Govt in Your Kitchen

Yes I think that people do not clean their counter tops, cutting boards, and can openers with industrial strength cleaners, nor take their stainless steel mixers completely apart to clean them inside and out.

Do you do that to own kitchen?
If you think that way about it, then no one should eat in their own kitchen let alone anyone else's home, or heaven forbid buy something from someone's own home cooked products.

All you have to do is not buy them. No big deal.

In your own kitchen, you eat your chicken when you take it out of the oven. You do not package it, freeze it, thaw it, and reheat it 6 months from now in which the bad stuff has had time to multiply to levels that overwhelm you body's defenses.

No one does that from their home, because it's cost prohibitive.
Any homemade food products are subject to licensing and regulations before offering food to the public.
The bill proposed does not get rid of them, just the inspectors who are abusing their authority.
Inspectors should not be able to shut down a privately owned kitchen food business without any complaints from the customers.

Lets just carry that same theory a little further. Crack dealers should not be shut down without complaints from their customers. Or prostitutes should not be shut down without complaints from their customers. Or The KKK should not be shut down from having a bake sale in front of a synagogue without complaints from their customers. Sorry, you probably agree with the last one

You are using illegal activities.

Selling pies made in your kitchen is an illegal activity too. See how that works?

If you think that way about it, then no one should eat in their own kitchen let alone anyone else's home, or heaven forbid buy something from someone's own home cooked products.

In your own kitchen, you eat your chicken when you take it out of the oven. You do not package it, freeze it, thaw it, and reheat it 6 months from now in which the bad stuff has had time to multiply to levels that overwhelm you body's defenses.

Any homemade food products are subject to licensing and regulations before offering food to the public.
The bill proposed does not get rid of them, just the inspectors who are abusing their authority.
Inspectors should not be able to shut down a privately owned kitchen food business without any complaints from the customers.

Lets just carry that same theory a little further. Crack dealers should not be shut down without complaints from their customers. Or prostitutes should not be shut down without complaints from their customers. Or The KKK should not be shut down from having a bake sale in front of a synagogue without complaints from their customers. Sorry, you probably agree with the last one

Selling pies made in your kitchen is an illegal activity too. See how that works?

No it isn't, as long as you get a business license and stay within the regulations you can make home baked products.
Making Homemade Pies selling homemade pies

You can't get a business license for a meth lab.

Do you give courses in grokking? And if so, above-water, or underwater?

I don't want anyone grokking near food preparation. What kind of perverts are they anyway?

You've been a member for over 6 months and you still don't GROK USMB?

Well, rabbi tried to get me to once, and I told him I was flattered, but I'm just not into that. Not that there is anything wrong with it, as long as you aren't around food preparation.
Dream on, pal.

There are definitely high quality creams out there for your many vast and sundry anal warts, fake Rabbi.
I'll assume you're speaking from experience, scheissschreiber. If I ever have any need to know how to treat gay bowel syndrome or other diseases associated with deviant lifestyles I'll be sure to consult you.

History has shown that a free marketplace is not sufficient to protect consumers from unsafe products. We tried it that way and it failed miserably. There is a balance and perhaps we have swung too far into over-regulation in some areas. But this ain't one of those times. IMHO.
Sorry when did we try that?

No it isn't, as long as you get a business license and stay within the regulations you can make home baked products.

Sure you can. You just call it an apple pie company.

Sure and the police shouldn't be allowed to shut down a meth lab as long as the customers aren't complaining either :420:
You didnt just compare meth to apple pie and the liek, did you?

No I compared a government out of control for daring to have regulations that they enforce when there are no specific complaints. Tyranny plain and simple that we should have semi-confidence in the safety of our foods and medicines when mass casualty events are so much more what the Founders would have wanted.
You're an idiot. Your "commonsense" is nonsense. Do you insist on gov't inspect of your friends' kitchens before you eat there?

Sure and the police shouldn't be allowed to shut down a meth lab as long as the customers aren't complaining either :420:

No I compared a government out of control for daring to have regulations that they enforce when there are no specific complaints. Tyranny plain and simple that we should have semi-confidence in the safety of our foods and medicines when mass casualty events are so much more what the Founders would have wanted.
You're an idiot. Your "commonsense" is nonsense. Do you insist on gov't inspect of your friends' kitchens before you eat there?

yes if i am paying to eat there. I am not the idiot who thinks that in a world where caramel apples sold at Halloween are recalled at Christmas after they have long since been eaten or disposed of can be replaced by social media and lawsuits with no legal basis once the duties to produce them safely are removed.

Name calling, however, it an admission of your inability to articulate an argument, let alone a realistic one.

A friend gave me jars of pickled green beans, jalapeño, kraut, and some cheesecake for Christmas. Ha ha. Fuck the government.

The minute you start buying Drain cleaner, Acetone and Fertilizer, instead of sugar, apples and flour is when they will shut you down.

yes if i am paying to eat there. I am not the idiot who thinks that in a world where caramel apples sold at Halloween are recalled at Christmas after they have long since been eaten or disposed of can be replaced by social media and lawsuits with no legal basis once the duties to produce them safely are removed.

Name calling, however, it an admission of your inability to articulate an argument, let alone a realistic one.

Those caramel apples were not sold from a private home kitchen. They were sold by a company.
No one is talking about companies not being inspected.

So if you pay you are less likely to get sick from the food.
Explain how that works.

I trust my friends in their own kitchen preparing food much more than some dumb kid in the McDonald's or Burger King putting my food togethr who would rather be playing video games or masturbating.

The minute you start buying Drain cleaner, Acetone and Fertilizer, instead of sugar, apples and flour is when they will shut you down.

Cool......Home made whiskey it is.

Funny how under Dems we don''t have salmonella and E Coli deaths all the time like under deregulatin', underfundin' Boooshies, isn't it, dingbat dupes? lol bvvvvvvvvvvvvvv...

Funny how under Dems we don''t have salmonella and E Coli deaths all the time like under deregulatin', underfundin' Boooshies, isn't it, dingbat dupes? lol bvvvvvvvvvvvvvv...

Will Obama be over soon to wipe your ass franco?

Forum List

Back