Washington state legislator suspended for promoting Christian terrorism

Check out this piece of work. He believes American "Christians" have a right to kill all males who support abortion, same sex marriage or communism. Pro-fascist activism?
GOP Lawmaker Plotted Insurrections to Establish Christian State
We should think about lowering our expectations of radical fundamentalists who believe Jeebus got here without a sexual act.

but wait there's life on mars a cell so small you can't see it BUT IT'S LIIIIIIIIIIIFE" LMDAO!!

It's a LIE dufis so a PRO AMERICAN doesn't win dumb asses will always be dumb asses though.

Check out this piece of work. He believes American "Christians" have a right to kill all males who support abortion, same sex marriage or communism. Pro-fascist activism?
We should think about lowering our expectations of radical fundamentalists who believe Jeebus got here without a sexual act.

but wait there's life on mars a cell so small you can't see it BUT IT'S LIIIIIIIIIIIFE" LMDAO!!
Yeah? So tell us all again how Jeebus got here via a virgin momma?

Well if they really think all abortions are murder, then they're a bunch of pussy bitches for not doing anything about it.
They need it out there to dangle endlessly in front of the fundamentalist fanatics.

Don had 2 years with majorities in both houses. Didja see any legislation?

Virgin birth or not...It did take some major convincing to get Joseph to stop asking who the baby daddy was....

Most guys wouldn't accept that explanation from their significant other if she got pregnant, but Mary pulled it off...….which worked out great for the rest of us....I love Christmas vacation

how many times have others on here me included told you I AM NOT A HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID ASS

how many times have others on here me included told you I AM NOT A HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID ASS
Perhaps you didn't understand what you're responding to:

"Yeah? So tell us all again how Jeebus got here via a virgin momma?"

Forum List

Back