A new Moses, State Rep wrote Bliblical Basis for War

This case really concerns me. Shea has supported some group that is running a combat-training program for kids to prepare them to fight a "holy war." This sounds like ISIS/Taliban stuff, but it is being done by "Christians" in the United States. Scary. Who are they planning on fighting in the U.S.?

The federal and state governments absolutely must begin to take domestic terrorism as seriously as they do foreign terrorism. Both types of terrorism threaten the security of the American People.

That word holy war makes leftist propaganda scarier doesn't it?
I'm shaking in my boot's
It ain't got a damn thing to do with religion the war coming will be started by you freaks called leftist We are training our children to defend against attacks of the left.

I'm just a normal American suburbanite with moderate political views, who likes to see progress, of course, and who resents people who wish to drag any religion through the mud, like these guys do. What "attacks by the left" are you talking about? What "war"? These guys are ISIS with a Cross. You people are the freaks around here.
You, leftists, are notorious for dragging religion into most arguments.
I know of no one in the militia that is training their children for a holy war. That term when used is used by Islamic terrorists.

This pig Caughran is, for one. It has been the right-wing trash that has dragged this "biblical" "Christian" nonsense into just about everything. The grahams, falwells, perkins, jeffresses, and their ilk like to spew their crap all over. These monkeys will do anything.

If you know anyone in a militia, they basically are white gangs. Why do you hang around with such lowlifes?

What is a "leftist"?

This case really concerns me. Shea has supported some group that is running a combat-training program for kids to prepare them to fight a "holy war." This sounds like ISIS/Taliban stuff, but it is being done by "Christians" in the United States. Scary. Who are they planning on fighting in the U.S.?

The federal and state governments absolutely must begin to take domestic terrorism as seriously as they do foreign terrorism. Both types of terrorism threaten the security of the American People.

I'm shaking in my boot's
It ain't got a damn thing to do with religion the war coming will be started by you freaks called leftist We are training our children to defend against attacks of the left.

I'm just a normal American suburbanite with moderate political views, who likes to see progress, of course, and who resents people who wish to drag any religion through the mud, like these guys do. What "attacks by the left" are you talking about? What "war"? These guys are ISIS with a Cross. You people are the freaks around here.
I know of no one in the militia that is training their children for a holy war. That term when used is used by Islamic terrorists.

This pig Caughran is, for one. It has been the right-wing trash that has dragged this "biblical" "Christian" nonsense into just about everything. The grahams, falwells, perkins, jeffresses, and their ilk like to spew their crap all over. These monkeys will do anything.

If you know anyone in a militia, they basically are white gangs. Why do you hang around with such lowlifes?

What is a "leftist"?
I don't know who Caughram is, he sounds like a Canadian born person.
You try to ID the right wing as terrorists but had to ask what is a leftist? lol

I'm shaking in my boot's

What is a "leftist"?
You try to ID the right wing as terrorists but had to ask what is a leftist? lol

He leads this "Team Rugged" ISIS-"Christian" group, and he and shea have a history. Caughran and shea use their sort of hideous "religion" to justify themselves. Some of the right-wingers do fit into the category of terrorists or terrorist wannabes. What are moderate people who just want to protect society and our democracy as opposed to "leftists"?

I'm shaking in my boot's

What is a "leftist"?

He leads this "Team Rugged" ISIS-"Christian" group, and he and shea have a history. Caughran and shea use their sort of hideous "religion" to justify themselves. Some of the right-wingers do fit into the category of terrorists or terrorist wannabes. What are moderate people who just want to protect society and our democracy as opposed to "leftists"?
lol words always give a person away
Any Christian point of view is regarded as hate with leftist
AND SINCE WE AREN'T A DEMOCRACY IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER.

I'm shaking in my boot's

You know what created the fight against the holy war, the holy warriors. The 3 percenters (started in 08 for election of Obama) , the Oath Keepers, all called to be anti the federal government. Shea is the chairman of Cows which many representatives and people in high places are members of. Patriot prayers and Proud Boys enlist the help of the 3 percenters.

If you believe like Shea, then you are like ISIS and a religious zealot.

What is a "leftist"?

I for one am very afraid of ISIS in this country, (citizens under the guise the Christian zealots).

They want to control every part of your life.

I'm shaking in my boot's

You know what created the fight against the holy war, the holy warriors. The 3 percenters (started in 08 for election of Obama) , the Oath Keepers, all called to be anti the federal government. Shea is the chairman of Cows which many representatives and people in high places are members of. Patriot prayers and Proud Boys enlist the help of the 3 percenters.

If you believe like Shea, then you are like ISIS and a religious zealot.
More blather not worth reading

What is a "leftist"?

I for one am very afraid of ISIS in this country, (citizens under the guise the Christian zealots).

