Haley Emerges as Biggest Threat to Biden

The first response from Cult 45 with no substance. There should be at least a dozen more before the day is out. They've got nothing else.
Haley is an establishment cronie, who can be a Democrat in a Republican suit or a straight up in your face Democrat with no regrets.

When Trump wanted to put America first, they were duped by the rich establishment types who tricked the radicals into making war with Trump, and to also make war with anyone else that supported the non-sense that Trump was spouting.

A little story - Back before Trump, Americans had been watching their lower and middle class worker's Jobs being destroyed, and it was all due to unfair labor competition, and unfair labor practices supported by the wealthy elite class. Their claims were always - "hey they're just doing the Jobs that Americans won't do".

I called that bull shite big time, because prior to the illegal invasion that was supported, aided, and a bedded by the rich elites, it was that America always supported family, hard work, American made, and education.

Then came the invasion of illegals set to begin a slow march into every labor intensive plant job, construction job, farming job, landscaping job, vegetation control jobs, carpentry jobs, and many more, and yet all in which were done by young up starting Americans with a little help mixed in, until it happened when greed took over by the wealthy who wanted more and more and more cheap labor to work the fields like the plantations of old, except this time a little small amount of money is exchanged, y'all know, just to keep it from being blatant slavery once more.

Next we have American's being shunned, and illegals being hired and promoted for the jobs, and this was because they were yes hard workers, but the main attraction is that they were easily controlled, and worked for pennies on the dollar. After year's of this Trump and other's saw the huge decline in American labor, family, stability, skills and workmanship, along with pride and patriotism among the Americans.

So he ran on a MAGA platform in order to right the ship, bring jobs back for all Americans, and build the wall as a symbol or message to our own elites that no longer will you throw this nation out of balance like that again. It all ends now. Well you know how this must have infuriated the likes of a Mitch McConnell, Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, the Mit Romney types, and on and on and on into the deep state of illegal worker supporters, foreign government Shake Downer's and etc it all went.

So what does these types do ? Well they undermine their own country for self gotten gain, while hanging Americans out to dry.. Fact.

Ok, back to the illegal worker's.

Well the Trump administration started moving them out, and Americans began going back to work. Hundred's of thousands of poor white's and black's got their Jobs back again, and America began to lift itself up (float all boat's again), until it happened - the foolish anarchist riots started, the pandemic hit, and a suspect election happened.

Next - Biden takes over, and instantly goes to work to restore the cheap illegal labor markets for the rich, and started destroying Americans who prospered under MAGA, and better yet prospered due to a stabilized economy getting better by the day.

I watched poultry plants began to get fined and outed for working illegals, and soon you were seeing a huge transition back to American labor in construction and in many other labor intensive jobs (black's being hired back by the thousands, and white folks too).....This trend was gaining huge ground under MAGA, where poor blacks and poor White Americans started working again and better yet contributing again, otherwise instead of feeling hopelessness as a drug lord begins to meet their every need back in the day under Obama and now under Biden.

Now everywhere I look I see Mexicans or migrants that are probably illegal, once again working thousands of jobs that were once being filled with patriotic Americans who want to work and had went back to work.

The biggest con this nation has ever seen or experienced is happening right now under this Administration, and all any young black or white up and coming person needs to realize, is that they aren't wanted anymore by these elitist individuals with one goal in mind, so just go on and call your local drug dealer so you can forget about it all. Hey that's what they want right ?? Look at the underbelly of this country, and you can read this stuff like a book.

Trump's biggest mistake was believing in America, and thinking that he could right this ship, and yet he couldn't do it because it's probably way to far gone now.

So the illegal migrants are back, and they are taking Americans job's faster than a speeding bullet, whilst the American's become huge drug addicts and worthless because of it all as they quickly fall off due to fentanyl poisoning or Covid.

Wake the heck up American's, because these people no longer have your best interest at heart. Fact.

Last edited:
She'll be no better than that milksop cuck Pence.
They are establishment types, otherwise they are those types who stand by while Rome burns, then once they smell enough weakness, then that's when they jump (in a bid to make it appear), that they are here to save the day.

Where were they when the day was hot and long as the boot was being pressed on our necks ?

I've been saying for a long time now that Nikki Haley is the best chance of defeating Joe Biden next year. She brings a fresh dynamic to the Republican Party and a conservative who can bring women voters and suburbanites back to the GOP fold whom Trump and his followers have isolated over the past several years.

In a new CNN/SSRS poll, Nikki Haley emerged as the only Republican presidential candidate to beat President Biden in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup by a margin larger than the survey’s margin of error.

Haley leads Biden 49 percent to 43 percent, according to the poll, outside of the 3.5 point margin of error.

Meanwhile, former president Donald Trump holds a razor-thin lead over Biden: 47 percent to 46 percent, while Florida governor Ron DeSantis and the president are tied at 47 percent each.

