GOP Rep. to criminalize "unauthorized" vaginal bleeding

um, can someone please show me where that is in this bill
HB*1*(Summary)*2011-2012 Regular Session

Respectfully DiveCon, "prenatal murder" is so broad that miscarriages will be included in this. As well as ALL prenatal deaths from conception, even fertilized eggs.
DiveCon, if this passes, EVERY instance of fetal death will have to be investigated for a potential crime. According to Franklin, a fertilized egg is a human being and all deaths of that fertilized egg MUST to be investigated as a crime.
Again, respectfully, I work criminal cases for a living. This bill opens the door for murder prosecutions of miscarriages and the penalty is death for murder.

So you are making an accusation based off an assumption.

Just how far do you think an investigation would go?

Beyond her doctor filing a report, or the coroner, it won't go further unless they know she intended to kill her baby.

How is my reading the proposed law "an assumption"?
Respectfully, obviously, you have never defended a criminal case in court.
No offense to you but if you believe it would not go any further you are naive.
The bill allows for prosecution and has no definition of intent in it.
So ALL cases aresubject to prosecution. You believe NO jurisdiction would pursue prosecution "unless they know she intended to kill her baby"?
How does someone "know"?Excuse me sir, but that is absurd.
The bill forces the woman TO PROVE SHE IS INNOCENT.
That is not how the law should work. We are PRESUMED INNOCENT.
Prenatal death means ALL prenatal deaths.
What about that do you not understand?

Here is what I never could understand.

If a guy kicks or shoots a pregnant woman in the stomach and kills her baby.

He will be charged with murder and could get life in prison.

But if that same woman had gone down to the clinic and aborted that baby the day before.

It would be perfectly legal and the feminists and society would have praised her for aborting her baby. :cuckoo:

The day before what?

And I would like to know who is that one person in America that has ever praised any woman for having an abortion. What is her name.
Emily Brazelon

Respectfully DiveCon, "prenatal murder" is so broad that miscarriages will be included in this. As well as ALL prenatal deaths from conception, even fertilized eggs.
DiveCon, if this passes, EVERY instance of fetal death will have to be investigated for a potential crime. According to Franklin, a fertilized egg is a human being and all deaths of that fertilized egg MUST to be investigated as a crime.
Again, respectfully, I work criminal cases for a living. This bill opens the door for murder prosecutions of miscarriages and the penalty is death for murder.

Beyond her doctor filing a report, or the coroner, it won't go further unless they know she intended to kill her baby.

So ALL cases aresubject to prosecution. You believe NO jurisdiction would pursue prosecution "unless they know she intended to kill her baby"?

*Cop arrives at the scene of fetal death, probably days afterwards since he has more important things to do*
Cop; Ok doctor what happened?
Dr; It was a natural occurance, sad but true.
Cop; Thanks doc, see you in a couple of weeks.
*cop leaves. goes to talk to mother*
Cop; goodday mame. sorry for your loss. Would you tell me what happend please.
Woman; gives valid reason, based on what she knows.
cop; thank you and good luck.
*cop leaves, files report*

I've never been in a court room, but I'm not an idiot.

*Cop arrives at the scene of fetal death, probably days afterwards since he has more important things to do*

A huge waste of the local police.

Anyway...cops don't get to decide if someone has committed a criminal offense. They merely make arrests. The courts decide.

How long before some asshole turns in his girlfriend for horseback riding while pregnant?

Anyway...cops don't get to decide if someone has committed a criminal offense. They merely make arrests. The courts decide.

How long before some asshole turns in his girlfriend for horseback riding while pregnant?

probably not long, but it won't happen more than a couple times as the cops will arrest said asshole for making alse complaints.

cops do decide who gets arrested. If there;s nothing, theres no arrest.

and yes, the waste of time and money will give these a very low priority.

HERE

Last modified: April 27, 2006, when inquiry is required by

THIS Last Updated on 01/02/97

This is just more pro-abortion smear tactics I think.

LOL, those have nothing to do whatsoever with Franklin's bill.
Pronouncement of death?:lol::lol:
Do you know that in Georgia coroner is an elected position?
What are the qualifications of coroner in Georgia?

Pro abortion? :lol:
You people are ignorant. You know nothing about investigations and Georgia law.

probably not long, but it won't happen more than a couple times as the cops will arrest said asshole for making alse complaints.

How many criminal cases have you investigated over the last 30 years?
I have over 5000 under my belt, was licensed in 1982.
"If there is nothing, there is no arrest" :lol::lol:

HERE

Last modified: April 27, 2006, when inquiry is required by

THIS Last Updated on 01/02/97

This is just more pro-abortion smear tactics I think.

LOL, those have nothing to do whatsoever with Franklin's bill.
Pronouncement of death?:lol::lol:
Do you know that in Georgia coroner is an elected position?
What are the qualifications of coroner in Georgia?

