GOP leader told Obama ‘I cannot even stand to look at you’

You mean other than the fact that it has cost millions of jobs already, cost millions of others to lose their health insurance in their jobs, and cost still millions of others to have their hours cut back? You mean other than the fact that Obama lies to the American people and said it would cost "$800 billion" when in fact he knew it would cost $2 trillion?

You mean other than those things? Gee, I don't know how anyone could determine it is a "colossal failure" other than those things.

TBH, I don't know if the affected people have reached the millions yet. It might only be in the 100's of thousands. I don't want to exaggerate this. The reality is bad enough. By the time it's all over it could be in the millions.

(If you have seen estimates of millions already, I would like to see. I just know that I've only seen 100's of 1000's so far.)

If they've lost their insurance, it was the insurance company that refused to comply with the requirements of ACA. You saying you don't want to exaggerate this especially in discussion with Rot is downright laughable.

Which is more distasteful to you, not allowing big insurance to bankrupt you into oblivion when you have a loved one with a catastrophic illness or losing your insurance when you lose your job? You all are good ones for complaints regarding paying for a poor person to be treated and yet big insurance made you pay over and over again for everyone elses misfortune.

Affordable care was desperately needed. Whether you and Rot agree is of no consequence anymore. It is law and it is fair.

No american has been bankrupted by medical bills. They may have been bankrupted by credit card bills and car payments, but not medical bills.

No one in the USA has been denied treatment due to lack of insurance--NO ONE, even those here illegally.

Obamacare is nothing but a govt power grab and a poor attempt at wealth redistribution.

Conservatives, are you all whined out yet, or is this thread going to keep going?

That's one reason why you lose elections, of course. America hates whiners.

TBH, I don't know if the affected people have reached the millions yet. It might only be in the 100's of thousands. I don't want to exaggerate this. The reality is bad enough. By the time it's all over it could be in the millions.

(If you have seen estimates of millions already, I would like to see. I just know that I've only seen 100's of 1000's so far.)

If they've lost their insurance, it was the insurance company that refused to comply with the requirements of ACA. You saying you don't want to exaggerate this especially in discussion with Rot is downright laughable.

Which is more distasteful to you, not allowing big insurance to bankrupt you into oblivion when you have a loved one with a catastrophic illness or losing your insurance when you lose your job? You all are good ones for complaints regarding paying for a poor person to be treated and yet big insurance made you pay over and over again for everyone elses misfortune.

Affordable care was desperately needed. Whether you and Rot agree is of no consequence anymore. It is law and it is fair.

No american has been bankrupted by medical bills. They may have been bankrupted by credit card bills and car payments, but not medical bills.

No one in the USA has been denied treatment due to lack of insurance--NO ONE, even those here illegally.

Obamacare is nothing but a govt power grab and a poor attempt at wealth redistribution.

Red, you're my pal and all, but a lot of people have been bankrupted by Medical Bills.

Sorry man but I gots to calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Somebody gave you some bad information and I don't want to see you blamed for it

Red, you're my pal and all, but a lot of people have been bankrupted by Medical Bills.

Sorry man but I gots to calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Somebody gave you some bad information and I don't want to see you blamed for it

Nope, if you have a hospital bill and can't pay it, it either gets paid by medicaid, some charity, or is written off by the hospital.

If you have proof of your claim, lets see it.

I personally know of several cases where the person had a serious medical condition, no insurance, no money, and got the treatment they needed. One got a double lung transplant at a very top notch hospital, another had colon cancer and got a very expensive procedure to remove the cancer, install a colostomy, and then remove the colostomy after he was healed.

The people who claim that medical bills bankrupted them were actually bankrupted by other bills that they could not pay because the could not work, etc. the medical bills did not bankrupt them.

I didn't say it's helped millions. I said it hasn't taken effect yet so how can TK claim it as a colossal failure.

You mean other than the fact that it has cost millions of jobs already, cost millions of others to lose their health insurance in their jobs, and cost still millions of others to have their hours cut back? You mean other than the fact that Obama lies to the American people and said it would cost "$800 billion" when in fact he knew it would cost $2 trillion?

