GopJeff and the Person(s) in the Trinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NewGuy

Why do you keep compiling all of the points I already proved you wrong on into one post and try to make it look like you know something about which you speak?

You have already admitted you copy and paste from another site to argue and have admitted to being a troll.

Why can't you adress things point by point and accept you are wrong when proven?

We get tired of you being a troll, you know.

-And you haven't proven anything except that you cannot think for yourself and you cannot accept defeat because of your ego.

So what if I copy and paste. All these descrpencies are obvious. Why can't you demonstrate just one of these contradictions not to exist in the Gospel books. Why do you have to attack me with invectives when YOU HAVE NO ANSWERS to these contradictions? Why are you so defensive?????

Your response is a non-response. So you admit these few contradicitons. What is wrong with copying and pasting rather than wasting valuable time.

Originally posted by ajwps

We have been over this route before. And again I ask what was that great 'dearth' that happened in the days of Cladius Ceasar which came to pass?

To this very day, I am not aware of any recorded historical 'great dearth' that appeared in the time of Cladius Ceaser.

DO YOU?????

:D

Dude.....back up.
http://www.earth-history.com/Roman/
A short description of the timeline of the Roman empire in the first and second century AD.:

44 BCJULIUS CAESAR the first emperor murdered.

27 BC AUGUSTUS emperor.

AD 1-50

1Augustus in the 28th year of his rule as Imperator Caesar Divi Filius Augustus Pontifex Maximus Pater Patriae. His wife, since 38 bc, Livia Drusilla. War in Germany.

2 Peace made with Persia. Forum of Augustus dedicated. Scandal of Augustus' daughter Julia. Death of Lucius at Marseilles. Tiberius returns from Rhodes.

3 Ariobarzanes made King of Armenia. Proconsulare Imperium renewed for ten years. Augustus's new house on the Palatine destroyed by fire.

4 Death of Gaius in Lycia. Augustus adopts Tiberius and Agrippa Postumus, Tiberius adopts Germanicus. Tiberius in Germany - he subdues the Bructeri and Cherusci. Conspiracy of Cn Cornelius Cinna.

5 Tiberius in Germany, He reaches the Elbe. Sentius receives triumphal honours. Famine in Italy.

6 Pannonia and Dalmatia revolt. Alarm at Rome, Famine in the city. Judaea made a province.

7 Tiberius and Germanicus in Pannonia. Agrippa Postumus banished to Planasia, Ovid banished to Tomi on the Black Sea.

8 Subjection of Pannonia under the general Marcus Lepidus. The orator Cassius Severus banished for libel.

9 Pannonian War ends. Arminius defeats Varus in Germany. The Lex Pappia Poppaea Ara Pacis inaugurated.

Ummmm.....Rome at that time, was pretty much "The world" by contrast of any other civilization.

So what if I copy and paste. All these descrpencies are obvious. Why can't you demonstrate just one of these contradictions not to exist in the Gospel books.
As I said, I HAVE.

Why do you have to attack me with invectives when YOU HAVE NO ANSWERS to these contradictions? Why are you so defensive?????

Defensive?

I am tired of hearing myself repeat the same answers to you.

Your response is a non-response. So you admit these few contradicitons. What is wrong with copying and pasting rather than wasting valuable time.

1. what the heck does "Your response is a non-response" mean?

2. "So you admit these few contradicitons.": No, never have, never will. Find one. I have adressed every point on such you have ever thrown at me.

3. You don't listen when you copy and paste attacks.

You don't even read what you paste.

I have been able to copy and paste my own original replies to you.

You are going in circles because you are clueless.

:D Dude.....back up. http://www.earth-history.com/Roman/
Ummmm.....Rome at that time, was pretty much "The world" by contrast of any other civilization. [/B]

So you are saying that this particular local famine so typical in those times was that GREAT DEARTH spoken of in NT prophecy related to Cladius Ceasar?

Woooow. I can't believe that you think a typical famine so common of those ancient times was that exactly referenced in the Gospels.

Not very conclusive would you say????

As I said, I HAVE.

When. I can't recall one time. Just give me one explanation of any of the contradictions listed? Just ONE....

