GOP Lawmaker Matt Shea Releases Christian Manifesto Calling For Biblical Law

GOP lawmaker calls for Biblical law: Washington state Rep. Matt Shea publishes manifesto calling for the execution of all males who refuse to follow “Biblical law.”

In a disturbing development, Washington state Rep. Matt Shea releases a four-page Christian manifesto titled “Biblical Basis for War.” The document calls for “Biblical law”, and suggests that those men who support gay marriage and abortion rights should be executed.

NBC News reports on the four page manifesto released by Shea:

It’s a radical Christian call to arms, outlining 14 steps for seizing power and what to do afterward in explicit detail. It calls for an end to abortions, an end to same-sex marriage, and if enemies do not yield and everyone obey biblical law, all males will be killed.

Exciting policies for a better America.Only a commie dog would reject these policies. They channel the word of God.

You guys support the Muslims that do this shit......its because they hate America and this guy doesnt?
You should provide a link for that bozo.

what part do you dispute?
Is that a serious question ?

Yeah, do you not support muslims that hate america?

GOP lawmaker calls for Biblical law: Washington state Rep. Matt Shea publishes manifesto calling for the execution of all males who refuse to follow “Biblical law.”

In a disturbing development, Washington state Rep. Matt Shea releases a four-page Christian manifesto titled “Biblical Basis for War.” The document calls for “Biblical law”, and suggests that those men who support gay marriage and abortion rights should be executed.

It’s a radical Christian call to arms, outlining 14 steps for seizing power and what to do afterward in explicit detail. It calls for an end to abortions, an end to same-sex marriage, and if enemies do not yield and everyone obey biblical law, all males will be killed.

Exciting policies for a better America.Only a commie dog would reject these policies. They channel the word of God.

You guys support the Muslims that do this shit......its because they hate America and this guy doesnt?

You know, Tommy, I just reread your op, and now I notice that the second time the author accuses the man of wanting to kill people,

he walks it back to, "SUGGESTS".

So, again, I want to know, what does this man actually want to do, does he really want to kill anyone, and if so, who?

Show me your link fuckwit.

You know, Tommy, I just reread your op, and now I notice that the second time the author accuses the man of wanting to kill people,

So, again, I want to know, what does this man actually want to do, does he really want to kill anyone, and if so, who?
You are spinning on a razor blade. No shock there.

Jesus Nazis are the enemy of liberty.

:bang3:

The op is not clear about what it is accusing the man of.

Asking for clarification is completely reasonable.

But it you keep on being evasive, I will have no choice but to challenge you to support your claims with a link to the man's own words, instead of what some one else says about him.

But it you keep on being evasive, I will have no choice but to challenge you to support your claims with a link to the man's own words, instead of what some one else says about him.
You are a card.

You are a card.

I really expected you to be able to clarify your op, and then the discussion could move on.

Now I call bs on your op's claim.

If you can't even point out what he actually called for, I have no reason to believe he called for ANYTHING.

DygitGZXgAA8rlP.jpg

Republicans are no longer the party of traditional Christianity.

Their brand is just about the same as radical Islam.

Very, very similar.

Really?

Do you see Republicans tossing gays off roofs?

Do you see women being buried waste deep while rocks being tossed at them or being beheaded?

How many Republicans in the last hundred years have done suicide attacks in the name of God?

It is sad and pathetic how partisan nutters make wild claims about the GOP!

You are no better than those you hate!
Not yet, but man do they want to.

Pastor wants gays executed.

He says he’s a Bible believing Christian who follows the Bible. He says that gays should be executed because that’s what it says in the Bible. They need to be killed. And he says he has more than 50,000 followers just on his YouTube channel.

Last edited:

You are a card.

I really expected you to be able to clarify your op, and then the discussion could move on.

If you can't even point out what he actually called for, I have no reason to believe he called for ANYTHING.
There are links for you to follow. You choose not to do so. I cant guess why that should be so.

You are a card.

There are links for you to follow. You choose not to do so. I cant guess why that should be so.

Because I expect people to put in their op what their point is.

Your point is not clear. At one point in your op, it says that the man "suggested" that men who do not follow biblical law should be executed.

With such a strong claim, asking for clarity, is completely called for.

As you choose to not be clear on your accusation, I can guess why that should be so.

You are just passing on what you know to be a lie.

Would you like a dash of bitters with that big steaming cup of Hate Christians toxic brew?

Go worry about your own phukked-up country, and leave us to ours.

Would you like a dash of bitters with that big steaming cup of Hate Christians toxic brew?

So you support this loon ?

So you support this loon ?

What did he say that you consider "loony"? Please be specific and support your claim.

No I'm asking YOU......do you support muslims who hate america?

DygitGZXgAA8rlP.jpg

Republicans are no longer the party of traditional Christianity.

Their brand is just about the same as radical Islam.

Very, very similar.

Really?

Do you see Republicans tossing gays off roofs?

Do you see women being buried waste deep while rocks being tossed at them or being beheaded?

How many Republicans in the last hundred years have done suicide attacks in the name of God?

It is sad and pathetic how partisan nutters make wild claims about the GOP!

You are no better than those you hate!
Not yet, but man do they want to.

Pastor wants gays executed.

He says he’s a Bible believing Christian who follows the Bible. He says that gays should be executed because that’s what it says in the Bible. They need to be killed. And he says he has more than 50,000 followers just on his YouTube channel.

So the answer is no as usual and because some mental midget claims he would kill gays make you make the false claim that the GOP support this nutter...

It was a question and you call me stupid!

So do you support terrorists that attack America?

I associate the OT with the objective of following its 613 commandments while in the NT what it is paramount is to love God and to love others. Pastors in which I listen often stress that one way to show love of God is by carrying out the love of others by being the good Samaritan, whether they're rich or poor and regardless of their race, religion, nationality, immigration status, sexual orientation, politics, etc.

It's my view Representative Matt Shea's proposal (like my general view of conservatives overall) is that in their belief they lean more in favor of the ways of the Pharisees.

He didn't stand for Re-Election.... He is some pastor in Knoxville now.

Forum List

Back