Fox News co-host ‘surprised’ by GOP’s ‘threshold for humiliation’ in Biden probe

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Fox News co-host Jessica Tarlov mocked House Republicans on Wednesday for their pursuit of impeachment charges against President Biden.

“This is the path that they’ve chosen to take, and honestly I’m surprised that they have this high of a threshold for humiliation,” Tarlov said during an appearance on the network. “Every witness they have called has decimated their argument.”

Tarlov’s comments come a week after an indictment of the FBI informant at the center of the GOP’s allegations against Biden. The Department of Justice (DOJ) alleged that the informant, Alexander Smirnov, made up information involving the Bidens, including his claim that the then-vice president and his son, Hunter Biden, each accepted a $5 million bribe.

This is sad when Republicans are the butt of even Fox News jokes! The House Republicans should start mimicking those famous restaurants that allow customers to witness the cooking process. Because, at this point, that is what they are doing - cooking the evidence to make it work. Might as well display it and charge customers to view it!

So the token moonbat from The Five sez REPUBLICANS BAD!

BoredJack.gif

Fox News co-host Jessica Tarlov mocked House Republicans on Wednesday for their pursuit of impeachment charges against President Biden.

“This is the path that they’ve chosen to take, and honestly I’m surprised that they have this high of a threshold for humiliation,” Tarlov said during an appearance on the network. “Every witness they have called has decimated their argument.”

Tarlov’s comments come a week after an indictment of the FBI informant at the center of the GOP’s allegations against Biden. The Department of Justice (DOJ) alleged that the informant, Alexander Smirnov, made up information involving the Bidens, including his claim that the then-vice president and his son, Hunter Biden, each accepted a $5 million bribe.

This is sad when Republicans are the butt of even Fox News jokes! The House Republicans should start mimicking those famous restaurants that allow customers to witness the cooking process. Because, at this point, that is what they are doing - cooking the evidence to make it work. Might as well display it and charge customers to view it!
Obviously, they enjoy being humiliated. They remind me of the cartoons we used to see in newspapers with people wearing signs on their backs saying "kick me hard".

So the idiot democrat that gets her face smashed in every time she opens her little mouth and squeaks out her talking points, is surprised republicans want Biden impeached.

Color me shocked.
The repubs only want Biden impeached not because he's guilty of anything but because Trump was impeached. Twice. Looks like these repub dumb idiots will have to come up with some other avenue of lies.

So the idiot democrat that gets her face smashed in every time she opens her little mouth and squeaks out her talking points, is surprised republicans want Biden impeached.

Color me shocked.
The nasty little commie bitch can't even speak proper English. Listening to her 'Vocal Fry' is like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard and makes me want to claw my eyes out.

And if dimocrap scum would take the time to watch The Five, they'd realize she gets her ass kicked every time she opens her mouth.

The nasty little commie bitch can't even speak proper English. Listening to her 'Vocal Fry' is like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard and makes me want to claw my eyes out.

And if dimocrap scum would take the time to watch The Five, they'd realize she gets her ass kicked every time she opens her mouth.
Why do you believe Russian disinformation and then turn around and spread it on message boards like USMB? Are you a Russian sympathizer or are you just an anti-American stooge?

So, even FOX News is embarrassed by Comer being caught knowingly using fake info from a Russian spy.

Even Comer won't use that info now.

But all the Trump cultists here are still willingly using the fake info from a Russian spy.

The Trump cultists here show some serious devotion to MotherRussia.

The Trump cultists are loyal to Trump first, Russia second, and the USA last.

So, even FOX News is embarrassed by Comer being caught knowingly using fake info from a Russian spy.

Even Comer won't use that info now.

But all the Trump cultists here are still willingly using the fake info from a Russian spy.

The Trump cultists here show some serious devotion to MotherRussia.

The Trump cultists are loyal to Trump first, Russia second, and the USA last.
They probably don't even know Gym's "best" piece of evidence can't be used against Biden and their "case" against Biden is all but finished with nothing to show for it.

Pretty ironic coming from the "Faux Not News" channel that shelled out three quarters of a billion dollars after they were caught red handed lying for profit to their consumers of the lies. They lied because if they didn't lie to the consumers, the consumers were switching to a different channel that would lie to them.

Really that is the response from the hyper partisan Tarlov not a surprise. The show is much better when Harold Ford Jr is there he truly is a moderate rational Democrat who can see and speak beyond party talking points.

Forum List

Back