Democrats Bring Bill To Prohibit Armed Citizen Militias

That's impossible.
The Founders ONLY wanted militias.
They did not trust standing mercenary forces that worked for pay.
They only wanted volunteer groups of citizens.
Which is a militia.
And if you made private militias illegal, that would the National Guard illegal as well as the rest of the armed forces.
Government is NOT the source of any legal authority, we are.

They had a limited number of citizens and in most cases they were required to join the local militias. The militias were under the command of the governments. The states most certainly have the constitutional right to outlaw private militias operating in the public sphere. I'm not too sure they a have a right to stop the people from training themselves for catastrophes where civil order is disrupted however.

We vest the legal authority in our constitutional government.

Wrong.
Obviously the solution to school shooting is to have several staff, like teachers and janitors, who are armed.
That is what the PTA insisted on during my senior year in high school, after 2 students were killed in knife fights. (West Side Story was popular then.)
"wrong" about what? I didn't say anything about the straw men you posted.

M'kay, vermin
Anybody else hear that dog whistle?
1705695722287.png

And I'm saying you're projecting again.
So we have an idiot up at bat. So idiot which party wants to push universal background checks?
So idiot which party wants to push firearm regersteation?
So idiot you do realize without regersteation universal back ground checks are toothless and meaningless and stop no crimes

Last edited:
Who would have thought that the people rising up in militias would be most involved with nuclear hetero families against the all-powerful state who have people trying to exterminate them because of it.

The leftist tyrants are scared shitless of American patriots and the Second Amendment, which was the founding father's intent from the start.
Stop living in the past. Nobody is scared of right wing nutjobs. If you want to deffennd the country join the military.

So we have an idiot up at bay. So idiot which party wants to push universal background checks?
So idiot which party wants to push firearm regersteation?
So idiot you do realize without regersteation universal back ground checks are toothless and meaningless and stop no crimes
"firearms regulation" is not a nazi trait.

Nobody here want to disarm a specific race or demographic. Just murderers.

Forum List

Back