They are busting Trump rght now in court

There's no relevance to a crime Trump was not charged with. I posted the statute of limitations is at least 5 years and you seriously tried to rebut that with something not even on the table.

Wow..ok, yeah, the meme I posted above is true. You are simply just doing exactly that lol.

All I can do is refer you to post #621, tell you to read it again, and you should arrive at the explanation of why it’s relevant.

merchan has presided over trump legal matters in the past…it’s a bit odd that he got selected for this as well
Only odd if you’re trying to arouse suspicion. He has been nothing but professional

But I’m glad you think donations to the opposition is on the up and up..I’ll have to archive this post for future reference when trump gets some legal wins, and you accuse them of being in trumps pockets…I can pull that quote out and say “it’s okay!”
Should judges be banned from making political contributions? If not are you suggesting that they should recuse if a case has political implications that oppose their own politics?

Would you apply those standards to SCOTUS as well?

Only odd if you’re trying to arouse suspicion. He has been nothing but professional

Sure sure, I know you see it that way..but it isn’t true.

merchan is placing unconstitutional gag orders on him to keep him from speaking about the things going on in the trial. To keep from speaking about the judges daughter who is working for schiff and other democrats and has made money off the trial

Two major Democratic clients of the daughter of the judge overseeing Donald Trump’s hush-money trial have raised at least $93 million in campaign donations — and used the case in their solicitation emails — raising renewed concerns that the jurist has a major conflict of interest.

The fact that merchan has made donations to the organizations he has, and his daughter having literally worked for the Harris campaign and is now working to raise money for democrat cingressional candidates, should have disqualified merchan from the case

Hard? Why would it be hard if Biden controls it. Why wouldn’t he have stopped it before it got started?
Hard politically. He did try to. Most of this came before he was elected, he could of not brought the charges at all

Should judges be banned from making political contributions? If not are you suggesting that they should recuse if a case has political implications that oppose their own politics?

Would you apply those standards to SCOTUS as well?

If a judge makes a political donation to a candidate, and organizations who title is literally “stop republicans”, and is presented with a case involving the opposing candidate, then yes, they should recuse.

If scotus hears a case against Biden that could put him in prison or disqualify him from running for office, then yes, I’d say if they showed the same kind of bias, they should recuse as well. I’ve been open about that, I think scotus ideology should not be known, cause they shouldn’t be making decisions based on ideology but based on the cotus and intent of the cotus.

Sure sure, I know you see it that way..but it isn’t true.

merchan is placing unconstitutional gag orders on him to keep him from speaking about the things going on in the trial. To keep from speaking about the judges daughter who is working for schiff and other democrats and has made money off the trial

The fact that merchan has made donations to the organizations he has, and his daughter having literally worked for the Harris campaign and is now working to raise money for democrat cingressional candidates, should have disqualified merchan from the case
Are you just playing parrot for trumps lies? There is nothing unconstitutional about gag orders. They happen all the time in high profile cases.

Hard politically. He did try to. Most of this came before he was elected, he could of not brought the charges at all
Well if he tried and didn’t succeed then I guess your theory of him controlling things is not accurate.

If a judge makes a political donation to a candidate, and organizations who title is literally “stop republicans”, and is presented with a case involving the opposing candidate, then yes, they should recuse.

If scotus hears a case against Biden that could put him in prison or disqualify him from running for office, then yes, I’d say if they showed the same kind of bias, they should recuse as well. I’ve been open about that, I think scotus ideology should not be known, cause they shouldn’t be making decisions based on ideology but based on the cotus and intent of the cotus.
There’s also the ability for people to separate their personal politics with their job and duty and oath they take to uphold the law. It’s lazy and unconvincing to make the case that a $35 donation proves the guy can’t execute his sworn duty in an ethical way.

Well if he tried and didn’t succeed then I guess your theory of him controlling things is not accurate.
The executive doesn’t control the courts. That’s a seperae branch. He can’t control the fact the court rejected the sweet heart deal he tried to get done for his son

The executive doesn’t control the courts. That’s a seperae branch. He can’t control the fact the court rejected the sweet heart deal he tried to get done for his son
You're claiming he controls the prosecutors. So why not just drop the case?

You sound like a parrot with the “sweetheart deal” talk

You're claiming he controls the prosecutors. So why not just drop the case?

You sound like a parrot with the “sweetheart deal” talk
He could, but it would be politically damaging at this point.

Well parrots have a way of saying the obvious

He could, but it would be politically damaging at this point.

Well parrots have a way of saying the obvious
Again… why is it at this point? He could have dropped it right off the bat according to you. Why didn’t he?

Again… why is it at this point? He could have dropped it right off the bat according to you. Why didn’t he?
You’ll have to ask him, my guess is that he realized it was becoming a polltical issue so that’s why he tried to ram a sweet heart deal through, and one that would of avoid any real punishment and protected hunter from any further criminal liability.

It back fired. Which isn’t a surprise cause xiden f’s up everything he touches

You’ll have to ask him, my guess is that he realized it was becoming a polltical issue so that’s why he tried to ram a sweet heart deal through, and one that would of avoid any real punishment and protected hunter from any further criminal liability.

It back fired. Which isn’t a surprise cause xiden f’s up everything he touches
There wasn’t anything sweetheart about the deal. Do your homework. The judge saw a conflict in the language of the deal and when asked for further explanation the defense thought they had immunity in there where the prosecution did not… so hunters team pulled out.

You should learn the facts of what happened instead of parroting talking points.

Also Joe wasn’t involved. If he was then he would have had the prosecution drop. Your narrative is nothing more than right wing BS

There wasn’t anything sweetheart about the deal. Do your homework. The judge saw a conflict in the language of the deal and when asked for further explanation the defense thought they had immunity in there where the prosecution did not… so hunters team pulled out.

You should learn the facts of what happened instead of parroting talking points.

Also Joe wasn’t involved. If he was then he would have had the prosecution drop. Your narrative is nothing more than right wing BS
Haha yes there was, hence why the judge rejected it

Prosecutors would not have wasted time with a grand jury if the statute of limitations had expired.

The DA would not have wasted time taking Trump to court if the statute of limitations had expired.

The judge would have dismissed the trial when Trump submitted a motion to dismiss based on the statute of limitations, had it expired.

Time for you to face reality for once, as scary as that is for you. The reality is...

It's not a corrupt justice system, at every level, ignoring the statute of limitations...

It's not that the statute of limitations expired...

It's that you're completely ignorant about the law in New York governing statutes of limitations...

He would do ALL of those things if this case wasn't about justice but was always about tying Trump up in court so he can't campaign and trying to get a biased jury to return a guilty verdict even though Bragg hasn't produced a crime yet!

Nothing sweetheart in the deal? Dude, if Hunter pled guilty to the gun charge he was given a deal where he'd be exempt from any other charge being brought to trial. That was what the judge looked at and asked Hunter's lawyer if he'd ever seen that kind of a deal before to which the lawyer had to reply that he hadn't.

Forum List

Back