Pro abortion? :lol:
You people are ignorant. You know nothing about investigations and Georgia law.
There are taken directly from the bogus article you opened the thread with.

Yes, pro abortion. Not being pro life one is pro the choice to kill = pro abortion

You come off as a poser looking for acceptance everywhere.

How many criminal cases have you investigated over the last 30 years?
I have over 5000 under my belt, was licensed in 1982.
"If there is nothing, there is no arrest" :lol::lol:

Then stop posting.

If your only fall back it I've done this more than you, so you don't know jack shit. Then don't post something up for a conversation.

but it doesnt do what the OP claimed
which is what i asked to be shown where it does that

OK, so once again I have to school the naive and gullible legal scholars.
I am happy to do so as I doubt any of you scholars READ THE ENTIRE BILL:
1. Line 114 of Franklins bill: "Prenatal murder means the intentional removal of a fetus from a woman with an intention other than to produce a live birth or toremove a dead fetus".
Of course Franklin means ABORTION when he says "prenatal murder".
2. On line 118 you will read that a miscarriage may also be prosecuted as prenatal MURDER if it can be shown that the pregnant woman tooksome action that MAY have played a rolein the miscarriage. Note the word MIGHT.
I had dinner with the 20years + Republican district attorney of our county last night. He stated that this law would allow the prosecution for murder with the death penalty as an option of a woman that went out and had 1 glass of wine, drove home, had an accident be it her fault or not, had a miscarriage and some quack coroner or dumb ass politically motivated "investigator" for a south Georgia jurisdiction along with a politically motivated district attorney could easily indict her,convict her and execute her because the woman MAY have played a role in the miscarriage.
IOW, a woman that has suffered the anguish of miscarriage COULD be put into the position of having TO PROVE THAT SHE DID NOTHING whatsoever to cause that miscarriage or face a murder charge.
The district attorney also informed me last night that under this "SCARY" bill that just having a drink and then being involved in an accident, EVEN IF YOU WERE NOT DRIVING, and there was a miscarriage the charges would still apply and she gets death penalty.
Of course the Republican led District Attorneys statewide oppose this shit for brains bill.
But of course we have all of you legal beagle scholars that champion this bill all over and especially in Georgia. After all, we have had numerous brilliant state representatives here. Another comes to mind as I post. That would be the brilliant legislator from north Georgia Representative Bill Bridges in 2007. The good legislator from Georgia distributed a letter to his religous buddies nationally that also are elected legislators in other states anticipating support for his anti evolution teaching bill. The letter was a memorandum from the prestigous scientist Marshall Hall of the Fair Education Foundation which it appears many here are current members. The distinguished Professor Hall offered his scientific arguments and thesis in this paper that he now had indisputable "proven" evidence that teaching evolution in public schools was the result of a conspiracy by Jews and the Jewish liberal media press to take God out of the schools and discredit the Bible. It gets even better sports fans, and the naive and gullible here, when one takes a look at their websiet at The Earth Is Not Moving and see their proof that the earth is standing still, the sun and planets revolve around the earth as the earth is the center of the universe. It has to be true they claim. The Bible says so. It gets better so go and visit for yourself.
This "prenatal murder" is DOA in Georgia because it is politically motivated only and bad law according to prosecutors. But of course we have supporters of the bill. They are the followers of Ben Bridges. The Bible, not the facts and THE LAW, govern their actions.

Last edited:
Let me give an example for you naive and gullible masses of a current case I worked and finished yesterday. It has to do exactly with the "police only charge those where there is absolute evidence of guilt" moronic claim given here by many.
The facts of this case I just worked are:
2 couples go to the mountains north of Atlanta to a cabin in a county in north Georgia owned by one of the men. The other couple are friends with this man's date.All 4 get into the hot tub, drinking is going on. One of the females tells her date that she will not go to bed with him. He gets mad, is the owner ofthe house, is a complete jerk and asshole, gets mad and runs all 3 off the guests at 3 am.
The next day the woman that was run off by the guy that owns the house called the police in Atlanta to request an investigator that there was attempted rape. They take a report and refer to the investigative division of the north Georgia county where this event allegedly happened. She claimed she was grabbed, the man attempted to take her bathing suit off numerous times in the hot tub and assaulted her before running her off. The incident report is the narrative of the alleged victim only.This man was charged with attempted rape, assault and battery and was awaiting trial.
Now how many of you legal beagles here believe that the district attorneys office or the police or any investigator made any or a good attempt to interview THE OTHER COUPLE THAT WAS THERE THAT NIGHT?
The other woman there was the nanny of the alleged victim and her boyfriend was a consultant for a telecommunications company in Atlanta. The accused knew NOTHING or very little about both.
I was hired to locate the other man and interview him. All I had was a nickname first name and a common last name like Smith or Johnson. Took me weeks and thousands of dollars to locate this man. And then it was the usual "I don't want to get involved". And the prosecution certainly did not to make any time to attempt to interview this man that lived 125 miles from their county and DOESN'T support their case. Real world folks. I also had located 2 similar incidents in the metro Atlanta where the alleged victim had made similar accusations against men in the last 10 years, accused them of stalking her and tried to prosecute or obtain protective orders and each time the Judge threw them out. I interviewed both of those men and each had spent over 10K defending themselves against these charges. Real world sports fans.
The case was called for trial this Monday. Last week I finally talked this man into meeting me, giving me a statement of what happened and he is under subpoena. His statement is that the accused never touched the woman, was an asshole for making them leave and that the alleged victim never mentioned any assault of any kind on their 2 hour trip home. He stated she made the entire story up. 20K later from my fees and the attorney fees we believe the case will be dismissed.
Now how come there was NO EFFORT to contact this witness by the prosecution?
That is the norm folks. Real world. Turn the CSI off the tube. That is entertainment and not fact.
Another day, another dollar.