More blather

There is plenty out there from the Seattle Times, Rolling Stone, The Guardian, even the Hill. Shea has already been removed from leadership positions, as the Lt. Governor announced:
WA Lt. Gov. Cyrus Habib announces Rep. Matt Shea has been removed from state leadership position

Why spend all of this energy attacking Vice?

Shea clearly has links to terrorist conspirators. Do you approve of this?

Lets see.

You have called my attention, so I must check BOTH sides.

On one side. we have accusations for a document mentioning a war based on ... based on... based on religious background.

The document is not based on official business but religious beliefs.

Lets read this part from the article you just posted.

He won re-election as Representative of Legislative District 4 in November, but weeks before the election, he faced widespread criticism and became the subject of a potential FBI investigation. The controversy stemmed from a 4-page document that Shea admitted to writing called "The Biblical Basis for War." In the document, Shea writes that abortions and same-sex marriages should be made illegal, and describes how a Holy Army should punish those who do not follow Biblical Law.

Shea says the document was notes he made for an upcoming sermon.

He enjoys the benefit of doubt.

After reading the document by myself, I have not found any attempt from him to use his power as Representative in official business in order to change society.

It is well understood that the US political system is democratic and not so theocratic, and religious beliefs shall be respected as long as no action against society is made or even planned.

In order to validate the removal of Mr. Shea you must show the weapons, uniforms, something which will probe an attempt to change society by use of force. His document surely shows a hypothetical army, a hypothetical scenario, even a wish, but you can't be found guilty because you wish everyday the death of your mother in law.

"A wish" is not synonymous of "a plan" to do something.

You remind me a group of homeless who "accepted Christ" because a pastor told them they must stop drinking liquor and become "drunk with the Spirit of God". Those poor ignorant, like you here, took literally those words and I heard them saying to everybody in the streets they were drunk with the Spirit of God.

Don't lie to me and be honest, you really don't think he had the intention to create such a social environment with a government based on the laws of God.

You know that such is not possible at all. You just want to find any excuse to attack others whom you think are your "enemies".

That manifesto fits great to any church sermon because it clearly belongs to it, and this is the valid verdict.
Thank you. I felt like there was a lot more to do. The dishonesty of taking things out of context is used regularly to discourage those who walk in the Spirit. A nation of awakened people full of the Spirit is very frightening to those who only know how to walk and think in the carnal flesh.

What is a "leftist"?

More blather

Apparently you agree with Shea??

I'm sure there are many among the republicans now serving who agree with him.

A Washington state politician has suggested in a manifesto that all men who support abortion and gay marriage be killed, among other extreme religious views.

Washington state Rep. Matt Shea admitted Wednesday that he wrote and distributed the four-page document, called the “Biblical Basis for War,” which includes 14 sections on how biblical war can and would unfold. Shea, a Republican who represents Spokane in the state’s House, is up for re-election in the midterms next week. He did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

“Biblical Basis for War": Washington politician's manifesto suggests supporters of abortion and gay marriage be killed

You can find the Biblical Basis for War here:

Biblical Basis for War
At 10. b. it has avoid bloodshed if possible. I don't see where it "suggests supporters of abortion and gay marriage be killed". Can you point that out more clearly?

So you didn't read it. I wonder what they would do with the women, use them as concubines.
Yes I read it. There is no difference between male or female humans when it comes to Biblical principals. You judge by the flesh and discount the Spirit just like others who are attacking what you do not know or understand. Biblical concubines are basically what you could call mental regulators that help get a person through difficult areas (trying times). If we spoke of it in a carnal manner we could call a vehicle a concubine as it provides for the travel to birth job creation in areas that would be too far away to reach on foot. Now that is probably too deep for someone that thinks only on one level but who knows you may get it.

A Washington state politician has suggested in a manifesto that all men who support abortion and gay marriage be killed, among other extreme religious views.

Washington state Rep. Matt Shea admitted Wednesday that he wrote and distributed the four-page document, called the “Biblical Basis for War,” which includes 14 sections on how biblical war can and would unfold. Shea, a Republican who represents Spokane in the state’s House, is up for re-election in the midterms next week. He did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

“Biblical Basis for War": Washington politician's manifesto suggests supporters of abortion and gay marriage be killed

Biblical Basis for War
At 10. b. it has avoid bloodshed if possible. I don't see where it "suggests supporters of abortion and gay marriage be killed". Can you point that out more clearly?

So you didn't read it. I wonder what they would do with the women, use them as concubines.
Yes I read it. There is no difference between male or female humans when it comes to Biblical principals. You judge by the flesh and discount the Spirit just like others who are attacking what you do not know or understand. Biblical concubines are basically what you could call mental regulators that help get a person through difficult areas (trying times). If we spoke of it in a carnal manner we could call a vehicle a concubine as it provides for the travel to birth job creation in areas that would be too far away to reach on foot. Now that is probably too deep for someone that thinks only on one level but who knows you may get it.

