GOP Rep. to criminalize "unauthorized" vaginal bleeding

Here is what I never could understand.

If a guy kicks or shoots a pregnant woman in the stomach and kills her baby.

He will be charged with murder and could get life in prison.

But if that same woman had gone down to the clinic and aborted that baby the day before.

It would be perfectly legal and the feminists and society would have praised her for aborting her baby. :cuckoo:

Who is doing the "praising" again? Praising? :eusa_eh:

Exercise those "rights" baby!!

Saying that anti-abortion legislation is "biblically based" is moronic. In the OT children were considered the absolute property of their parents to kill or not according to their caprice (see also Jephthah who is also praised in the NT Epistle to the Hebrews)

Franklin also proposed legislation to do away with driver's licenses in Georgia.
He sees no need for them.
Requiring a driver's license is not "based on Biblical principles".

Some more legislation from the great Bobby Franklin:
He introduced legislation to change the criminal code in Georgia. In all criminal procedure in rape,stalking and family violence the victims can ONLY be referred to as "accusers" instead of defendant.
Note he ONLY wants this in cases of rape, stalking and family violence.
Why? Because 95% of those victims are WOMEN.
Frankiln believes Biblical principles teach that women are subservient to men and that in rape, stalking and family violence the man should be believed greater than a woman.
Go check it out sports fans. He is your baby.
The dude is an absolute FRUIT CAKE and ALL of his proposed legislation reflects it.
how the hell did this guy get elected?

"Biblical principles" and not the law.
There are many in Georgia that believe man has no rights other than what God gives them.
They want no laws unless it they are based on the Bible.
One of my favorite sayings is "You have to remember, you are in Georgia".
Now don't get me wrong. I love Georgia but was not born here. I was recruited here but have lived here for almost 40 years. Georgia is a great state with fantastic people.
I will give Franklin a thumbs up on his support of the re-design of the Georgia flag years ago. It healed a lot of wounds and was the right thing to do.

When a spontaneous fetal death required to be reported by this Code section occurs without medical attendance at or immediately after the delivery or when inquiry is required by Article 2 of Chapter 16 of Title 45, the ‘Georgia Death Investigation Act,’ the proper investigating official shall investigate the cause of fetal death and shall prepare and file the report within 30 days[...]

Way to keep that NANNY STATE out of our hair there, GOP.

I will give Franklin a thumbs up on his support of the re-design of the Georgia flag years ago. It healed a lot of wounds and was the right thing to do.

i'm not sure why the "Stars and Bars" is any less offensive than the Confederate battle flag

stars_and_bars.png

Last edited:
When a spontaneous fetal death required to be reported by this Code section occurs without medical attendance at or immediately after the delivery or when inquiry is required by Article 2 of Chapter 16 of Title 45, the ‘Georgia Death Investigation Act,’ the proper investigating official shall investigate the cause of fetal death and shall prepare and file the report within 30 days[...]

Way to keep that NANNY STATE out of our hair there, GOP.

Wait a minute, they claimed this bill "does not contain that language and we do not see it"
There are none so blind as those WHO WILL NOT SEE.
Read it and weep.

um, can someone please show me where that is in this bill
HB*1*(Summary)*2011-2012 Regular Session

When a spontaneous fetal death required to be reported by this Code section occurs without medical attendance at or immediately after the delivery or when inquiry is required by Article 2 of Chapter 16 of Title 45, the ‘Georgia Death Investigation Act,’ the proper investigating official shall investigate the cause of fetal death and shall prepare and file the report within 30 days

Miscarriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In otherwords, if you lose your pregnancy before 20 weeks, you'd better hope you are hospitalized at the same time, or you will be investigated.

Just what a woman who has just lost her pregnancy needs.

um, can someone please show me where that is in this bill
HB*1*(Summary)*2011-2012 Regular Session

Respectfully DiveCon, "prenatal murder" is so broad that miscarriages will be included in this. As well as ALL prenatal deaths from conception, even fertilized eggs.
DiveCon, if this passes, EVERY instance of fetal death will have to be investigated for a potential crime. According to Franklin, a fertilized egg is a human being and all deaths of that fertilized egg MUST to be investigated as a crime.
Again, respectfully, I work criminal cases for a living. This bill opens the door for murder prosecutions of miscarriages and the penalty is death for murder.

So you are making an accusation based off an assumption.

Just how far do you think an investigation would go?

Beyond her doctor filing a report, or the coroner, it won't go further unless they know she intended to kill her baby.

Coroner?

For vaginal bleeding and tissue loss?

Do you know that in Georgia coroner is an elected position?
What are the qualifications of coroner in Georgia?

Get a forensic pathologist started on this topic.

You know who the coroners traditionally are in my small town? Mortician's assistants. Little, if any, formal training in pathology and they can't legally do autopsies. They get the job because no one else wants to deal with corpses.

Here is what I never could understand.

If a guy kicks or shoots a pregnant woman in the stomach and kills her baby.

He will be charged with murder and could get life in prison.

But if that same woman had gone down to the clinic and aborted that baby the day before.

It would be perfectly legal and the feminists and society would have praised her for aborting her baby. :cuckoo:

So...

...you don't think kicking a woman in the stomach and killing a fetus should be a crime???

Forum List

Back