Gosh...!

I'm actually inclined to agree with you for once. Yes. We can't stop people from hating each other. My only concern would be Iran rushing to fill the influence vacuum with loads of support and a unifying vision of caliphatic supremacy. I guess we could make it clear to every Iraqi shia, sunni, and kurd that alliances with Iran would be a bad choice. I'd like to see a ballistics demonstration about now.

I thought it was supposed to be democracy. So they practice democracy and ally with Iran, because of that you want to squash democracy. Flippy, Floopy, Junior cheerleaders are all drunky with hypocrisy.

Eisenhower said if an election were to take place in Vietnam the people would have voted Ho Chi Mhin, the popular man of the day because he succeeded in the ousting of the French.

The message the United States gave to the people of Vietnam was this: If you want democracy you'll have to fight our troops.

The troops went over there and realized they were being lied to. They thought they were sent over to bring democracy, instead they realized they were sent to kill half starving innocent women and children and to prevent democracy.

The reason Junior is doing illegal wiretapings is not to fight terrorism but to prevent the embarassment that took place in the Vietnam war, which is members of the military created newsletters and protested the illegal invasion of Vietnam. Junior doesn't want the same embarrassment happening under his watch so he is illegally watching the soldiers communicating with us back home and making sure no soldiers truth hits us back home, the truth of which is, it's not about democracy.

I thought it was supposed to be democracy. So they practice democracy and ally with Iran, because of that you want to squash democracy. Flippy, Floopy, Junior cheerleaders are all drunky with hypocrisy.

Eisenhower said if an election were to take place in Vietnam the people would have voted Ho Chi Mhin, the popular man of the day because he succeeded in the ousting of the French.

The message the United States gave to the people of Vietnam was this: If you want democracy you'll have to fight our troops.

The troops went over there and realized they were being lied to. They thought they were sent over to bring democracy, instead they realized they were sent to kill half starving innocent women and children and to prevent democracy.

The reason Junior is doing illegal wiretapings is not to fight terrorism but to prevent the embarassment that took place in the Vietnam war, which is members of the military created newsletters and protested the illegal invasion of Vietnam. Junior doesn't want the same embarrassment happening under his watch so he is illegally watching the soldiers communicating with us back home and making sure no soldiers truth hits us back home, the truth of which is, it's not about democracy.

Pure unadulterated horse crap.

You have NO idea what the environment in VietNam was like or what the troops thought that were there except the things you have heard from the likes of Jane Fonda and John Kerry. You also have NO idea of what the soldiers are writing back home about or what they are communicating.

....Right now we're sending traditionally-combat-trained killing machines--trained to fight other traditionally-combat-trained armies--who speak no Arabic in to Arab countries to act like a police force with no strategy for success fighting militias and gangs using guerrilla tactics. .....
I can see you have no clue about modern military tactics, including Rangers and Special Forces. Based on that alone the remainder of your no-win stategy is pointless.

That's over the top don't you think? Murtha called for an exit strategy because there is none. Calling a decorated veteran a "traitor" is ridiculous and based solely on your hawkish opinions of this war--nothing more.

john kerry was a traitor.....met with the enemy in paris while in uniform and attempted to undermine the posistion of the us government = treason......murtha is only a stones throw behind that

Pa-lease....don't make comments and suggestions about the VN war unless you do real research or had been there...The French were ousted after the defeat at the A-Valley 1957, a company was ambushed by an overwhelming force of NVA....the General in charge of the NVA forces said kill all... take no prisoners...even though a few remaining French forces surrendered (even the wounded were executed)...they lost their will to fight...However the US Army's 7th Air Cav(Custers unit reborne) went back to the A-Valley in 1965-1966 and kicked this NVA Generals arse...even though they were overwhelmed in numbers!

These cold blooded tactics are practiced by the terrorist insurgent forces in Iraq and Afghanistan today! A overwhelming force is needed to end this war...It was working in VN and we were only 3months from complete victory as stated after the war by the NVA commanders...So Murtha and Kerry are all wet and just using politics for personal gain!

