GOP leader told Obama ‘I cannot even stand to look at you’

No american has been bankrupted by medical bills. They may have been bankrupted by credit card bills and car payments, but not medical bills.

No one in the USA has been denied treatment due to lack of insurance--NO ONE, even those here illegally.

Obamacare is nothing but a govt power grab and a poor attempt at wealth redistribution.

Ok, you are completely uninformed here. Best to stay out of the discussion.

sorry, bitch, but you are the one who is uninformed. Medical bills do not bankrupt people. What bankrupts sick people is that they cannot pay their credit card bills and car payments when they are sick and unable to work.

You are being lied to and you are buying into the lie---typical of a liberal.

Just stop. I'm tired of explaining these things to you.

that is a hoot right :p

If you agree with the intent of someone's lie - you make excuses for them.
And never confront the hypocrisy of it.

The "other person's" sin is always greater, huh?

Funny thing is - I wasn't "careless" with the numbers at all. If you add the people who lost their job specifically cited because of Obamacare, the people who lost their insurance specifically cited because of Obamacare, and the people who have had their hours cut back specifically cited because of Obamacare, it is in the millions. The profound lack of knowledge about what is going on in their own country by asshats like nodoginafight is not my problem and does not render my facts any less accurate.

Amelia (God bless her) spoke out of her ass and admitted she was not aware. Speaks volumes that an asshat like [MENTION=16263]nodoginnafight[/MENTION] would take the words of someone who admitted not knowing and run with them as "facts".

The Clevleand Clinic, UPS, Wendy's, Walgreens, the list of corporations goes on and on and on (not to mention small business "mom & pop" shops that you've never heard of) which have specifically cited Obamacare for causing them to drop insurance, layoff employees, stop hiring, or cut back hours. It has crippled this nations economy. It's just a fact.

Uh-oh! Looks like [MENTION=16263]nodoginnafight[/MENTION] just got exposed for being the ignorant loud-mouth that he is...

Are these people still getting their insurance through their employer or spouses employer?
UPS Dropping Spouses Health Coverage - Business Insider

Do these people still have a job?
Hospital Staff Under The Knife: Layoffs Pick Up As ObamaCare Looms - Investors.com

Citing Obamacare, Cleveland Clinic to Cut $300M, Warns of Layoffs - US News and World Report

Bonnie Doon Ice Cream blames Obamacare for plant shutdown - Fox 28: South Bend, Elkhart IN News, Weather, Sports

Medical Company Smith & Nephew Lays Off Almost 100 People, Blames Obamacare

Are these people still getting their insurance through their employer or spouses employer?
Hospitals Suffering From Mass Layoffs Thanks to Obamacare - Katie Pavlich

Ok, you are completely uninformed here. Best to stay out of the discussion.

sorry, bitch, but you are the one who is uninformed. Medical bills do not bankrupt people. What bankrupts sick people is that they cannot pay their credit card bills and car payments when they are sick and unable to work.

You are being lied to and you are buying into the lie---typical of a liberal.

Just stop. I'm tired of explaining these things to you.

translation = I don't know shit about this, so I will start name calling

People are hurting because of the ACA. Losing insurance. Losing health care. Losing wages. Losing jobs. Anticipating tapping into their savings to pay for higher rates. Deciding not to seek care beyond the basics if they can avoid it because they can't afford the out of pocket. None of your deflection or cryptic answers changes the facts that as one group of people finally is able to purchase insurance, another is suffering. Obama's promises are broken.

If you are any sign then these people will not find relief. If Democrats won't even acknowledge the suffering, then these people are SOL.
No they are not.

Really [MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION]? They aren't losing their health insurance?

Hospital Staff Under The Knife: Layoffs Pick Up As ObamaCare Looms - Investors.com

Citing Obamacare, Cleveland Clinic to Cut $300M, Warns of Layoffs - US News and World Report

Bonnie Doon Ice Cream blames Obamacare for plant shutdown - Fox 28: South Bend, Elkhart IN News, Weather, Sports

Do you have idea how stupid you sound Swallow? This is so humiliating for your dumb ass. You literally keep displaying to the world how stupid you are... :eusa_doh:

Those cites are bogus. Obamacare is not responsible for all that... it's the private sector's doing.

