Gosh...!

Bully served during the 'Reagan' years...as did you...pa-lease give this combat vet a break...are your hands dirty?...or do ya just like to spank us 'dirty' warriors for 'Political gain'...be honest now cause' your spouse is a "Judge" or is that 'Justice of the Peace'?

Ya are starting to sound alot like...Lt.Kerry and 'Murtha' they had their say as do you and Bully...a beer break is in order...NO?
Jesus Arch, the only way you'll ever give anyone any credit is if they were sitting directly next to you in the trench you were in. Now military service isn't good enough either? How many more qualifiers does one have to pass before they get the Arch Angel seal of life experience?

Jesus Arch, the only way you'll ever give anyone any credit is if they were sitting directly next to you in the trench you were in. Now military service isn't good enough either? How many more qualifiers does one have to pass before they get the Arch Angel seal of life experience?

If I were younger I would love to be your CO I would show ya the way...in the meantime...ya are young and physically fit...or so ya say..so get off the 'bench' and show me how I am wrong...until then...'Party Hardy' Dude!

Excellent comment. Why is it our leaders never seem to take a clue from history?

Maybe they're too embroiled with "grammar wars" like in this thread....started, as per usual, by a liberal. :coffee3:

F*ck you nimrod. I said we needed culture training for our troops so that they can more effectively police Arabs, which is basically what you quoted above from the angry female redneck. The only comment I made that got any attention, however was the grammar comment. I can't help it if you knuckle-draggers have a chip on your shoulder because you can't communicate effectively. The reason the administration hasn't properly administered this war is because they made a bunch of stupid mistakes--like not listening to their generals--like not having a plan for what to do after "shock and awe." It's not because of the "vast liberal conspiracy" :tinfoil: Get real.

If I were younger I would love to be your CO I would show ya the way...in the meantime...ya are young and physicall fit...or so ya say..so get off the 'bench' and show me how I am wrong...until then...'Party Hardy' Dude!
How in any way did this address my question?

Bully served during the 'Reagan' years...as did you...pa-lease give this combat vet a break...are your hands dirty?...or do ya just like to spank us 'dirty' warriors for 'Political gain'...be honest now cause' your spouse is a "Judge" or is that 'Justice of the Peace'?

Ya are starting to sound alot like...Lt.Kerry and 'Murtha' they had their say as do you and Bully...a beer break is in order...NO?

No Arch, I served during Nixon, Ford and Carter.

You have to have:
1.) joined the military and started taking orders before you experienced any other way of life.
2.) been in a war
3.) killed people during war
4.) obtained a purple heart
5.) sleep in and wear camo every day
6.) keep a constant buzz cut
7.) clean your weapon daily :wank:
8.) never question the military and give soldiers respect simply for having joined the military
9.) never have contact with women
10.) unfold, raise, salute and sing the national anthem to a US flag every morning in your front yard.

Then ol' Wyatt will respect you.

No Arch, I served during Nixon, Ford and Carter.

Class of 74'...Chopper pilot school...end of the VN era...rest my case!
Now attack Lt.Kerry and Murtha...I did my duty! Without being a traitor!

:stupid: What argument? Glock said I didn't know anything about military tactics. I said if what you're saying is true, then ex-generals and military strategists don't either because that's where my argument came from. Then you guys started ribbing me because I'm not in the military? Where's the argument I'm supposed to refute genius?

post 34

Beats me...ask Mr P ...down deep inside he knows...politics seems to get in his way!
But I wasn't asking Mr. P.

I was asking you.

I guess I shouldn't have actually expected an answer. One day I'll learn.

I'll stop now; I fear this has already gotten too complicated for you. Have a good beer break.

You have to have:
1.) joined the military and started taking orders before you experienced any other way of life.
2.) been in a war
3.) killed people during war
4.) obtained a purple heart
5.) sleep in and wear camo every day
6.) keep a constant buzz cut
7.) clean your weapon daily :wank:
8.) never question the military and give soldiers respect simply for having joined the military
9.) never have contact with women
10.) unfold, raise, salute and sing the national anthem to a US flag every morning in your front yard.

Then ol' Wyatt will respect you.

why the draft should be re-instated...dudes like you need to grow up and face reality!

Class of 74'...Chopper pilot school...end of the VN era...rest my case!
Now attack Lt.Kerry and Murtha...I did my duty! Without being a traitor!

Are you drunk? Really man, get with it. Yes, I was in class 74-43..Do you think I came off the street to flight school in 74? Nope, I didn't. When did the VN era end agian, Arch?

F*ck you nimrod. I said we needed culture training for our troops so that they can more effectively police Arabs, which is basically what you quoted above from the angry female redneck. The only comment I made that got any attention, however was the grammar comment. I can't help it if you knuckle-draggers have a chip on your shoulder because can't communicate effectively. The reason the administration hasn't properly administered this war is because they made a bunch of stupid mistakes--like not listening to their generals--like not having a plan for what to do after "shock and awe." It's not because of the "vast liberal conspiracy" :tinfoil: Get real.

The adminstration did make some mistakes--and the liberals stood back, laughed , ridiculed, obscured and obstructed. We are a house divided against itself and no one can claim inoccence. We screwed unless someone steps up to the plate.

But I wasn't asking Mr. P.

I was asking you.

I guess I shouldn't have actually expected an answer. One day I'll learn.

I'll stop now; I fear this has already gotten too complicated for you. Have a good beer break.
to him

...ya can design the weapons as a 'Naval Architech' but can't pull the trigger...go figure...I rest my case!:clap:

Are you drunk? Really man, get with it. Yes, I was in class 74-43..Do you think I came off the street to flight school in 74? Nope, I didn't. When did the VN era end agian, Arch?

Okay enlighten me where did ya serve in Nam? the war just about ended in 73!...When did you attend flight school? The connatation of class 74-43 tells all who served what the class designation means...let me know though if I am wrong...this should be good!

side note: please quit with the 'Drunk' comments...not fitting a 'Officer and Gentleman' if ya get the drift! Coca Cola all the way!...lol

to him

...ya can design the weapons as a 'Naval Architech' but can't pull the trigger...go figure...I rest my case!:clap:
You can't even string a coherent thought together, so I wouldn't concern yourself so much with who can and can not pull a trigger.

So true. Not holding my breath though.

Me neither but on the lighter side----if this person ever DOES step up we will able to recognize them immediately. After years of this bitter in fighting, we know what all the BS looks like.

Forum List

Back