I agree with OCA though either kicked butt or get out and take the oil for war debts owed!

side note: The NVA and VC used women and children as suicide bombers as do those in IRAQ and Afghanistan...so if you consider women and children as innocent bystanders take your argument to those who use them!

john kerry was a traitor.....met with the enemy in paris while in uniform and attempted to undermine the posistion of the us government = treason......murtha is only a stones throw behind that

I didn't say anything about Kerry. I said John Murtha is not a traitor--as did you in the post above. Take it.

Pure unadulterated horse crap.

You have NO idea what the environment in VietNam was like or what the troops thought that were there except the things you have heard from the likes of Jane Fonda and John Kerry. You also have NO idea of what the soldiers are writing back home about or what they are communicating.

What do you know about me? Be careful what you spew out of that worthless mouth of your.

You think a bullet just hits a man and thats it story over. Doesn't work like that kiddo. It leaves a child without a father, a father and mother without a son, a wife without a husband.

You want to meet my daddy? It's a flag folded into a triangle, that's my dad. I remember the day I met dad. I asked mom about him, she took me to a closet, reached up to a top shelf, pulled out a flag folded into a triangle, handed it to me and said, "there that's your father." Mom went into the next room and got drunk, leaving me all alone with dad.

I remember sitting on the street curb watching a parade, the veterans were marching by, all the people stood up holding their hands to their hearts or saluting, not a single person knew I wasn't standing, I wasn't saluting, I wasn't holding my hand to my heart, not a single one knew my dad either and certainly not you.

I've told that to many of people and guess what I'm supposed to have? I'm supposed to have amnesia, I'm supposed to forget about it, to move on.

Yet it's okay for you to whore out 911 isn't it America? make a market out of it, make a few bucks from it, and whore it out even more just so you can feed that military industrial complex Eisenhower warned this country about. Feed it with human lives as if you even know what a human life is. Whore it out, so that sleaze of a political party you belong to can squeeze a few votes out of the citizens in this country.

America I'm not conned by your perfume. Your perfume called democracy. America you are a perfumed scorpion. Your sting kills. You're killing for oil just so you can drive that big SUV while eating a greasy cheeseburger so you can later die of clogged arties and that is a piss poor reason for people around the world to die.

Want to know what soldiers wrote about? heres a link

http://www.sirnosir.com/site_sections/library_construction.html

What do you know about me? Be careful what you spew out of that worthless mouth of your.

You think a bullet just hits a man and thats it story over. Doesn't work like that kiddo. It leaves a child without a father, a father and mother without a son, a wife without a husband.

You want to meet my daddy? It's a flag folded into a triangle, that's my dad. I remember the day I met dad. I asked mom about him, she took me to a closet, reached up to a top shelf, pulled out a flag folded into a triangle, handed it to me and said, "there that's your father." Mom went into the next room and got drunk, leaving me all alone with dad.

I remember sitting on the street curb watching a parade, the veterans were marching by, all the people stood up holding their hands to their hearts or saluting, not a single person knew I wasn't standing, I wasn't saluting, I wasn't holding my hand to my heart, not a single one knew my dad either and certainly not you.

I've told that to many of people and guess what I'm supposed to have? I'm supposed to have amnesia, I'm supposed to forget about it, to move on.

Yet it's okay for you to whore out 911 isn't it America? make a market out of it, make a few bucks from it, and whore it out even more just so you can feed that military industrial complex Eisenhower warned this country about. Feed it with human lives as if you even know what a human life is. Whore it out, so that sleaze of a political party you belong to can squeeze a few votes out of the citizens in this country.

America I'm not conned by your perfume. Your perfume called democracy. America you are a perfumed scorpion. Your sting kills. You're killing for oil just so you can drive that big SUV while eating a greasy cheeseburger so you can later die of clogged arties and that is a piss poor reason for people around the world to die.

