Haley Emerges as Biggest Threat to Biden

She is a neocon warmonger.

Since when does that make someone a RINO? The Republican Party has been a war mongering party going back to Reagan. In fact, I remember Lincoln Chafee getting called a RINO for voting against the Iraq War.

Not lately though right?

Nothing has really changed in the GOP platform. Trump did his best to keep us out of foreign conflicts and I've always given him credit for that, but there is no indication the overall GOP has changed its tune on us being the world police.

You mean the stupid bitch with the brown skin that took down the Confederate flag in South Carolina? Piss on. She is a Bush with tits.

By telling you the truth about him?

View attachment 826580
Anyone can create a meme based off of lies.

The truth is, most of Trump's popularity is because he opposes the corruption we're seeing every day in our cities and at the Southern Border.

If there was anyone else we could trust out there we'd support them too, but Ron DeSantis couldn't pull it off. He was exposed because the Bush cabal decided to back him, so he's compromised.

Nothing has really changed in the GOP platform. Trump did his best to keep us out of foreign conflicts and I've always given him credit for that, but there is no indication the overall GOP has changed its tune on us being the world police.
Except the fact that its the Dems who get us into conflicts now and not the Republicans. So then the Dems have changed I guess.

Don't they?

Look up the definition of a NEOCON.

Most Republican voters don't like what Neocons support.

Neocons are no different than Democrats when it comes to war.

You mean the stupid bitch with the brown skin that took down the Confederate flag in South Carolina? Piss on. She is a Bush with tits.
She was asked that question in her Town Hall here. She at least stood there and answered the guy's question as to why she did it, agree with her or not...she didn't turn tail and run like someone we all know.

Look up the definition of a NEOCON.

Most Republican voters don't like what Neocons support.

Neocons are no different than Democrats when it comes to war.

Except the fact that its the Dems who get us into conflicts now and not the Republicans. So then the Dems have changed I guess.

All that has changed is that there is a Democrat in the White House, so now they are pro-war. It's no different than when the "No War for Oil" marches stopped the moment Obama got elected. The next Republican president who takes us into a foreign conflict will face the same resistance from the left as in the past.

Forum List

Back