Green New Deal will Make America Great Again

Bring peace, prosperity to the land and save this great nation for our children and grandchildren

God Bless Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez!

Green New Deal - Wikipedia

The Green New Deal (GND)[1][2] is any of several proposed[3][4] economic stimulus programs in the United States that aim to address both economic inequality and climate change. The name refers to the New Deal, a combination of social and economic reforms and public works projects undertaken by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in response to the Great Depression.[5] Supporters of a Green New Deal advocate a combination of Roosevelt's economic approach with modern ideas such as renewable energy and resource efficiency.[6] One small-scale example of a Green New Deal-type policy is tax incentives for solar panels, implemented in the United States in 2008.[7]
Sure it will, after murdering the tens of millions of people who will not "prosper", and will thus have the temerity to complain.

Sent from my SM-G892A using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Nice try Drama Queen

Prove me wrong, silly boy.
Such fear mongering. Green projects will murder tens of millions of people

You sound like Sarah Palin claiming Obama wants to kill her baby

No the projects, you assholes when you figure out they don't work and the people start getting uppity. That's why you want to disarm everyone too. They can't be proper slaves when they can shoot back.

Where do you think they should start shooting first Westie?

Bring peace, prosperity to the land and save this great nation for our children and grandchildren

The Green New Deal (GND)[1][2] is any of several proposed[3][4] economic stimulus programs in the United States that aim to address both economic inequality and climate change. The name refers to the New Deal, a combination of social and economic reforms and public works projects undertaken by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in response to the Great Depression.[5] Supporters of a Green New Deal advocate a combination of Roosevelt's economic approach with modern ideas such as renewable energy and resource efficiency.[6] One small-scale example of a Green New Deal-type policy is tax incentives for solar panels, implemented in the United States in 2008.[7]

I agree with thread title. Green new deal will make America great again by assuring a Republican sweep and a Trump second term in next election.

I disagree. I don't think Trump could get himself reelected even if no one ran against him.

I disagree. I don't think Trump could get himself reelected even if no one ran against him.

And he couldn't win against hillary either....you guys are so divorced from realty that nothing you say is credible..

And it's fuel costs are only FREE 100% of the time.
Now your going to ignore that those windmills cost 300x what a standard NG/Coal fired plant does in maintenance costs and they work 100% of the time.. where your wind may not blow for days at a time... While its 30 below zero... Why don't you plug in and survive on it... I'll watch...

And it's fuel costs are only FREE 100% of the time.
Now your going to ignore that those windmills cost 300x what a standard NG/Coal fired plant does in maintenance costs and they work 100% of the time.. where your wind may not blow for days at a time... While its 30 below zero... Why don't you plug in and survive on it... I'll watch...

Like I said...they are so divorced from reality that nothing they say has any credibility whatsoever...the truly tragic thing is that I have no doubt that in his mind, it is free 100% of the time... abject failure of our educational system to impart even rudimentary critical thinking skills to him.

If N is a non-zero number, what is the limit of of N/X as X approaches 0? That would be the ratio of the fuel costs of your fossil fuel-powered plant and one driven by solar PV or wind.

Sure it will, after murdering the tens of millions of people who will not "prosper", and will thus have the temerity to complain.

Nice try Drama Queen

No the projects, you assholes when you figure out they don't work and the people start getting uppity. That's why you want to disarm everyone too. They can't be proper slaves when they can shoot back.

Where do you think they should start shooting first Westie?

Ask your fellow travelers. clown. You are the murderous swine. Not us.

Nice try Drama Queen

Millions of Illegal Mexicans will murder us in our sleep
Muslims will not rest until they have slaughtered every one of us
Green Programs will lead to tens of millions being murdered

I guess that fear mongering works on gullible conservatives, but most just laugh at you

I'm not worried about them. i am worried about you collectivist scum, when you finally get the absolute power that you so desperately desire...then, this country will be awash in blood. Blood that you scum spill. I was riding the train from Moscow to St. Petersburg a few years ago and was talking with a former Soviet official. We were talking Russian history and he looked my in the eye and said, "your country hasn't had its terror, yet, but it is coming". I scoffed at the time, but now I realize he was correct. And it is despicable scumbags, like you, who will make it happen.

So, what you are saying is,
solar initiatives and shovel ready jobs,
failed the first time but, will do better the second time around

I believe that is the literal definition of insanity. Is it not?

Nice try Drama Queen

Green energy gunna kill my baby

You ARE a Drama Wueen

Solar energy is progressing around the world. China is leading the charge while the US yearns for coal

Nice try Drama Queen

I guess that fear mongering works on gullible conservatives, but most just laugh at you

I'm not worried about them. i am worried about you collectivist scum, when you finally get the absolute power that you so desperately desire...then, this country will be awash in blood. Blood that you scum spill. I was riding the train from Moscow to St. Petersburg a few years ago and was talking with a former Soviet official. We were talking Russian history and he looked my in the eye and said, "your country hasn't had its terror, yet, but it is coming". I scoffed at the time, but now I realize he was correct. And it is despicable scumbags, like you, who will make it happen.
Khrushchev: We will bury you

Still waiting Drama Queen

Nice try Drama Queen

Green energy gunna kill my baby

You ARE a Drama Wueen

No, not the green energy, the homicidal loons pushing it. You know...you!

Solar energy is progressing around the world. China is leading the charge while the US yearns for coal

It is? Show us the real time energy generation figures clown boy.

Khrushchev: We will bury you

Still waiting Drama Queen

Yes, you do like tyrants. That is plain to see.

Yep, doing the same thing over and over,
and expecting different results

Like electing the same idiots
that have been in office for years...

Yet you're the only one screaming about shooting people and the collectivist scum getting what they deserve. Has nobody broken it to you that you sound like a violent psychopath?

And why do I always have to stage these interventions? Your fellow conservatives should be kicking out violent psychopaths, but instead they all welcome brownshirts to TheParty.

Yet you're the only one screaming about shooting people and the collectivist scum getting what they deserve. Has nobody broken it to you that you sound like a violent psychopath?

And why do I always have to stage these interventions? Your fellow conservatives should be kicking out violent psychopaths, but instead they all welcome brownshirts to TheParty.

Project much? I never talk about me, or those who share the same ideas as me shooting anyone. What I do show is it is you, and your fellow scumbags who are the murderous swine. Whenever you don't get your way you throw a hissy fit and start killing the people who disagree with you.

Forum List

Back