I am going to assume that your Dad was KIA in VN...your Mom made a big mistake in the way she handled the incident you are referring to...I lost a few friends in VN although I came home okay as well as my three best friends from HS...we all were spit upon on return SF,Ca....So for you to relate Vets as wanting out... you are wrong... this is what Lt.Kerry,Jane(Hanoi) Fonda and now Murtha want you to believe! You are so wrong about the general assessment of how VN vets and now ME war vets feel...please do not embarrass your Dads name...he is probably rolling over in his grave!

You can take that little tirade of yours and stuff it right up your ass....

You have no idea who I am either but let me give you a hint. I have enough lead and iron in me to set off every metal detector from here to SE Asia, contibuted by those benevolent peoples from that region. I have seen first hand the results (short term and long term) of a bullet hitting a man. Suffered the personal effects of said event as well. You lost your dad...I truly am sorry for your loss. However, you have NO right to lecture me about how I should feel, what I should be reacting to or to judge me.

After 30 years of personal contact with soldiers ... living with them, suffering with them, laughing and crying with them... I know damn well what they say and what they think and no little turd like you is going to tell me what he has read and heard and then judge me personally.

You, sir, had better be damn careful of what comes out of YOUR worthless mouth!

I can see you have no clue about modern military tactics, including Rangers and Special Forces. Based on that alone the remainder of your no-win stategy is pointless.

I didn't know Rangers and Special Forces were "military tactics," I thought they were types of soldiers. You are full of sh*t and you spew weightless, strawman arguments out of your ignorant mouth in every post. I listened to a conversation between ex-generals and military strategists yesterday aired on NPR--they said exactly what I posted above. That's where my argument came from. Sorry, but I'll take the opinions of ex-generals and military strategists over that of a pissed-off redneck whose avatar is Ann Coulter with a gun anytime. Give me a break.

I didn't know Rangers and Special Forces were "military tactics," I thought they were types of soldiers. You are full of sh*t and you spew weightless, strawman arguments out of your ignorant mouth in every post. I listened to a conversation between ex-generals and military strategists yesterday aired on NPR--they said exactly what I posted above. That's where my argument came from. Sorry, but I'll take the opinions of ex-generals and military strategists over that of a pissed-off redneck whose avatar is Ann Coulter with a gun anytime. Give me a break.

Rangers are as well as Special Forces part of military tactics!...Rangers are used as Airborne Units to infiltrate behind enemy lines...'Shock and Awe!'...And Special forces are used to play havock on the enemies will to fight...'Black Op's and all! And for the record all the "Field" Officers have been asking for more troops for the last two years...against the so called modern Generals... who for the most part are 'politicals' with limited combat experience!

Check out "Ballad of the Green Berrets" Barry Sadler...will set ya free!:eek:

Rangers are as well as Special Forces part of military tactics!...Rangers are use as Airborne Units to infiltrate behind enemy lines...'shock and Awe!'...And Special forces are used to play havock on the enemies will to fight...'Black Op's and all! And for the record all the "Field" Officers have been asking for more troops for the last two years...against the so called modern Generals... who for the most part are 'politicals' with limited combat experience!

No, a ranger is not a tactic. No, a special forces unit is not a tactic. No. These two words are words used to describe types of soldiers. Not tactics. The use of these two different types of soldiers is part of military tactics. They themselves are not tactics. Learn English.

And you're right. Soldiers on the ground have been calling for more troops. So have generals. When operation "shock and awe," you know, the one you brought up, was planned, the generals in question called for a higher number of troops to be used in that operation. From the beginning! Were they listened to? No. And they still aren't being listened to. Thanks for cementing my point.

Our soldiers aren't fighting a traditional army here so they need different tactics. Traditional combat training doesn't cut it. The military is being used as a police force in Iraq and that's not what they are trained for. They are trained for "shock and awe," not maintaining law and order.