You mean other than those things? Gee, I don't know how anyone could determine it is a "colossal failure" other than those things.

Obama does not lie as much as you do... not even close! Liar! :eusa_liar:

Rottweiler exaggerated some numbers. That doesn't come close to the lies Obama has told just on O-care. Obama is thoroughly dishonest. Rottweiler was a little careless with numbers.

People are suffering. People have lost jobs, have lost wages, have lost heath insurance, have lost access to health care, have lost their buying power, etc. Dems inflicted this pain on them. And now Dems are denying it.

Conservatives, are you all whined out yet, or is this thread going to keep going?

That's one reason why you lose elections, of course. America hates whiners.

You mean like lwingers whining about Bush Jr in 2003/2004? Good luck selling that.

Obamacare has brought many affordable policies to an end.

Including my friend's.

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, are going to be paying more for their insurance though Obama promised they would pay significantly less. And they're going to be paying more for their healthcare beyond the insurance premiums. Or they're simply going to go without because they can't afford Obama's version of affordable.

Obamacare. You don't get it, do you? Give it time, you will. I promise.

People are hurting because of the ACA. Losing insurance. Losing health care. Losing wages. Losing jobs. Anticipating tapping into their savings to pay for higher rates. Deciding not to seek care beyond the basics if they can avoid it because they can't afford the out of pocket. None of your deflection or cryptic answers changes the facts that as one group of people finally is able to purchase insurance, another is suffering. Obama's promises are broken.

If you are any sign then these people will not find relief. If Democrats won't even acknowledge the suffering, then these people are SOL.

It's all r-wing crap propaganda spread by dittoheads such as yourself and the LSM picks up on it and helps spread all the exaggerated lies. The private sector is responsible for all of the above in their effort to ethnic-cleanse their bottom line and rid themselves of non-profit customers. They then conveniently blame the ACA for their shameless actions.

Ok, you are completely uninformed here. Best to stay out of the discussion.

Obama does not lie as much as you do... not even close! Liar! :eusa_liar:

Rottweiler exaggerated some numbers. That doesn't come close to the lies Obama has told just on O-care. Obama is thoroughly dishonest. Rottweiler was a little careless with numbers.

People are suffering. People have lost jobs, have lost wages, have lost heath insurance, have lost access to health care, have lost their buying power, etc. Dems inflicted this pain on them. And now Dems are denying it.

Dems did no such things... the private sector did all that.

ummm..... OK :eusa_eh:

Medical Bills Are the Biggest Cause of US Bankruptcies: Study

it was released FOUR MONTHS AGO :rofl:

Obama is thoroughly dishonest. Rottweiler was a little careless with numbers.

Too funny

People are suffering. Rottweiler got the numbers wrong about how many have been affected in some categories.

And folks are bashing Rottweiler instead of the people who inflicted the suffering.

People who had affordable insurance have lost it. Obama lied. People are scrambling to find solutions to life situations they had under control until Obama stepped in to "fix" things.

Jobs have been lost because of something completely avoidable and deliberately inflicted. Dems don't care. Obamacare is a trainwreck but hey someone got a number wrong. Let's chew on that.

Obama is thoroughly dishonest. Rottweiler was a little careless with numbers.

Too funny

People are suffering. Rottweiler got the numbers wrong about how many have been affected in some categories.

And folks are bashing Rottweiler instead of the people who inflicted the suffering.

People who had affordable insurance have lost it. Obama lied. People are scrambling to find solutions to life situations they had under control until Obama stepped in to "fix" things.

Jobs have been lost because of something completely avoidable and deliberately inflicted. Dems don't care. Obamacare is a trainwreck but hey someone got a number wrong. Let's chew on that.

Hello... McFly!

Ok, you are completely uninformed here. Best to stay out of the discussion.

sorry, bitch, but you are the one who is uninformed. Medical bills do not bankrupt people. What bankrupts sick people is that they cannot pay their credit card bills and car payments when they are sick and unable to work.

You are being lied to and you are buying into the lie---typical of a liberal.

Forum List

Back