention of minimizing civilian casualties. It has already killed 18,800 Palestinians, 0.82 percent of the Gazan population "

you got a citation for that idiot stat?

Israel has no intention of minimizing civilian casualties. It has already killed 18,800 Palestinians, 0.82 percent of the Gazan population — the equivalent of around 2.7 million Americans. Another 51,000 have been wounded. Half of Gaza’s population is starving, according to the U.N. All Palestinian institutions and services that sustain life — hospitals (only 11 out of 36 hospitals in Gaza are still “partially functioning”), water treatment plants, power grids, sewer systems, housing, schools, government buildings, cultural centers, telecommunications systems, mosques, churches, U.N. food distribution points — have been destroyed. Israel has assassinated at least 80 Palestinian journalists alongside dozens of their family members and over 130 U.N. aid workers along with members of their families. Civilian casualties are the point. This is not a war against Hamas. It is a war against the Palestinians. The objective is to kill or remove 2.3 million Palestinians from Gaza. -Chris Hedges
Oh look, you Googled for an agreeable opinion piece.

yawn

Was having a delightful chat with some lovely Freedom Fighters last night and they all agreed that rubbing Israel off the map would be a great step toward world peace .

I must admit that seeing these young men and listening to their heart wrenching storeies about the evil nature of so many Israelis and the wicked oppression that they have suffered , I found myself joining their fan club and making a donation toward getting food and water to these lovely , hospitable people .
Other donors welcome . Contact me at , [email protected]
Erasing Israel and Iran and Iraq and Saudi Arabia off the map would be a great step toward world peace.

what is the OBJECTIVE of Hamas and its vast network of armed and lavishly supplied
tunnels? What is the purpose of the Gazan kidnapped men, women and children held
as hostages ? try asking CHRIS

what is the OBJECTIVE of Hamas and its vast network of armed and lavishly supplied tunnels?
The tunnels were built over time during the relentless attacks by the Israelis.

The Israelis want to exterminate the Palestinian people. This Zionist effort has been going on for decades.

:)-

The tunnels were built over time during the relentless attacks by the Israelis.

The Israelis want to exterminate the Palestinian people. This Zionist effort has been going on for decades.

How many decades? Israelis have been in existence since 1948 -----75 years.
The "palestinian people" have been in existence approximately 60 years.----so
for six decades? Zionism has existed for well over 3000 years. Can you expand
on your theory?

The "aim"? What does that mean? The intent was to keep killing defenseless civilians until the maniacs surrendered. We did the same thing in Europe without nuclear weapons. We destroyed dams without caring what happens downstream, we bombed Dresden to rubble when it had no strategic value. It's no big deal though, be proud that America's technology ended the war but be honest about it.
I am honest about it. World War II was a HUGE TRAGEDY. Historically, wars were huge
tragedies and still are. Technology as been a huge part of war for THOUSANDS OF YEARS---
the USA did not invent the idea

You and Goebbels have much in common. You’ll deny it in time.

Israel has fighter jets provided by the USA
Israel has tanks provided by the USA.
The USA has given Israel all the killing tools one needs to kill.

The Palestinians have NO tanks.
The Palestinians have NO air force.
The Palestinians have NO heavy-duty weapons.

Who here thanks the Palestinians have a chance to live one more month on this planet--?

Yet the Palestinians have done nothing wrong, nothing that warrant's the IDF geocide of Gaza.
You lament the Final Solution's failure.
There is no genocide. Saying it over and over doesnt make it so.

Israel could flatten Gaza, then you might have a issue
They should.

Treat Gaza like Carthage.
I love Jews, but hate dumb warmongers like you.
Liar.

How many decades? Israelis have been in existence since 1948 -----75 years.
The "palestinian people" have been in existence approximately 60 years.----so
So~~~~~~~~The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century BCE occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza.
Palestine | History, People, Conflict, & Religion
The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century BCE occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza.

In the 4th century, as the Roman Empire christened, Palestine became a center of Christianity, attracting pilgrims, monks and scholars. Following the Muslim conquest of the Levant in 636–641,
History of Palestine - Wikipedia

Sell your I Hate Jews to people dumb enough to believe your bs.
So, help me God, I do not hate Jews.

As God is my witness, I loathe, detest, and find repugnant The Israelis who allow the Israel IDF sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children.

May they go to Hell!!!

Sooner rather than later :)-

So~~~~~~~~The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century BCE occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza.
The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century BCE occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza.

In the 4th century, as the Roman Empire christened, Palestine became a center of Christianity, attracting pilgrims, monks and scholars. Following the Muslim conquest of the Levant in 636–641,
History of Palestine - Wikipedia
thanks for yet another copy and paste. Could you address the question as to
ANNIHILATION ?

Forum List

Back