No, a ranger is not a tactic. No, a special forces unit is not a tactic. No. These two words are words used to describe types of soldiers. Not tactics. The use of these two different types of soldiers is part of military tactics. They themselves are not tactics. Learn English.

And you're right. Soldiers on the ground have been calling for more troops. So have generals. When operation "shock and awe," you know, the one you brought up, was planned, the generals in question called for a higher number of troops to be used in that operation. From the beginning! Were they listened to? No. And they still aren't being listened to. Thanks for cementing my point.

Our soldiers aren't fighting a traditional army here so they need different tactics. Traditional combat training doesn't cut it. The military is being used as a police force in Iraq and that's not what they are trained for. They are trained for "shock and awe," not maintaining law and order.

Well since 'I' was one of those I can say 'I' was used as a tactic...please explain what military tactics encompasses...this should be interesting as ya probably learned the venacular of debate from your draft dodging professors!...LOL

his first sentence (Rangers are as well as Special Forces part of military tactics!...) said the same thing you just said....too busy trying to be right at the expense of being correct

his first sentence (Rangers are as well as Special Forces part of military tactics!...) said the same thing you just said....to busy trying to be right at the expense of being correct

Although I did not master English 101 in college...I also did not fail...LOL

Well since 'I' was one of those I can say 'I' was used as a tactic...please explain what military tactics encompasses...this should be interesting as ya probably learned the venacular of debate from your draft dodging professors!...LOL

Exactly, you were used as a tactic of war. You were not a tactic though. The use of soldiers is a tactic. Soldiers are not tactics. A synonym for the word, "tactic" is "plan." Were you a plan? No. You were a soldier. Using you, the soldier, was the plan. Case closed.

Your use of the word "vernacular" is a correct usage, but it is inappropriate. The vernacular of debate is by default the vernacular of the debators. Since we both speak English (in your case a variation thereof), the vernacular of our debate is English. I think you meant "protocol" of debate. But since the style of debate used on this forum is anything but civilized or formal, I think your point is moot.

Sorry you see draft dodging as a such an abominable crime. What were the draft dodgers thinking? It was like they had some crazy idea that maybe their lives should've been in their own, personal control instead of in the control of idiot legislators. What a crazy idea. :rolleyes:

his first sentence (Rangers are as well as Special Forces part of military tactics!...) said the same thing you just said....to busy trying to be right at the expense of being correct

You used the incorrect form of "to." You should've said "too busy trying to be right." Try again Mo-mo.

Exactly, you were used as a tactic of war. You were not a tactic though. The use of soldiers is a tactic. Soldiers are not tactics. A synonym for the word, "tactic" is "plan." Were you a plan? No. You were a soldier. Using you, the soldier, was the plan. Case closed.

Your use of the word "vernacular" is a correct usage, but it is inappropriate. The vernacular of debate is by default the vernacular of the debators. Since we both speak English (in your case a variation thereof), the vernacular of our debate is English. I think you meant "protocol" of debate. But since the style of debate used on this forum is anything but civilized or formal, I think your point is moot.

Sorry you see draft dodging as a such an abominable crime. What were the draft dodgers thinking? It was like they had some crazy idea that maybe their lives should've been in their own, personal control instead of in the control of idiot legislators. What a crazy idea. :rolleyes:

LOL...backslidding is so unbecomming...albeit ya aren't a "Officer and Gentleman" Enlist then you will learn what life is all about...vs...professors take on life...just food for thought! And for the record 'I' will use the word venacular anyway 'I' choose...the shoe fit ya perfectly!

LOL...backslidding is so unbecomming...albeit ya aren't a "Officer and Gentleman" Enlist then you will learn what life is all about...vs...professors take on life...just food for thought! And for the record 'I' will use the word venacular anyway 'I' choose...the shoe fit ya perfectly!

dude there is a typo in your post....he is going to jump all over you for saying a officer instead of an officer....god help ya.

Forum List

Back