bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Anything further?

42 USC § 5207 - Firearms policies
(a) Prohibition on confiscation of firearms
No officer or employee of the United States (including any member of the uniformed services), or person operating pursuant to or under color of Federal law, or receiving Federal funds, or under control of any Federal official, or providing services to such an officer, employee, or other person, while acting in support of relief from a major disaster or emergency, may—
(1) temporarily or permanently seize, or authorize seizure of, any firearm the possession of which is not prohibited under Federal, State, or local law, other than for forfeiture in compliance with Federal law or as evidence in a criminal investigation;
(2) require registration of any firearm for which registration is not required by Federal, State, or local law;
(3) prohibit possession of any firearm, or promulgate any rule, regulation, or order prohibiting possession of any firearm, in any place or by any person where such possession is not otherwise prohibited by Federal, State, or local law; or
(4) prohibit the carrying of firearms by any person otherwise authorized to carry firearms under Federal, State, or local law, solely because such person is operating under the direction, control, or supervision of a Federal agency in support of relief from the major disaster or emergency.
42 USC § 5207 - Firearms policies | LII / Legal Information Institute

I'm totally pro-gun. I own several, including an assault style weapon, however, no matter what the USC says, all it takes is an act of congress to change it.
Bottom line, eventually, I think the government may attempt to change the law and attempt to take our assault weapons, or clips that hold more than ten rounds. In that situation, they should be prepared for civil war.

I'm totally pro-gun. I own several, including an assault style weapon, however, no matter what the USC says, all it takes is an act of congress to change it.
Bottom line, eventually, I think the government may attempt to change the law and attempt to take our assault weapons, or clips that hold more than ten rounds. In that situation, they should be prepared for civil war.

Civil war? Holy shit...

My friend it's magazine not clip.

So Americans would choose to become criminals?
What does that say about you, as a person?

Criminals vs being a slave?

Magazine+-+vs+-+Clip.jpg

A magazine is what is used to feed the weapon itself, whereas a clip is used to feed the magazine. Clips make loading of magazines much easier and faster, and in some cases, a clip is required in order for the magazine to work (e.g. M1 Garand).

Firearms, ammo, weapons, gear reviews, 2nd Amendment issues, etc...: Clip vs. Magazine: A Lesson in Firearm Terminology

Last edited:
No one is confiscating anything.

Clip Clip Clip Clip Clip
You may want to rethink that. Since the last gun ban did not stop Columbine how will they prevent another, without making an attempt to confiscate firearms that have been banned?

Criminals vs being a slave?

I take it you don't like the government telling you what to do?

Really Lakhota? You think a semi auto .223 rifle is an assault weapon and your giving magazine lessons?

Last edited:

Magazine+-+vs+-+Clip.jpg

A magazine is what is used to feed the weapon itself, whereas a clip is used to feed the magazine. Clips make loading of magazines much easier and faster, and in some cases, a clip is required in order for the magazine to work (e.g. M1 Garand).

Firearms, ammo, weapons, gear reviews, 2nd Amendment issues, etc...: Clip vs. Magazine: A Lesson in Firearm Terminology
There is no such thing as a 30 round clip.

Magazine+-+vs+-+Clip.jpg

There is no such thing as a 30 round clip.

30-Round-Clip.jpg

Holy shit, that looks like a 30-round clip...

Forum List

Back