Democrats Bring Bill To Prohibit Armed Citizen Militias

Again baby steps Jews weren't forced to do anything on day one.
I don't think we are talking about Jews.

Making a historical comparison
I understand that (I think?) but you should be more specific about who/what is being baby-step subverted by the Democratic Party. And don't blanket reply "the Republican party" and think you're done. In order for you to make a point you need to inform your reader what is at stake. I know what it means for me but I don't think you have motivated your angle at all.

I understand that (I think?) but you should be more specific about who/what is being baby-step subverted by the Democratic Party. And don't blanket reply "the Republican party" and think you're done. In order for you to make a point you need to inform your reader what is at stake. I know what it means for me but I don't think you have motivated your angle at all.
The Jews weren't sent off to the work camps on day one. It was a process baby steps process.

... you should be more specific about who/what is being baby-step subverted by the Democratic Party. And don't blanket reply "the Republican party" and think you're done. In order for you to make a point you need to inform your reader what is at stake. I know what it means for me but I don't think you have motivated your angle at all.
The Jews weren't sent off to the work camps on day one. It was a process baby steps process.
Again with the Jews already? I'm beginning to doubt whether you understand what is being discussed.

.... you should be more specific about who/what is being baby-step subverted by the Democratic Party. And don't blanket reply "the Republican party" and think you're done. In order for you to make a point you need to inform your reader what is at stake. I know what it means for me but I don't think you have motivated your angle at all.

Again with the Jews already? I'm beginning to doubt whether you understand what is being discussed.

Yes I realize you hate the historical parallels being made democrats are the nazis
"Hate"? My pro-Democratic stance and failure to recognize "the democrats are nazis"? Goodness gracious! Your illiteracy is at a pure level of Absurdity. You don't understand anything at all. :uhoh3:

"Hate"? My pro-Democratic stance and failure to recognize "the democrats are nazis"? Goodness gracious! Your illiteracy is at a pure level of Absurdity. You don't understand anything at all. :uhoh3:
Poor numbnuts your trying hard to disprove the fact that the democrat party is the Nazi party of 1932

Forum List

Back