Defensive? I am tired of hearing myself repeat the same answers to you. 1. what the heck does "Your response is a non-response" mean? 2. "So you admit these few contradicitons.": No, never have, never will. Find one. I have adressed every point on such you have ever thrown at me. 3. You don't listen when you copy and paste attacks. You don't even read what you paste.
I have been able to copy and paste my own original replies to you. You are going in circles because you are clueless.

So you can't respond to one NT CONTRADICTION without attempting to change topics?

No you have never given one answer to one contradiction....

I really wish you could learn how to quote so I could understand what you type.

After all of your time here, could you at least master that?

Prophecy.

Is that your final answer?

No.

I will add a qualifier.

Point out how common famines in Rome were.

I really wish you could learn how to quote so I could understand what you type.

After all of your time here, could you at least master that?

C A N Y O U R E A D T H I S Q U O T E ?

T U R N Y O U R S P E A K E R S ON !!!

http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/o/n/onwardcs.htm

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle see His banners go!

Refrain

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.

At the sign of triumph Satan’s host doth flee;
On then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell’s foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
Brothers lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.

Refrain

Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine, one in charity.

Refrain

What the saints established that I hold for true.
What the saints believèd, that I believe too.
Long as earth endureth, men the faith will hold,
Kingdoms, nations, empires, in destruction rolled.

Refrain

Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
But the church of Jesus constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never gainst that church prevail;
We have Christ’s own promise, and that cannot fail.

Refrain

Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud and honor unto Christ the King,
This through countless ages men and angels sing.

Refrain

Congratulations.

You found a Bible Songs kid's tape song lyrics.

You are one special guy.

No. I will add a qualifier. Point out how common famines in Rome were.

O K A Y . . .

http://oldworld.sjsu.edu/ancientrome/socialclass/socpf.html

Roman world, women could own property and run businesses.

After the establishment of the Republic in B.C.E. 510, a violent struggle focused on the rights of plebeians to hold government positions. Between 433 and 431 B.C.E. there was a great deal of social struggle between patricians and plebians involving continual military clashes; these conflicts led to destruction and =famines which triggered increases in epidemics, declines in international trade, and overall economic instabiliy.

So, 400 years before the event we are discussing, famines were so common, you found a 2 year span in which they occurred.

Way to go.

:clap1:

Congratulations. You found a Bible Songs kid's tape song lyrics.
You are one special guy.

Are you aware of the meaning of that old Bible song sung in just about every Christian church in the world?

The good Christians going off to war to recapture Jerusalem and the holy land while KILLING, MURDERING, PILLAGING, THIEVING and CONQUEST in the name of Christ.

Real Christian of them...

Congratulations. You found a Bible Songs kid's tape song lyrics.
You are one special guy.

Are you aware of the meaning of that old Bible song sung in just about every Christian church in the world?

The good Christians going off to war to recapture Jerusalem and the holy land while KILLING, MURDERING, PILLAGING, THIEVING and CONQUEST in the name of Christ.

Real Christian of them...

Just about EVERY church, huh?

Prove it.

Oh.... and no smart ass remarks, either.

So, 400 years before the event we are discussing, famines were so common, you found a 2 year span in which they occurred.
Way to go. :clap1:

And you found the very one prophecised in the Gospels. That was a great prophecy alright.

You asked about many famines in Rome and I found many only 400 years before your prophecy of a this GREAT DEARTH.

You are really proving that ole prophecy with proof alright...

Just about EVERY church, huh?

Prove it.

Oh.... and no smart ass remarks, either.

J U S T A B O U T E V E R Y O N E.

Yes I watch TV churches with my bag of popcorn.

Way to go. :clap1:

And you found the very one prophecised in the Gospels. That was a great prophecy alright.

You asked about many famines in Rome and I found many only 400 years before your prophecy of a this GREAT DEARTH.

You are really proving that ole prophecy with proof alright...

Considering mine happened EXACTLY as foretold, and yours happened 400 years before, AND ONY WITHIN A 2 YEAR SPAN, I would say you are way off base.

You found MANY?

Read the text.

Your many happened inside of 2 years!

-AND it was 400 years BEFORE the prophecy was written, or even occurred.

You prove the Bible more divine the more you try to disprove it.

GopJeff

Got to go to work on my patients tomorrow. No rest for the wicked.

Good night....

J U S T A B O U T E V E R Y O N E.

Yes I watch TV churches with my bag of popcorn.

Prove it.

-I don't watch tv. Maybe that is why your perspective is so far off.

|You believe tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back