GOP Rep. to criminalize "unauthorized" vaginal bleeding

We also now have a Florida law maker wanting to make it a felony to take a picture of any farm in Florida without permission from the owner.
Yes, he is a Republican and so called "conservative".
I had to google it to believe it.

CHUMP
State. Sen. Jim Norman: A bill from this Tampa Republican would make it a felony to photograph a farm in Florida without its owner's permission. While aimed at animal-rights activists, the bill could put roadside photographers with an eye for pastoral landscapes in legal jeopardy. Norman said he'd fix the bill. Why not just drop it? A First Amendment expert aptly described it as "flat-out unconstitutional, not to mention stupid."
2/26: Our weekly CHAMP and CHUMP - Orlando Sentinel

This is what happens when we allow white men holy rollers with nothing else to do to run with a R next to their name every election.
The dumasses elect them because of the R only.

So you are making an accusation based off an assumption.

Just how far do you think an investigation would go?

Beyond her doctor filing a report, or the coroner, it won't go further unless they know she intended to kill her baby.

How is my reading the proposed law "an assumption"?
Respectfully, obviously, you have never defended a criminal case in court.
No offense to you but if you believe it would not go any further you are naive.
The bill allows for prosecution and has no definition of intent in it.
So ALL cases aresubject to prosecution. You believe NO jurisdiction would pursue prosecution "unless they know she intended to kill her baby"?
How does someone "know"?Excuse me sir, but that is absurd.
The bill forces the woman TO PROVE SHE IS INNOCENT.
That is not how the law should work. We are PRESUMED INNOCENT.
Prenatal death means ALL prenatal deaths.
What about that do you not understand?

*Cop arrives at the scene of fetal death, probably days afterwards since he has more important things to do*
Cop; Ok doctor what happened?
Dr; It was a natural occurance, sad but true.
Cop; Thanks doc, see you in a couple of weeks.
*cop leaves. goes to talk to mother*
Cop; goodday mame. sorry for your loss. Would you tell me what happend please.
Woman; gives valid reason, based on what she knows.
cop; thank you and good luck.
*cop leaves, files report*

I've never been in a court room, but I'm not an idiot.

Don't sell yourself short.
The analogy, or the lame attempt it is, above speaks for itself.

before i potentially waste 7 minutes of my time watching that video, just what does it have to do with this topic?

Anyone can provide hundreds of links to show and prove whatever they want.
Anywhere, anyplace, anytime.
After 30 years preparing cases for trial I KNOW that one sided internet links are worthless as credible evidence.
Now YOU know that.
U R welcome.
i already KNEW that, i would assumed you would have used CREDIBLE links
i guess i assumed wrong

probably not long, but it won't happen more than a couple times as the cops will arrest said asshole for making alse complaints.

cops do decide who gets arrested. If there;s nothing, theres no arrest.

and yes, the waste of time and money will give these a very low priority.

How many criminal cases have you investigated over the last 30 years?
I have over 5000 under my belt, was licensed in 1982.
"If there is nothing, there is no arrest" :lol::lol:

Then stop posting.

If your only fall back it I've done this more than you, so you don't know jack shit. Then don't post something up for a conversation.

Gadawg is full of shit.

How many criminal cases have you investigated over the last 30 years?
I have over 5000 under my belt, was licensed in 1982.
"If there is nothing, there is no arrest" :lol::lol:

Then stop posting.

If your only fall back it I've done this more than you, so you don't know jack shit. Then don't post something up for a conversation.

Gadawg is full of shit.

How about we put up 10K and you can contact the Georgia Secretary of State's Licensing Division and see that I was first licensed in 1982 as a private detective. Then you can contact the law firms I worked for from 1979-1982 as in house investigator. One of those firms is the top criminal defense firm in Georgia. Remember a murder case involving a middle linebacker for a team charged with murder in Atlanta?
And then you can get the depositions I have where I was deposed over the last few years and testified under oath that I have worked over 5000 criminal cases.
How about it? 10K or more?
Stick to your government tit job for LOSERS.

before i potentially waste 7 minutes of my time watching that video, just what does it have to do with this topic?

After 30 years preparing cases for trial I KNOW that one sided internet links are worthless as credible evidence.
Now YOU know that.
U R welcome.
i guess i assumed wrong

I assumed you are intelligent enough to do your own homework and research and reach a decision ON YOUR OWN.
I will remember your admission that you are lacking in those areas.

Then stop posting.

Gadawg is full of shit.

How about we put up 10K and you can contact the Georgia Secretary of State's Licensing Division and see that I was first licensed in 1982 as a private detective. Then you can contact the law firms I worked for from 1979-1982 as in house investigator. One of those firms is the top criminal defense firm in Georgia. Remember a murder case involving a middle linebacker for a team charged with murder in Atlanta?
And then you can get the depositions I have where I was deposed over the last few years and testified under oath that I have worked over 5000 criminal cases.
You are trying way too hard.

Now YOU know that.
U R welcome.
i guess i assumed wrong

I assumed you are intelligent enough to do your own homework and research and reach a decision ON YOUR OWN.
ah, so i'm supposed to do YOUR work for you

:rolleyes:

Gadawg is full of shit.

You are trying way too hard.

You are right. I guess I still have too much defensive end in me.
However, when you do what I do you have to go the extra mile. People go TO JAIL if I don't.
Someone has to be the defender of liberty and stand for limited government.

i guess i assumed wrong

So I need to educate you?
We each need to do our own homework and research. I rarely if ever read links or post them. I research it myself and look AT ALL links, NOT just the ones offered.
How many times have you seen here BOTH SIDES OF AN ARGUMENT offered as links in a post?
I read BOTH SIDES of all arguments always.
All unbiased citizens do.

We each need to do our own homework and research. I rarely if ever read links or post them. I research it myself and look AT ALL links, NOT just the ones offered.
How many times have you seen here BOTH SIDES OF AN ARGUMENT offered as links in a post?
the reason i ask, is to see where you are getting YOUR side
if i think the link is questionable then i MIGHT look for some on my own to counter

GA Rep. Seeks to Criminalize Unauthorized Vaginal Bleeding | Focal Point | Big Think

The big government "conservatives" are alive and well in America.
charlton_heston_as_moses.jpg

19 And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.

20 And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.

21 And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

22 And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

23 And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even.

24 And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean.

25 And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean.

26 Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation.

27 And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

28 But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean.

29 And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

30 And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness.

Leviticus 15:19-30

judgment_day_terror.jpg

the reason i ask, is to see where you are getting YOUR side
if i think the link is questionable then i MIGHT look for some on my own to counter

I like that answer!

GA Rep. Seeks to Criminalize Unauthorized Vaginal Bleeding | Focal Point | Big Think

The big government "conservatives" are alive and well in America.
charlton_heston_as_moses.jpg

19 And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.

20 And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.

21 And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

22 And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

23 And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even.

24 And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean.

25 And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean.

26 Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation.

27 And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

28 But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean.

29 And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

30 And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness.

Leviticus 15:19-30

judgment_day_terror.jpg

have you been reading Randy Weaver's manifesto again?

Forum List

Back