LOL. Trump is the biggest threat to Biden.

And resulted in the two party system being cemented into the US election system, at least for Presidential elections.

The EC RESULTED in the two party system.
End it then. Or Repubs need to ditch the John Birch MAGAs and again become a national party.

I've been saying for a long time now that Nikki Haley is the best chance of defeating Joe Biden next year. She brings a fresh dynamic to the Republican Party and a conservative who can bring women voters and suburbanites back to the GOP fold whom Trump and his followers have isolated over the past several years.

In a new CNN/SSRS poll, Nikki Haley emerged as the only Republican presidential candidate to beat President Biden in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup by a margin larger than the survey’s margin of error.

Haley leads Biden 49 percent to 43 percent, according to the poll, outside of the 3.5 point margin of error.

Meanwhile, former president Donald Trump holds a razor-thin lead over Biden: 47 percent to 46 percent, while Florida governor Ron DeSantis and the president are tied at 47 percent each.

She is a bigger threat to Biden but not a threat to Trump at all. you lose.

I doubt it. She put too much light between herself and Trump. The GOP will vote for whomever has an R next to them (just like Democrats will vote for whomever has a D next to them. I don’t think the Trump supporters will vote for just anyone. Haley has put too much room between her and Trump.

She made it plain she's an establishment RINO who shits on the Republican base.

I doubt it. She put too much light between herself and Trump. The GOP will vote for whomever has an R next to them (just like Democrats will vote for whomever has a D next to them. I don’t think the Trump supporters will vote for just anyone. Haley has put too much room between her and Trump.

The ignorant will never forgive her for removing their precious flag from the capitol grounds...

The ignorant will never forgive her for removing their precious flag from the capitol grounds...
They are not ignorant. They are smart enough to know if you destroy your country's history you will destroy the country.

They are not ignorant. They are smart enough to know if you destroy your country's history you will destroy the country.

Nobody destroyed the history. It's in a museum, where it belongs. Not flying on state property. Property that belongs to and represents EVERY citizen of the state...

Nobody destroyed the history. It's in a museum, where it belongs. Not flying on state property. Property that belongs to and represents EVERY citizen of the state...
When they ripped down statues and change names of military bases that is exactly what they are doing. You are a fool that seldom chimes in and I can see why.

When they ripped down statues and change names of military bases that is exactly what they are doing. You are a fool that seldom chimes in and I can see why.

We're talking about a flag, not statues and names. If I don't "chime in" on those subjects, it's usually because someone has already represented my position on the topic, or it's because people are spewing their ignorance and there is no point in attempting a rational discussion, sometimes it's both.

We're talking about a flag, not statues and names. If I don't "chime in" on those subjects, it's usually because someone has already represented my position on the topic, or it's because people are spewing their ignorance and there is no point in attempting a rational discussion, sometimes it's both.
And what goes with that flag? A Civil war does and that is the history it represents. We need to take the bad with the good. It shows us how far we have come. Leave history alone and let people think what they want to think without being bullied and intimidated by the fascists running things.

You seem to approve of what is going on and none of it is helping this country and it's citizens one fucking bit.

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

The first response from Cult 45 with no substance. There should be at least a dozen more before the day is out. They've got nothing else.
Assuming your data is correct, it makes no difference how many Uni-party/RINOs answer positively for Haley. The reality is that Trump is the candidate and the only way that changes is if the RNC decides to refuse to allow it.
That decision would likely be the end of the current Republican party. Trump has created a more populist, patriotic Republican party. It is his now. All indications are that if the RNC ditches him, far more than half of Republicans will either stay home or write him in.

RINOs would love to erase even his memory but they aren't stupid. If they derail him, too many Republicans will bail out and the RNC's candidates will be slaughtered up and down the ticket.

Assuming your data is correct, it makes no difference how many Uni-party/RINOs answer positively for Haley. The reality is that Trump is the candidate and the only way that changes is if the RNC decides to refuse to allow it.
That decision would likely be the end of the current Republican party. Trump has created a more populist, patriotic Republican party. It is his now. All indications are that if the RNC ditches him, far more than half of Republicans will either stay home or write him in.

RINOs would love to erase even his memory but they aren't stupid. If they derail him, too many Republicans will bail out and the RNC's candidates will be slaughtered up and down the ticket.
Yep, they've placed themselves into a serious catch 22.

Establishment candidates are doing everything they can to separate the party from Trump, but this actually weakens the party, and is setting them up for the trap the Democrat's have laid for them. They won't mind though, just as long as they retain their government power in exchange for helping the Democrat's destroy Trump.

The fact she gets praise from malignant vermin like you might diminish her status, but very few people if any give a shit what you have to say.

I'll still support her if she gets the nom. As long as she defeats your potato.

Forum List

Back