GOP Lawmaker Plotted To Establish Christian Controlled State

GOP Lawmaker Plotted Insurrections to Establish Christian State

I remember earlier this year, this GOP lawmaker (Matt Shea) in Washington state was caught and had to acknowledge that he wrote some Right Wing Christian manifesto where he claimed that American Christians should have the right to kill all male non-Christians --- but only if they renounce their non-Christian way of life -- however the GOP didn't ask him to resign or expel him from their caucus because he told them that his manifesto was only a summary of church sermons and Biblical writings....no big deal.....relax, don't worry....

However, "Washington’s House of Representatives later commissioned a report on Shea... That report, which was released last week, alleges that Shea “as a leader in the Patriot Movement, planned, engaged in and promoted a total of three armed conflicts of political violence against the United States Government in three states outside the state of Washington over a three-year period.”

Among these armed conflicts was the occupation of Oregon’s Malheur wildlife refuge in 2016 -- I remember that....I remember being told it was just a bunch of patriots standing up against Obama and fighting for freedom or something....apparently he “gathered intelligence” about law enforcement strategies he got from having access to law enforcement officials -- and fed that information to the armed occupiers to help them out (Ammon Bundy for example) -- despite warnings from law enforcement.

As of now, he is still in Congress, but we will see if he is pressured to resign -- seems like when these right wing nuts go on and on about religious government takeovers, secret coups and such, its them that are the ones getting caught doing it a lot...
Uh-huh, I’m sure the Democrat House of Reps in looney Washington state are just as impartial and fair as Nazi Piglosi and Schiff-for-brains in DC.

A hit piece “report”, “commissioned” by a bunch of leftwing lunatics. Pardon me for not swallowing this like the OP.
Is that why the House GOP has now expelled him from their caucus??

Rep. Matt Shea expelled from GOP caucus after investigation finds he engaged in domestic terrorism

He should be indicted for treason.

In Gaza by you Hamas terrorists?

Is Israel by jewish terrorists??

Now suddenly when its something that cuts against your cult worship of all things right-wing republicans --- now its "I don't really care about Washington state"

Sycophants gotta sycophant

Says the Conspiracy whack job.

Say nutjob, what ever happened to the Bundy case? Did people go to prison?

Charges Against Bundys in Ranch Standoff Case Are Dismissed

OOOPPPPSSSSS

And that's what you Stalinists are basing the accusations of "terrorism" against Shea on.

So really, this is just a smear campaign by the vile and vicious Stalinist party, based on absolutely nothing.
But this guy's charges weren't dropped.....Not before the police dropped him....

This is one of the guys Matt Shea was conspiring with you pussy....

Make sure you keep that same energy if there is some armed black extremist group taking over some government building somewhere

His family’s wrongful death suit is not final...

I remember earlier this year, this GOP lawmaker (Matt Shea) in Washington state was caught and had to acknowledge that he wrote some Right Wing Christian manifesto where he claimed that American Christians should have the right to kill all male non-Christians --- but only if they renounce their non-Christian way of life -- however the GOP didn't ask him to resign or expel him from their caucus because he told them that his manifesto was only a summary of church sermons and Biblical writings....no big deal.....relax, don't worry....

However, "Washington’s House of Representatives later commissioned a report on Shea... That report, which was released last week, alleges that Shea “as a leader in the Patriot Movement, planned, engaged in and promoted a total of three armed conflicts of political violence against the United States Government in three states outside the state of Washington over a three-year period.”

Among these armed conflicts was the occupation of Oregon’s Malheur wildlife refuge in 2016 -- I remember that....I remember being told it was just a bunch of patriots standing up against Obama and fighting for freedom or something....apparently he “gathered intelligence” about law enforcement strategies he got from having access to law enforcement officials -- and fed that information to the armed occupiers to help them out (Ammon Bundy for example) -- despite warnings from law enforcement.

As of now, he is still in Congress, but we will see if he is pressured to resign -- seems like when these right wing nuts go on and on about religious government takeovers, secret coups and such, its them that are the ones getting caught doing it a lot...
Uh-huh, I’m sure the Democrat House of Reps in looney Washington state are just as impartial and fair as Nazi Piglosi and Schiff-for-brains in DC.

A hit piece “report”, “commissioned” by a bunch of leftwing lunatics. Pardon me for not swallowing this like the OP.

