Haley Emerges as Biggest Threat to Biden

Remind me again, what's the difference between Nikki and Briben?

Oh yeah, she didn't sell out the country for $100 Million in bribes.... and she doesn't shit her pants in public.

That's not enough for me.

I honestly think that a woman needs to be VP first...until the nation changes it's views. Maybe in time it could be a primary choice. M Obama was in the public eye for eight years she could probably be successful...but I hear she wants NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Don't blame her.
Right now, with all of the espionage going on in the CIA and the FBI, I would never consider being President.
The only way you can weed all of the corrupt officials out is arrest everyone and get rid of them. Fear is the only way you can keep these people from coming back at you.

And now everyone understands why banana republics operate the way they do.

If you leaders are corrupt, then they hire corrupt people to work for them.

Most of the leadership in Washington needs to be arrested and thrown in prison. Some of them hung for treason, beginning with the FBI and the CIA.

You mean she told the truth about him and wouldn't be a part of your cult?
No. She simply piled on with the rest of them.

Mike Pence clearly stabbed Trump in the back. It's the only reason the left never attacks him anymore.
Niki Haley did the same, only she wasn't so obvious about it as Pence. According to Pence, America is not his concern. Ukraine is. Sorry, wrong answer.

A good rule of thumb to remember is that if the corrupt media likes someone....then they're a member of the club. Washington is organized crime dressed up in an official package. Anyone the press likes needs to be watched closely. Fuck that sexist nonsense. I'm not gonna vote for someone because she has a pussy. I vote for them because they've exhibited leadership qualities as well as integrity. Backstabbing your president when the chips are down isn't my idea of integrity.

In the articles about the CNN poll with her in the lead.

You mean the article in which they factually reported on a poll that was taken, like is done with every other poll?

I asked you to show me where the left has pushed Haley as a candidate.

Niki Haley truly enrages the Dumb Racist Democrats.

Only in 21st-century America can you call yourself the “proud daughter of Indian immigrants” and get accused of whitewashing your immigrant background.

For the Left, the verdict is in, and has been for a long time: Nikki Haley is not Indian American enough.

Her offenses are myriad, from using an easily pronounceable name to converting to Christianity to once checking “white” on a voter registration card to touting the value of hard work in getting ahead to defending America against charges of racism.

This has subjected her to ignorant, highly personal, racially charged attacks.

The NAACP activist (and pastor!) Talbert Swan tweeted that she should say her “real” name, and asked if she’s too afraid of “white folks” to do it.

This is long-running criticism. When Haley came up on an episode of “The View” last year, Sunny Hostin asked derisively, “What is her real name again?” Hostin (whose given name is Asunción) called her a “chameleon” and remarked that it might be different “if she leaned into being someone of color.”

This is dumb and ill-informed. As a USA Today fact-check noted, Haley’s name at birth was Nimarata Nikki Randhawa. Rather than being a Westernization, “Nikki” is a common nickname in Punjab, where her parents are from. She used the name Nikki since she was young, and then took the last name of her husband, Michael Haley, in what is still the common practice in the United States.

No. She simply piled on with the rest of them.

By telling you the truth about him?

Cult.jpg

I've been saying for a long time now that Nikki Haley is the best chance of defeating Joe Biden next year. She brings a fresh dynamic to the Republican Party and a conservative who can bring women voters and suburbanites back to the GOP fold whom Trump and his followers have isolated over the past several years.

In a new CNN/SSRS poll, Nikki Haley emerged as the only Republican presidential candidate to beat President Biden in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup by a margin larger than the survey’s margin of error.

Haley leads Biden 49 percent to 43 percent, according to the poll, outside of the 3.5 point margin of error.

Meanwhile, former president Donald Trump holds a razor-thin lead over Biden: 47 percent to 46 percent, while Florida governor Ron DeSantis and the president are tied at 47 percent each.

RINO warmonger. 😂

Forum List

Back