Haley Emerges as Biggest Threat to Biden

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I've been saying for a long time now that Nikki Haley is the best chance of defeating Joe Biden next year. She brings a fresh dynamic to the Republican Party and a conservative who can bring women voters and suburbanites back to the GOP fold whom Trump and his followers have isolated over the past several years.

In a new CNN/SSRS poll, Nikki Haley emerged as the only Republican presidential candidate to beat President Biden in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup by a margin larger than the survey’s margin of error.

Haley leads Biden 49 percent to 43 percent, according to the poll, outside of the 3.5 point margin of error.

Meanwhile, former president Donald Trump holds a razor-thin lead over Biden: 47 percent to 46 percent, while Florida governor Ron DeSantis and the president are tied at 47 percent each.

I've been saying for a long time now that Nikki Haley is the best chance of defeating Joe Biden next year. She brings a fresh dynamic to the Republican Party and a conservative who can bring women voters and suburbanites back to the GOP fold whom Trump and his followers have isolated over the past several years.

In a new CNN/SSRS poll, Nikki Haley emerged as the only Republican presidential candidate to beat President Biden in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup by a margin larger than the survey’s margin of error.

Haley leads Biden 49 percent to 43 percent, according to the poll, outside of the 3.5 point margin of error.

Meanwhile, former president Donald Trump holds a razor-thin lead over Biden: 47 percent to 46 percent, while Florida governor Ron DeSantis and the president are tied at 47 percent each.

To be fair, any one of them could beat Biden.

My fecal matter could beat Joe Biden

Chimpy Bush in heels is our savior!

Fuck me running.

MIMITW.gif

If Haley Runs Biden will take 40 plus states ....no way.

The polls are desperate to keep Trump out.

I like Nikki. She will make a great VP for Trump once the evil is removed from the White House.

The clueless level is sky high with this one.
Hilarious.
Biden is in trouble against EVERYONE... Okay?
He is polling at 39% approval rating!! FFS.
73% of DEMOCRATS polled are worried about his cognitive abilities.
78% of DEMOCRATS polled are worried he will literally die before finishing a 2nd term.
OF COURSE HE IS TRAILING HALEY... Jesus... HE WOULD BE TRAILING A SNAIL at this point.

Last edited:
Great, that's all we need now: A warmongering Neo-Con RINO with raging hormonal imbalances and her finger on the nuclear button. One bad day of PMS and we're all toast.

(See above) :laughing0301:

Niki Haley is no better than Joe Biden.
Sure, she can give speeches and not walk away during the middle of a ceremony, but she's a Washington insider.

She'll screw us in the ass just like all of the rest of them.

I think Vivik won the most supporters during that debate.
This Niki Haley nonsense is just another fraud, or disinformation campaign, perpetrated by our corrupt media.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back