Rep. Matt Shea expelled from GOP caucus after investigation finds he engaged in domestic terrorism

You, as a Hama terrorist, want to try a state assemblyman for treason. Will your fellow Muzzie Beasts drag him to Gaza?

Now suddenly when its something that cuts against your cult worship of all things right-wing republicans --- now its "I don't really care about Washington state"

OOOPPPPSSSSS

And that's what you Stalinists are basing the accusations of "terrorism" against Shea on.

So really, this is just a smear campaign by the vile and vicious Stalinist party, based on absolutely nothing.
But this guy's charges weren't dropped.....Not before the police dropped him....

This is one of the guys Matt Shea was conspiring with you pussy....

Make sure you keep that same energy if there is some armed black extremist group taking over some government building somewhere

His family’s wrongful death suit is not final...

So are you saying when he pulled a gun on the cop, he shouldn't have been shot??

But when a 12 year old kid with a toy is shot to death ---- that is something you dic suckers celebrate??

It sounds like this Shea and his buddy Patrick Caughran were/are involved in a conspiracy to steal land from Washington landowners and possibly landowners in other states, and/or the state and federal governments. Where else would they put their mythical "state"?

If they succeeded in stealing this property, I doubt that they would ever be admitted to the Union. "Hi. We stole your land. Now we are demanding to be admitted into the country we stole it from." If they did somehow succeed with this nutty plan, the U.S. Constitution would become the law there and they could not get away with their planned shenanigans.

Which to me, simply once again proves, we're better people than the left.

Have you expelled AOC, Omar, or Rashida?

When we catch crazy people, we expel them. When you catch crazy people, they lead your party.

When we catch crazy people, we expel them. When you catch crazy people, they lead your party.
Expelled them for what?? hurting your feelings?

No...there is no need to....

Can you tell me of any policies being put forward by any of them that talks about killing anyone??

Can you tell me of them encouraging extremists groups to take over federal land and have armed stand offs with officers??

No?

Then, no...Republicans are not better off.....

Can you tell me of any policies being put forward by any of them that talks about killing anyone??

Can you tell me of them encouraging extremists groups to take over federal land and have armed stand offs with officers??

No?

They are all very public, very verbal anti-semites....if you need a reference it's because you're either retarded or dishonest.

You approve and therefore they are safe.

Jo

No?

They are all very public, very verbal anti-semites....if you need a reference it's because you're either retarded or dishonest.

Jo
Waiting for you to answer the question.......

I have just shown you the proof about this GOP congressman.....

Where is your proof?? your snowflake feelings?? That isn't proof...

Now....did AOC Omar, Rashida or any other congresswoman of color that scares you ever advocate and also coordinate with extremist groups taking over federal property in armed insurrections??

No?

Jo

Now....did AOC Omar, Rashida or any other congresswoman of color that scares you ever advocate and also coordinate with extremist groups taking over federal property in armed insurrections??

Doesn't matter they back Hamas..
Ergo...fill in the blanks !
But just for the record I don't approve of the counterpart either.

My issue is with your pathetic journey to claim the moral high ground.

Oh and btw...vulgar, loud mouthed dlut bags do not scare me....they amuse me.

Jo

Accusing others of the crimes they themselves committed is a favorite RWNJ tactic.

Ah...excuse making....classic CRC trumpanzee move.

No?

All of them have openly, and directly supported racists, and violent groups.

No?

Jo

...."some people did something..."

You Stalinists and your wild conspiracy theories are too much.

The outline Shea wrote is nothing like you whackjob conspiracy nuts tried to portray it.

You're insane, and dangerous.
Refute one single thing I said....

Here.....try refuting this one.....

Rep. Matt Shea removed from caucus, report sent to FBI and U.S. Attorney - KXLY

Oh, I know you Stalinists are Kavanaughing him as an enemy of the party. But the "manifesto" was nothing more than a Bible Study outline that you and your fellow thugs lied about.

You're insane, and dangerous.
"Stalinists" ...squawk!

OOOPPPPSSSSS

"Stalinists"....squawk!

OOOPPPPSSSSS

"Stalinists"....squawk!
They say that really old people keep repeating themselves over and over.

You, as a Hama terrorist, want to try a state assemblyman for treason. Will your fellow Muzzie Beasts drag him to Gaza?

Well he can just go to a nut ward. I don't care, I want him off the streets. He is the chairman of Cows. He is a threat to society.

Forum List

Back