GOP leader told Obama ‘I cannot even stand to look at you’

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Well? Did he or didn't a House Republican say that to Obama's face? A spokesman for Durbin says he did and that Senator Durbin stands by his comments. Talk about disrespect. Shameful!

White House denies GOP leader told Obama ?I cannot even stand to look at you? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - The White House Wednesday denied an accusation from a top Democratic Senator that a House Republican leader told President Barack Obama “I cannot even stand to look at you” during a recent White House meeting on the government shutdown.

Well? Did he or didn't a House Republican say that to Obama's face? A spokesman for Durbin says he did and that Senator Durbin stands by his comments. Talk about disrespect. Shameful!

White House denies GOP leader told Obama ?I cannot even stand to look at you? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - The White House Wednesday denied an accusation from a top Democratic Senator that a House Republican leader told President Barack Obama “I cannot even stand to look at you” during a recent White House meeting on the government shutdown.

Kinda late to the party, huh?

As usual.

This was debunked yesterday by Jay Carney.

Also debunked by others in the meeting.

Durbin is a dimocrap.

dimocraps are lying scumbags.

Even if this were true, I wouldn't blame him to be quite honest. Obama has been a colossal detriment to our nation. The failure of Obamacare was the nail in the coffin for his presidency.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Meanwhile, scumbags like Alan Grayson from the party of scumbags pulls shit like this.

And you probably aren't even aware of it

original.jpg

Alan Grayson Uses Cross-Burning Image In Email Comparing Tea Party To KKK

Yeah. Grayson's a winner.

Sorry to say some dumb fucks in my State elected that POS.

Imagine. Your an my tax dollar are supporting an idiot like him. Good Gawd.

Even if this were true, I wouldn't blame him to be quite honest. Obama has been a colossal detriment to our nation. The failure of Obamacare was the nail in the coffin for his presidency.

Well.... It isn't true.

It has been thoroughly debunked.

And did any of the Networks touch it?

What do you think?

Of course not.

Not even sure any of them have covered Alan Grayson using a burning cross and accusing the Tea Party of being violent and extremist KKK in order to raise money.

Has the scumbag dimocrap party said anything about Grayson stooping to such low tactics?

What do you think?

Of course not.

Well.... It isn't true.

What do you think?

Of course not.

Not even sure any of them have covered Alan Grayson using a burning cross and accusing the Tea Party of being violent and extremist KKK in order to raise money.

Has the scumbag dimocrap party said anything about Grayson stooping to such low tactics?

What do you think?

Of course not.

I'm simply stating I would understand the sentiment if it were. That's it.

Yeah. Grayson's a winner.

Sorry to say some dumb fucks in my State elected that POS.

Imagine. Your an my tax dollar are supporting an idiot like him. Good Gawd.

Both parties have stupid people say stupid shit ALL THE TIME.

The difference is -- We deal with them. In Missouri and Indiana we had two idiots say stupid shit about women and in both of those States, we kicked the Stuttering Clusterfuck's ass.... Big time.

But you know what? Those two Senatorial candidates lost. Know why? Because we have class. We don't want idiots like that representing us.

dimocraps?

Couldn't give a fuck less about their scumbags.

But, the whole party is nothing but scumbags. Including the voters.

When you vote into office impeached a Federal Judge, a former Domestic Terrorist, criminals under indictment.....

The whole dimocrap party, top to bottom, is nothing but a bunch of scumbags

Well.... It isn't true.

What do you think?

Of course not.

What do you think?

Of course not.

I'm simply stating I would understand the sentiment if it were. That's it.

I would too, TK

YOU can call him a scumbag because... Well, he is. So can I.

But a member of Congress should not, under any circumstance, disrespect the OFFICE of the President.

It just isn't done.

And to accuse someone of doing it is VERY serious.

Durbin should be censured

Shocker!!!

dimocrap scumbags circle the wagons, go into full CYA, lie-your-ass-off mode

Surprise! Harry Reid Was Source For Durbin’s Debunked Claim Republican Told Obama “I Cannot Stand To Look At You”…

110628_reid_durbin_murray_ap_328-550x298.jpg

So unlike Harry Reid to tell a lie.

WASHINGTON — Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) told his Democratic caucus last week in a private meeting that a top House Republican said to President Barack Obama, “I cannot even stand to look at you,” according to two Democratic senators who were present.

The account was confirmed by two Senate Democratic aides who said they independently learned of the exchange from other senators.

A White House official said Thursday that the administration did relay such a message to Reid, but that it was the result of a miscommunication.

“While the quote attributed to a Republican lawmaker in the House GOP meeting with the President is not accurate, there was a miscommunication when the White House read out that meeting to Senate Democrats, and we regret the misunderstanding,” the official said in a statement.

Asked to clarify, then, what the White House originally told Senate Democratic leaders about Obama’s meeting with House Republicans, the official said only, “Not going to read out the details of private meetings with the President, or private meetings between WH and Dem leaders.” :lmao:

The two senators who spoke to HuffPost did not hear the Republican make the remark, but said a top White House aide who was present later told Senate Democratic leaders that the lawmaker who made the remark was Rep. Pete Sessions (R-Texas), the chairman of the House Rules Committee.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Must defend the collective. Must defend the hive above all else. If we all stick together, they can't prove anything.

dimocraps are such lying scumbags and you're an idiot if you believe any of this shit

Last edited:

If he didn't say it, he should have.

Since obama is not worth respect, he shouldn't get any. Expressing that, so as not to confuse democrats and allow then to continue to pretend that obama is worth some kind of respectful deference is necessary.

Who cares?

When Republicans call him a tar baby, a boy, print the name and address and show pictures of the house where his children are staying, attack his wife, mother, half brother, aunts and uncles and grandparents, then clearly, they can't stand to look at him.

Forum List

Back