GOP Rep. to criminalize "unauthorized" vaginal bleeding

Look into the reasons why they switched to the stars and bars in the 50's.

The flag I pictured actually IS the "Stars and Bars." The battle flag is the battle flag of Tennessee and their Navy Jack. maybe the current flag isn't as recognizable, but it is still modeled after the first national flag of the confederacy. it is equally subversive

georgia-flag.jpg

GA Rep. Seeks to Criminalize Unauthorized Vaginal Bleeding | Focal Point | Big Think

The big government "conservatives" are alive and well in America.
What I don't get about the left is when they have a good argument they still use terms like "anti-choicer" that screams bias and kills credibility. I'm pro-choice, but there are two modes. There is fun when you're insulting each other and there is when you're trying to make an actual argument. If you read my posts, I'm always in one mode or the other. But to have a good argument and then insult your opposition just turns off the mind of anyone who's not already in your camp, so why waste your time trying to be persuasive and then chose words that only people who already agree with you are going to listen to?

The flag I pictured actually IS the "Stars and Bars." The battle flag is the battle flag of Tennessee and their Navy Jack. maybe the current flag isn't as recognizable, but it is still modeled after the first national flag of the confederacy. it is equally subversive

georgia-flag.jpg

I know all this. Again, look into the reasons why they switched in the 50's.

georgia-flag.jpg

i see, you must be talking about

' A federal appeals court noted in 1997 that the 1956 resolution changing the flag was part of a larger legislative package that year from the Georgia General Assembly which included bills rejecting Brown v. Board and following up on then-Governor Marvin Griffin's announcement that "The rest of the nation is looking to Georgia for the lead in segregation." '

Flag of Georgia (U.S. state) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

my bad

georgia-flag.jpg

' A federal appeals court noted in 1997 that the 1956 resolution changing the flag was part of a larger legislative package that year from the Georgia General Assembly which included bills rejecting Brown v. Board and following up on then-Governor Marvin Griffin's announcement that "The rest of the nation is looking to Georgia for the lead in segregation." '

my bad

Yeah..thats it. The flag change in the fiftiea was a big middle finger to desegregation. I'm glad it was changed from that flag.

I wasn't intentionally trying to be coy, but i'm grilling and posting from my phone. Not as easy to look things up and copy and paste links and quotes.

my bad

Yeah..thats it. The flag change in the fiftiea was a big middle finger to desegregation. I'm glad it was changed from that flag.

I wasn't intentionally trying to be coy, but i'm grilling and posting from my phone. Not as easy to look things up and copy and paste links and quotes.

grilling? outdoors? in February? that must be nice...

my bad

grilling? outdoors? in February? that must be nice...

hit in the 70's here today.

This is the state of Georgia about abortion. This is the way it should be. A state issue and not a federal issue. People can vote with their feet if they don't like state laws.

Do you know that in Georgia coroner is an elected position?
What are the qualifications of coroner in Georgia?

Get a forensic pathologist started on this topic.

You know who the coroners traditionally are in my small town? Mortician's assistants. Little, if any, formal training in pathology and they can't legally do autopsies. They get the job because no one else wants to deal with corpses.

Anyone almost can get elected coroner in Georgia as long as they take a class after elected. Coroner is a lucrative job if you are in with a funeral home.
And they are unqualified most all the time in any investigative work.

GA Rep. Seeks to Criminalize Unauthorized Vaginal Bleeding | Focal Point | Big Think

The big government "conservatives" are alive and well in America.
What I don't get about the left is when they have a good argument they still use terms like "anti-choicer" that screams bias and kills credibility. I'm pro-choice, but there are two modes. There is fun when you're insulting each other and there is when you're trying to make an actual argument. If you read my posts, I'm always in one mode or the other. But to have a good argument and then insult your opposition just turns off the mind of anyone who's not already in your camp, so why waste your time trying to be persuasive and then chose words that only people who already agree with you are going to listen to?
I vote Republican most all of the time and own 3 businesses.
If I insulted anyone I don't give a shit.
Facts are facts.

Some more legislation from the great Bobby Franklin:
He introduced legislation to change the criminal code in Georgia. In all criminal procedure in rape,stalking and family violence the victims can ONLY be referred to as "accusers" instead of defendant.
Note he ONLY wants this in cases of rape, stalking and family violence.
Why? Because 95% of those victims are WOMEN.
Frankiln believes Biblical principles teach that women are subservient to men and that in rape, stalking and family violence the man should be believed greater than a woman.
Go check it out sports fans. He is your baby.
The dude is an absolute FRUIT CAKE and ALL of his proposed legislation reflects it.
how the hell did this guy get elected?
btw, some links to back that up would be helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, some links to back that up would be helpful

before i potentially waste 7 minutes of my time watching that video, just what does it have to do with this topic?

Anyone can provide hundreds of links to show and prove whatever they want.
Anywhere, anyplace, anytime.
After 30 years preparing cases for trial I KNOW that one sided internet links are worthless as credible evidence.
Now YOU know that.
U R welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
We also now have a Florida law maker wanting to make it a felony to take a picture of any farm in Florida without permission from the owner.
Yes, he is a Republican and so called "conservative".

We also now have a Florida law maker wanting to make it a felony to take a picture of any farm in Florida without permission from the owner.
Yes, he is a Republican and so called "conservative".
I had to google it to believe it.

CHUMP
State. Sen. Jim Norman: A bill from this Tampa Republican would make it a felony to photograph a farm in Florida without its owner's permission. While aimed at animal-rights activists, the bill could put roadside photographers with an eye for pastoral landscapes in legal jeopardy. Norman said he'd fix the bill. Why not just drop it? A First Amendment expert aptly described it as "flat-out unconstitutional, not to mention stupid."
2/26: Our weekly CHAMP and CHUMP - Orlando Sentinel

Forum List

Back