Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

What if this was your brother? And what if he was white?

While I would be why did you open the door with a gun, id be pissed that he was doing nothing to get shot for. Minding own business in your own home, and hear a lot of ruckus going own.

Bad neighborhood? Most of us would have gotten the gun too.

The shoot happened fast. Groggy...half asleep...we might have opened the door not even thinking straight held the gun and be dead too.
Nobody is happy he got shot. But a hell of a lot of Democrats were having extreme joy when it was Ashli Babbitt killed by a cop. And the cop who killed her was not clearly warning her. This dude was in jeans and opened the door because he heard the cops yelling at him to open it. Ashli did not have a gun. This guy had a gun in plain sight. The cop as in the case with Babbitt will not be prosecuted.

We dont have that info. We dont have was this a bad area info. We dont have a history of the airman.

While he shouldnt have opened the door with a gun, he may have been half asleep when he did it.

Need some history and more info
They should have treated the cop who killed Ashli Babbitt the same. But they refused to even call him in to talk to him.

Nobody is happy he got shot. But a hell of a lot of Democrats were having extreme joy when it was Ashli Babbitt killed by a cop. And the cop who killed her was not clearly warning her. This dude was in jeans and opened the door because he heard the cops yelling at him to open it. Ashli did not have a gun. This guy had a gun in plain sight. The cop as in the case with Babbitt will not be prosecuted.
And I believe the Babbitt killing was wrong.

In this case he had a gun, but what else is going on here.

The video I watched was only a few seconds long. What am I missing here?

Is there a longer version and multiple knocks on the door or just the one time?

Sure, this time the cop they want to punish is white. Then the cop they refused to punish is black.
Im WHITE. Ex military.

I just reread that the girlfriend said he heard a knock on the door, went to the door, came back said to her no one was there, so told her getting the gun, then Boom.

Id like to see more than 3 seconds of video before I decide on this one.

And I believe the Babbitt killing was wrong.

In this case he had a gun, but what else is going on here.

The video I watched was only a few seconds long. What am I missing here?

Is there a longer version and multiple knocks on the door or just the one time?
I mention her since recently she was who we were discussing. I was stopped as a young man by a cop who pointed his gun at me. I was in my opinion close to being killed. But he pulled me out of my car and hurled me into his cop car. Thankfully I was not shot.

The video is very short. But clearly he was in jeans holding a semi automatic pistol. He could have killed the cops then if he wanted to. Cops do not know you will not kill them when they stop you with you holding your pistol.

Let me say it clearly. After I got stopped by a cop holding his gun on me, no way would I open a door holding a gun so the cop would shoot me.

I mention her since recently she was who we were discussing. I was stopped as a young man by a cop who pointed his gun at me. I was in my opinion close to being killed. But he pulled me out of my car and hurled me into his cop car. Thankfully I was not shot.

The video is very short. But clearly he was in jeans holding a semi automatic pistol. He could have killed the cops then if he wanted to. Cops do not know you will not kill them when they stop you with you holding your pistol.

Let me say it clearly. After I got stopped by a cop holding his gun on me, no way would I open a door holding a gun so the cop would shoot me.
Different situation. Cant judge them all by that one incident.

If im on this jury id want all vehicle video and body cam video. Not just 3 seconds

One has a Constitutional right to answer your door armed.

Are you arguing to change that?

9mm hardball will go right through most doors and into a human being, possibly through and keep going.

He opened his door and had the weapon lowered. I say his intentions were not to shoot.

Also it said he was on some kind of Skype or something, may have had headphones on and didn't hear knocking.

Last edited:
9mm hardball will go right through most doors and into a human being, possibly through and keep going.

He opened his door and had the weapon lowered. I say his intentions were not to shoot.

Also it said he was on some kind of Skype or something, may have had headphones on.
Made NO MOVEMENT as the Sheriff drew and unloaded on him.

Hell Master At Arms in the Navy were taught 2 rounds center mass. This guy shot 6 times.

Common sense is NOT hold a gun when a cop opens your door !
If he wanted to shoot, he didn't have to open the door to do it.

I say there's something wrong with this police training. I wonder what a study on bad shoots from the 1980s

until now would reveal. I would bet there was an uptick after The Patriot Act.

If he wanted to shoot, he didn't have to open the door to do it.

I say there's something wrong with this police training. I wonder what a study on bad shoots from the 1980s

until now would reveal. I would bet there was an uptick after The Patriot Act.
I hope they arent training police to take the first bullet

I hope they arent training police to take the first bullet
I think there's been a lot more needless deaths than there ever were before in America.

It doesn't look like it deters crime much, because that's way up.

This kind of heavy handed approach actually diminishes respect for police by the public.

Idk about officer death statistics, that would have to be a factor as well.

You know what deters crime? Disciplining young children and setting boundaries and training them right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back