Gosh...!

Post em Arch, I'm tired of your shit! Post away pal! Lets see what ya got.

hit a nerve eh?...so be it I will not go back over the last two years...but just this thread...I was having a diatribe with gee wiz ,whats his name the Rocky impersonator and bully and ya stepped in with innuendo..see your post#'s 56,65,73 and closing with you conceding on post #81...if you are sick of my s*** complain to a mod...maybe they will ban me...

hit a nerve eh?...so be it I will not go back over the last two years...but just this thread...I was having a diatribe with gee wiz ,whats his name the Rocky impersonator and bully and ya stepped in with innuendo..see your post#'s 56,65,73 and closing with you conceding on post #81...if you are sick of my s*** complain to a mod...maybe they will ban me...

Maybe someone will. I must say, I find your flaming of Bully and Mr. P indefensible, but not bannable. Just shows you for what you are, a psychoblues wannabe.

Putting down those that served, whether in battle or not, is just so lame. I thank you for your service, so many years ago. That doesn't excuse this attack on those that also served.

RAFLMAO! It's always a hoot to watch you.... your complete lack of reality is always good for a laugh. :gay:

Ahh, you are always trying to take hill OCA but my howitzers always repel you, one day little girl, one day.

Seriously in the meantime you can cut the lack of reality shit, secretly you want to sleep with me, the board pimp, because you know my posts are full of dazzling intellect and worthy of high praise and merit......otherwise you wouldn't respond to them with your pathetic drivel.

Ahh, you are always trying to take hill OCA but my howitzers always repel you, one day little girl, one day.

Seriously in the meantime you can cut the lack of reality shit, secretly you want to sleep with me, the board pimp, because you know my posts are full of dazzling intellect and worthy of high praise and merit......otherwise you wouldn't respond to them with your pathetic drivel.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you do have a vivid imagination.... that or you're just hallucinating ;)

Maybe someone will. I must say, I find your flaming of Bully and Mr. P indefensible, but not bannable. Just shows you for what you are, a psychoblues wannabe.

Putting down those that served, whether in battle or not, is just so lame. I thank you for your service, so many years ago. That doesn't excuse this attack on those that also served.

I did not flame either of them...I just argued using past experience...what they said to me did not get my goat...if any flamming was done it was by Mr.P calling me 'drunk'...and your little diatribe was also considered flamming...no matter I am not offended...but it is time to relax and watch some TV...think I will follow OCA's approach and just get nasty with a touch of humor...naw not my style...Good night to you fair Lady!

Anbar province in Iraq is, for all intents and purposes, no longer under US control. Iraq's Prime Minister, you know the one we installed, is sucking up to Iran's bat-shit crazy President. And things were going so well...

So? Neither is the Southwestern US border. You don't appear too concerned about THAT.

lol... babe, I wouldn't touch ya with someone else's.... :bye1:

Honey, I'm Greek, we don't ever fail to achieve our goal when it concerns the ladies and believe me you will not let another to touch me, you will want me for all your own and guard me like a momma lion guards her cubs.

I'm the penultimate metrosexual pimp!

What a wacky thread. First a miltary service p*cker contest, and now we have OCA & Jillian getting it on at the Plaza. I am supposed to be reading a Poe short story right now, but this is much more intriguing :rock:

I did not flame either of them...I just argued using past experience...what they said to me did not get my goat...if any flamming was done it was by Mr.P calling me 'drunk'...and your little diatribe was also considered flamming...no matter I am not offended...but it is time to relax and watch some TV...think I will follow OCA's approach and just get nasty with a touch of humor...naw not my style...Good night to you fair Lady!

Ya gotta be druck, else yer nuts...

explain yourself please.....
My posts you noted follow. Plus one

56.. Arch, Bully is a Vet. Go nap.
65.. No Arch, I served during Nixon, Ford and Carter.
73.. Are you drunk? Really man, get with it. Yes, I was in class 74-43..Do you think I came off the street to flight school in 74? Nope, I didn't. When did the VN era end agian, Arch?
81.. I have never said I was in Country.
Graduated Flight School was in 74.
I was enlisted 1 1/2 years before that.

Happy, Pappy?

84.. I've always told the truth about my service. WTF is with you?

archangel
Wyatt Earp Join Date: Oct 2004

Well except for your.... innuendo that ya were more knowledgable in the war in VN...and challenged me on my experience and knowledge of flight school and class designation...NOTHING.

Show me...WHERE DID I CHALLENGE YOU!

Ya gotta be druck, else yer nuts...

explain yourself please.....
My posts you noted follow. Plus one

56.. Arch, Bully is a Vet. Go nap.
65.. No Arch, I served during Nixon, Ford and Carter.
73.. Are you drunk? Really man, get with it. Yes, I was in class 74-43..Do you think I came off the street to flight school in 74? Nope, I didn't. When did the VN era end agian, Arch?
81.. I have never said I was in Country.
Graduated Flight School was in 74.
I was enlisted 1 1/2 years before that.

Happy, Pappy?

84.. I've always told the truth about my service. WTF is with you?

Show me...WHERE DID I CHALLENGE YOU!

All he said, PLUS where did I flame you? Sir, you are losing it.

Honey, I'm Greek!

True story. About six months ago there was a doco on the effects of legalised prostitution on society. It was in Melbourne, Australia (the state of Victoria has legalised prostitution). Anyway, the reporter asked a prostitute who worked out of a brothel how much she charged. She said "$150 for straight, $250 for Greek". So the reporter asked the obvious "what's Greek"? She said "anal sex". So, you being Greek, my question is, why do they call Greek anal sex? Is there something about your culture that we don't know? :happy2:

Forum List

Back