Haley Emerges as Biggest Threat to Biden

By telling you the truth about him?

View attachment 826580
7ygt7c.jpg

Since you're part of the cult I wouldn't expect you to believe otherwise. It's like telling the pope there is no god.
Yep......crazy people think everyone else is crazy.
I'm sorry, but I'm not falling in line for anyone.
If Trump gets caught conspiring with the Deep State, or the Uniparty, we'd drop him like a bad habit.

The more they persecute him the more support he gets.
Reading those indictments only proves that their charges are fake.
The GA DA is releasing a statement on the special grand jury today to further poison the jury pool against Trump. Might as well throw it in the trash can. It's no more valid than the Jan 6th Committee findings.

I've been saying for a long time now that Nikki Haley is the best chance of defeating Joe Biden next year. She brings a fresh dynamic to the Republican Party and a conservative who can bring women voters and suburbanites back to the GOP fold whom Trump and his followers have isolated over the past several years.

In a new CNN/SSRS poll, Nikki Haley emerged as the only Republican presidential candidate to beat President Biden in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup by a margin larger than the survey’s margin of error.

Haley leads Biden 49 percent to 43 percent, according to the poll, outside of the 3.5 point margin of error.

Meanwhile, former president Donald Trump holds a razor-thin lead over Biden: 47 percent to 46 percent, while Florida governor Ron DeSantis and the president are tied at 47 percent each.

So you then have to ask the Trump supporters to vote and not stay home like you stayed home when Trump was running.

You demand help from your closest voters while refusing to help them.

Good luck with that.

He is so open minded he only spouts DNC talking points and posts DNC polls.
He figures Democrats are the lessor of two evils.
The underlying fact of the matter is ethic-minded voters vote according to race first and foremost.
They don't care if their votes are destructive because their hatred for whites overrules their common-sense.

I've been saying for a long time now that Nikki Haley is the best chance of defeating Joe Biden next year. She brings a fresh dynamic to the Republican Party and a conservative who can bring women voters and suburbanites back to the GOP fold whom Trump and his followers have isolated over the past several years.

In a new CNN/SSRS poll, Nikki Haley emerged as the only Republican presidential candidate to beat President Biden in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup by a margin larger than the survey’s margin of error.

Haley leads Biden 49 percent to 43 percent, according to the poll, outside of the 3.5 point margin of error.

Meanwhile, former president Donald Trump holds a razor-thin lead over Biden: 47 percent to 46 percent, while Florida governor Ron DeSantis and the president are tied at 47 percent each.

She won't be a threat at all since she won't be the GOP nominee.

Forum List

Back