No they are not.

Really [MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION]? They aren't losing their health insurance?

Do you have idea how stupid you sound Swallow? This is so humiliating for your dumb ass. You literally keep displaying to the world how stupid you are... :eusa_doh:

Those cites are bogus. Obamacare is not responsible for all that... it's the private sector's doing.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Funny thing is - I wasn't "careless" with the numbers at all. If you add the people who lost their job specifically cited because of Obamacare, the people who lost their insurance specifically cited because of Obamacare, and the people who have had their hours cut back specifically cited because of Obamacare, it is in the millions. The profound lack of knowledge about what is going on in their own country by asshats like nodoginafight is not my problem and does not render my facts any less accurate.

Amelia (God bless her) spoke out of her ass and admitted she was not aware. Speaks volumes that an asshat like [MENTION=16263]nodoginnafight[/MENTION] would take the words of someone who admitted not knowing and run with them as "facts".

The Clevleand Clinic, UPS, Wendy's, Walgreens, the list of corporations goes on and on and on (not to mention small business "mom & pop" shops that you've never heard of) which have specifically cited Obamacare for causing them to drop insurance, layoff employees, stop hiring, or cut back hours. It has crippled this nations economy. It's just a fact.

It's not a fact, it's a lie, perpetuated by you because you are a pathological liar.

It's not a fact, it's a lie, perpetuated by you because you are a pathological liar.

everything he said is true, even the left wing media is now covering it. Are you living under a rock somewhere in the desert?

No they are not.

:lmao:

The Cleveland Clinic hosted Obama during his campaign for Obamacare and supported Obamacare. Now, they have officially announced that their $300 million cut to their budget is because of Obamaacare.

How do you explain that Sally? Watching you flail around ignorantly [MENTION=35116]kidrocks[/MENTION] his hysterical.

I acknowledge that the known cases in all categories of ACA-related damage may add up to millions. I just don't have reason to believe that there are millions in each separate category: job losses, people with reduced hours and lost insurance. I'm being careful because I know what assholes people can be even if you cross every t and dot every i.

Kidrocks is already denying the hundreds of thousands who even the mainstream media will acknowledge. And I haven't seen Obama acknowledge the suffering yet.

So I don't want to sidetrack anyone with a claim about millions of jobs already being lost because of the ACA when I don't think that number tracks with job reports. The numbers I have seen are bad enough. I just don't think they're in the millions.

Says the lying asshole who ignores links to news stories by major news outlets...

You've got nothing but your lies asshole. I have tons and tons of links to major news stories. You lose asshole.

:dance:

everything he said is true, even the left wing media is now covering it. Are you living under a rock somewhere in the desert?

Even the left wing media is covering it? So now you cite the left wing media?... LMAO :lol: Now I know it's NOT true!

LOL... and I love it!!!

Even the left wing media is covering it? So now you cite the left wing media?... LMAO :lol: Now I know it's NOT true!

LOL... and I love it!!!

Can you cite anything you've said?!? :lmao:

You got caught LYING bitch. Own it...

The asshole known as [MENTION=35116]kidrocks[/MENTION] really represents the modern day Dumbocrat, doesn't he? Just close your eyes and deny everything that is happening. :lmao:

The asshole known as [MENTION=35116]kidrocks[/MENTION] really represents the modern day Dumbocrat, doesn't he? Just close your eyes and deny everything that is happening. :lmao:

its what they do. their defective liberal gene will not allow rational thought.

See how fast he ran for the hills once I added half a dozen links? He wants no part of facts. I think it's time for everyone to put the troll on ignore.

See how fast he ran for the hills once I added half a dozen links? He wants no part of facts. I think it's time for everyone to put the troll on ignore.

liberals are unable to deal in facts--------they are all about emoooooootion and feeeeeeeeeeelings.

Says the lying asshole who ignores links to news stories by major news outlets...

You've got nothing but your lies asshole. I have tons and tons of links to major news stories. You lose asshole.

Oh now they are major news outlets? You mean the liberal media are now major news outlets ? You talking about the MSM, or the lame stream media, or the liberal media or any other derogatory you usually label the media? But now, since it suits your extremist agenda you adore and cite the MSM. FAIL! Your links are still frauds! :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back