GOP Rep. to criminalize "unauthorized" vaginal bleeding

This is probably my fault. i joked that this would happen months ago, and some conservative wonk probably thought it was an offensive enough concept to be politically viable for the right :(

Here is what I never could understand.

If a guy kicks or shoots a pregnant woman in the stomach and kills her baby.

He will be charged with murder and could get life in prison.

But if that same woman had gone down to the clinic and aborted that baby the day before.

It would be perfectly legal and the feminists and society would have praised her for aborting her baby. :cuckoo:

But if that same woman had gone down to the clinic and aborted that baby the day before.

It would be perfectly legal and the feminists and society would have praised her for aborting her baby. :cuckoo:

Who is doing the "praising" again? Praising? :eusa_eh:

I adamantly oppose abortion and know no one "pro abortion".
I fear the power of GOVERNMENT and their cherry picking who gets charged with abortion and who does not based on medical connections of "it was in the mother's best interest."
One only has to look at the Wisconsin teachers getting doctors to hand out bogus "sick" notes to know that NO anti abortion law would ever do anything other than prosecute poor women ONLY.
Abortion is wrong but who can play God and determine who should have it and who shouldn't?
If we ban it outright or any variation of it the guys like this fool Franklin WILL BE THE ONES DECIDING.
Doctors will write whatever you pay them to write.

That is some serious Big Brother bulls*** there. Pretty soon GA will be setting up birthing sheds for all the ladies so their bleedings can be scrutinized :p

Not shocked. Big government to control people's lives that they don't agree with.

That is some serious Big Brother bulls*** there. Pretty soon GA will be setting up birthing sheds for all the ladies so their bleedings can be scrutinized :p

Hmmm, maybe we can get to the bottom of that Virgin Mary story.:eusa_angel:

um, can someone please show me where that is in this bill
HB*1*(Summary)*2011-2012 Regular Session

Respectfully DiveCon, "prenatal murder" is so broad that miscarriages will be included in this. As well as ALL prenatal deaths from conception, even fertilized eggs.
DiveCon, if this passes, EVERY instance of fetal death will have to be investigated for a potential crime. According to Franklin, a fertilized egg is a human being and all deaths of that fertilized egg MUST to be investigated as a crime.
Again, respectfully, I work criminal cases for a living. This bill opens the door for murder prosecutions of miscarriages and the penalty is death for murder.

The day before what?

The day before what?

And I would like to know who is that one person in America that has ever praised any woman for having an abortion. What is her name.

The day before what?

And I would like to know who is that one person in America that has ever praised any woman for having an abortion. What is her name.

I have no idea. We'll have to wait for Sunni Man to provide documented evidence of his (rather ridiculous) claims.

um, can someone please show me where that is in this bill
HB*1*(Summary)*2011-2012 Regular Session

Respectfully DiveCon, "prenatal murder" is so broad that miscarriages will be included in this. As well as ALL prenatal deaths from conception, even fertilized eggs.
DiveCon, if this passes, EVERY instance of fetal death will have to be investigated for a potential crime. According to Franklin, a fertilized egg is a human being and all deaths of that fertilized egg MUST to be investigated as a crime.
Again, respectfully, I work criminal cases for a living. This bill opens the door for murder prosecutions of miscarriages and the penalty is death for murder.

So you are making an accusation based off an assumption.

Just how far do you think an investigation would go?

Beyond her doctor filing a report, or the coroner, it won't go further unless they know she intended to kill her baby.

Forum List

Back