Gosh...!

Okay enlighten me where did ya serve in Nam? the war just about ended in 73!...When did you attend flight school? The connatation of class 74-43 tells all who served what the class designation means...let me know though if I am wrong...this should be good!

I have never said I was in Country.

Graduated Flight School was in 74.

I was enlisted 1 1/2 years before that.

Happy, Pappy?

You can't even string a coherent thought together, so I wouldn't concern yourself so much with who can and can not pull a trigger.[/QUOTE

'Skippy' stealing a phrase from pale rider...it sure fits you and yours...TODAY!

Bully served during the 'Reagan' years...as did you...pa-lease give this combat vet a break...are your hands dirty?...or do ya just like to spank us 'dirty' warriors for 'Political gain'...be honest now cause' your spouse is a "Judge" or is that 'Justice of the Peace'?

Ya are starting to sound alot like...Lt.Kerry and 'Murtha' they had their say as do you and Bully...a beer break is in order...NO?

Just what do you mean by 'dirty warriors'? Like I said, if you're a vet, You have my respect and thanks. If you're active duty you have my respect and thanks. My beef isn't with the troops...It's with a reckless, feckless Administration that doesn't give a rat's ass about the troops beyond their use as props in their photo-ops.

I've always told the truth about my service. WTF is with you?

innuendo that ya were more knowledgable in the war in VN...and challenged me on my experience and knowledge of flight school and class designation...NOTHING....:slap:

Just what do you mean by 'dirty warriors'? Like I said, if you're a vet, You have my respect and thanks. If you're active duty you have my respect and thanks. My beef isn't with the troops...It's with a reckless, feckless Administration that doesn't give a rat's ass about the troops beyond their use as props in their photo-ops.

Why is it that all your posts are just 'Bush' bashing...calling him Monkey and such...ya really are not to believable..I have issues with GW on border security and with Donald on not listening to his 'Field Commanders' and what I mean by this is the rank of Col. and below..vs DC Generals! Is this clear now?:bang3:

Yep Drunk, that never happened, Arch.

Just to end this...cause' I like ya and don't want to embarrass ya with postings of your past comments on this subject...I will concede to you 'Chopper Guy" but at least give up the 'Drunk" comments when one disagrees...then again I may be on a coca cola high!...lol...have a good night dinner calls!

I've only got one scar. Above my right eye...'bout it...

OMG it's "Rocky Balboa" Sylvester Stallone...cool Rocky... only remember ya are the actor I am for real!
Carry on to bout 2 if ya dare to go another round! "I'll be Back" "asta la vista baby" for now!

What do you know about me? Be careful what you spew out of that worthless mouth of your.

You think a bullet just hits a man and thats it story over. Doesn't work like that kiddo. It leaves a child without a father, a father and mother without a son, a wife without a husband.

You want to meet my daddy? It's a flag folded into a triangle, that's my dad. I remember the day I met dad. I asked mom about him, she took me to a closet, reached up to a top shelf, pulled out a flag folded into a triangle, handed it to me and said, "there that's your father." Mom went into the next room and got drunk, leaving me all alone with dad.

I remember sitting on the street curb watching a parade, the veterans were marching by, all the people stood up holding their hands to their hearts or saluting, not a single person knew I wasn't standing, I wasn't saluting, I wasn't holding my hand to my heart, not a single one knew my dad either and certainly not you.

I've told that to many of people and guess what I'm supposed to have? I'm supposed to have amnesia, I'm supposed to forget about it, to move on.

Yet it's okay for you to whore out 911 isn't it America? make a market out of it, make a few bucks from it, and whore it out even more just so you can feed that military industrial complex Eisenhower warned this country about. Feed it with human lives as if you even know what a human life is. Whore it out, so that sleaze of a political party you belong to can squeeze a few votes out of the citizens in this country.

America I'm not conned by your perfume. Your perfume called democracy. America you are a perfumed scorpion. Your sting kills. You're killing for oil just so you can drive that big SUV while eating a greasy cheeseburger so you can later die of clogged arties and that is a piss poor reason for people around the world to die.

Want to know what soldiers wrote about? heres a link

http://www.sirnosir.com/site_sections/library_construction.html

Your father is in heaven right now looking down upon you and he is ashamed of the disrespectful asscrack douchebag you've become.

Fuck you Whiz, I don't give a shit what anyone says if I had my way you and all the motherfuckers who dis this country with baldfaced lies while at the same time reaping the benefits of living in this country would first have your heads bashed in with a Louisville slugger then stuck on a barge and sent to live in the slums of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Yeah we'll see how much you hate America after that.

I swear, i've got half a mind to just ban your sorry fucken ass right now, don't piss me off again by pissing on vets ever, i'll shit all over your free speech on this board and not give a fuck what anyone thinks about it.

Comprende?

I have with you a few times. Knocking you out ALL the time gets a bit boring..:cool:

Chump far be it for me to defend Arch because he's a big boy but..........all your empty and baseless chest thumping has the whole board laughing. You couldn't debate your way out of a 2nd grade social science class, you're a joke!

Just to end this...cause' I like ya and don't want to embarrass ya with postings of your past comments on this subject...I will concede to you 'Chopper Guy" but at least give up the 'Drunk" comments when one disagrees...then again I may be on a coca cola high!...lol...have a good night dinner calls!

Post em Arch, I'm tired of your shit! Post away pal! Lets see what ya got.

Forum List

Back