Haley Emerges as Biggest Threat to Biden

This is what she said in 2018.

"No, I'm not running for 2020," Haley said at a press conference Tuesday, sitting next to the president. "I can promise you what I'll be doing is campaigning for this one. So, I look forward to supporting the president in the next election."

So why is she running now?

Has she spoken out against Trump?
Politicians always mean what they say until they don't.

Correct for a change, you all have seen to that.
But as Trump's VP she could keep evil away from the White House for a long time right Mrs Jones?
I think people are being premature assuming that Trump is going to win. The left has not finished pulling all the tricks out of their hat yet up to an including keeping his name off of State ballots. It doesn't matter if it's legal or not if they do it through the election season it won't matter afterwards there's no way to reverse it even if it was the wrong thing to do. I'm pretty sure the Democrats feel quite safe about this next election if Trump is the nominee and it looks like he's going to be.

Exactly. Astroturfers like Dont Taz Me Bro try this pathetic little psy-op every so often. It always fails.
117225672_10223901292626128_1192375215312078996_n.jpg

I think people are being premature assuming that Trump is going to win. The left has not finished pulling all the tricks out of their hat yet up to an including keeping his name off of State ballots. It doesn't matter if it's legal or not if they do it through the election season it won't matter afterwards there's no way to reverse it even if it was the wrong thing to do. I'm pretty sure the Democrats feel quite safe about this next election if Trump is the nominee and it looks like he's going to be.
I am fine with how the Dimtards feel, but Biden couldn't whip a potato. Any candidate will beat him and Trump has been vaulted into that role by these same Dimbots.
They will get what they deserve and the evil will be removed from the White House.

There is no such thing as a wasted vote. Nothing says democracy like only being permitted two choices. Not all of us live in your binary world of zeros and ones.

The Electoral process is designed to be binary. Strong but not strong enough to win 3rd party candidates do nothing but play spoiler, as the 1860 and 1992 elections prove.

The world may not be binary all the time, but the EV process WITH winner take all States sure as hell is.

The Electoral process is designed to be binary. Strong but not strong enough to win 3rd party candidates do nothing but play spoiler, as the 1860 and 1992 elections prove.

The world may not be binary all the time, but the EV process WITH winner take all States sure as hell is.

No, it isn't.

The Electoral process was created before parties were a thing.

The Electoral process was created before parties were a thing.

And resulted in the two party system being cemented into the US election system, at least for Presidential elections.

The EC RESULTED in the two party system.

Forum List

Back