Last edited:
1. Line 14 of Franklins bill: "Prenatal murder means the intentional removal of a fetus from a woman with an intention other than to produce a live birth or toremove a dead fetus".
2. On line 18 you will read that a miscarriage may also be prosecuted as prenatal MURDER if it can be shown that the pregnant woman tooksome action that MAY have played a rolein the miscarriage. Note the word MIGHT.
I had dinner with the 20years + Republican district attorney of our county last night. He stated that this law would allow the prosecution for murder with the death penalty as an option of a woman that went out and had 1 glass of wine, drove home, had an accident be it her fault or not, had a miscarriage and some quack coroner or dumb ass politically motivated "investigator" for a south Georgia jurisdiction along with a politically motivated district attorney could easily indict her,convict her and execute her because the woman MAY have played a role in the miscarriage.
IOW, a woman that has suffered the anguish of miscarriage COULD be put into the position of having TO PROVE THAT SHE DID NOTHING whatsoever to cause that miscarriage or face a murder charge.
The district attorney also informed me last night that under this "SCARY" bill that just having a drink and then being involved in an accident, EVEN IF YOU WERE NOT DRIVING, and there was a miscarriage the charges would still apply and she gets death penalty.
Of course the Republican led District Attorneys statewide oppose this shit for brains bill.
But of course we have all of you legal beagle scholars that champion this bill all over and especially in Georgia. After all, we have had numerous brilliant state representatives here. Another comes to mind as I post. That would be the brilliant legislator from north Georgia Representative Bill Bridges in 2007. The good legislator from Georgia distributed a letter to his religous buddies nationally that also are elected legislators in other states anticipating support for his anti evolution teaching bill. The letter was a memorandum from the prestigous scientist Marshall Hall of the Fair Education Foundation which it appears many here are current members. The distinguished Professor Hall offered his scientific arguments and thesis in this paper that he now had indisputable "proven" evidence that teaching evolution in public schools was the result of a conspiracy by Jews and the Jewish liberal media press to take God out of the schools and discredit the Bible. It gets even better sports fans, and the naive and gullible here, when one takes a look at their websiet at The Earth Is Not Moving and see their proof that the earth is standing still, the sun and planets revolve around the earth as the earth is the center of the universe. It has to be true they claim. The Bible says so. It gets better so go and visit for yourself.
This "prenatal murder" is DOA in Georgia because it is politically motivated only and bad law according to prosecutors. But of course we have supporters of the bill. They are the followers of Ben Bridges. The Bible, not the facts and THE LAW, govern their actions.
line 14 said:
14 (a) The State of Georgia has the duty to protect all innocent life from the moment of

line 18 said:
18 physical, psychological, emotional, and medical well-being. These, too, are areas of

sorry thats what they say

but it doesnt do what the OP claimed
which is what i asked to be shown where it does that

Read the ENTIRE BILL.
Line 118 specifically says miscarriages.
Have you read THE ENTIRE BILL or just the paragraph?

1. Line 14 of Franklins bill: "Prenatal murder means the intentional removal of a fetus from a woman with an intention other than to produce a live birth or toremove a dead fetus".
2. On line 18 you will read that a miscarriage may also be prosecuted as prenatal MURDER if it can be shown that the pregnant woman tooksome action that MAY have played a rolein the miscarriage. Note the word MIGHT.
line 14 said:
14 (a) The State of Georgia has the duty to protect all innocent life from the moment of

line 18 said:
18 physical, psychological, emotional, and medical well-being. These, too, are areas of

sorry thats what they say

Correction, it is line 114 and 118, NOT 14 and 18.

Forum List

Back