So Shea only talks in the spirit of Jesus, ok. He is a screwed up moron, a far right religious evangelical, and should be indicted along with many adherents to the Cows org, which he is chairman of.

What would they do with women who are pro democracy, if they kill their men, use them as concubines??

Shea is like Moses, whoever doesn't go along with him gets killed, remember when Moses came down from the mountain??

Biblical Basis for War

So Shea only talks in the spirit of Jesus, ok. He is a screwed up moron, a far right religious evangelical, and should be indicted along with many adherents to the Cows org, which he is chairman of.

What would they do with women who are pro democracy, if they kill their men, use them as concubines??

Shea is like Moses, whoever doesn't go along with him gets killed, remember when Moses came down from the mountain??
I didn't say that. Quit trying to twist my words to fit your agenda.

What is a "leftist"?

Do you really mean "any" Christian point of view? There are many Christians with a variety of points of view. Not every Christian is a right-wing fundie. There are many Christians whom you would probably consider as being a "leftist."

Biblical Basis for War

I didn't try to twist your words, you are saying Shea walks with the spirit, isn't that right?

Also you seem to be ok with using women as concubines.

And the Bible does differentiate between men and women, in many places.

More blather

Apparently you agree with Shea??
As I said I don't know who She's is but if any source is coming from a Leftist it's all blather and not worth reading.

What is a "leftist"?

Do you really mean "any" Christian point of view? There are many Christians with a variety of points of view. Not every Christian is a right-wing fundie. There are many Christians whom you would probably consider as being a "leftist."
If the world agrees with a Christian there is something wrong with that Christian

I didn't try to twist your words, you are saying Shea walks with the spirit, isn't that right?

Also you seem to be ok with using women as concubines.

And the Bible does differentiate between men and women, in many places.
I am saying that the Bible is a spiritual guide book and you are attempting to twist my words and use his words for a prepared sermon claiming that he is talking about a physical manifested war when you have not one bit of proof to your statements.

Your precepts and many others are giving no place to the spirit being taught about and you are also ignoring that the Ten Commandments are first and foremost for a believer to abide in of the Bible's Words. You either have a full lack of understanding or you are acting or willfully and on purposely being ignorant (you decide). That does not make your claims, your words and your precepts accurate or correct.

What is a "leftist"?

If the world agrees with a Christian there is something wrong with that Christian

It is entirely possible, and it happens daily, that "the world" agrees with one Christian and disagrees with another. Christians hold entirely opposite views on things, and always have. Christians have been squabbling among themselves for 2,000 years.

You must believe that I just fell off the turnip truck. He has ties to this Patrick Caughran, who is running an ISIS-like group called Team Rugged that trains children and young men to fight a "holy war." He has ties to people and groups recommending violence.

Just one link among many:
GOP Lawmaker Plotted Insurrections to Establish Christian State

You can't hide behind some religion bullshit. Islamist extremists do the same thing. There are even white-supremacist groups that laughably call themselves Christian. These groups prostitute the Christian faith the same was that Islamist groups prostitute the Muslim faith. This is not worthy of any respect from anyone.

The media is amazing when attempts to create an environment of cataclysm in politics, because that is the way to make greater profit.

The "war" shown in your link, it doesn't show a religious based war but repealing the intentions of removal of Shea.

In September, the president said on Twitter that if Democrats successfully remove him from office, it will cause “a Civil War like fracture.” One of Matt Shea’s allied organizations, the Oath Keepers, approvingly quoted Trump’s tweet.

“This is the truth,” the group wrote. “We ARE on the verge of a HOT civil war. Like in 1859. That’s where we are.”

After inventing a whole scenario full of an insurgent and aggressive new Crusade recovering lands for Christ, the left incites the removal of Mr. Shea.

People, who is not buying the left propaganda is saying that if Mr, Shea is removed for cause of those liberal made accusations, they will have no other choice but to respond with force. And their action, believe me or not, is backed up by the Constitution.

The Constitution approves the use of force when defending democracy, and Mr. Shea was elected democratically and the accusations do not reach any level of veracity when he is considered as leader for a religious coup to take control of that State.

What I can see is going on, is that many Americans are already tired of the liberal attempts to destroy everything the Fathers of the country built to make of this country the best in the world.

Liberals with their way of life have taken control of several States, but Americans who want a decent way of life don't want their territories to be contaminated, and they will fight, the warning given by them is true, they will fight defending decency, integrity, honor, the whole values inherited when this country became independent.

In this part, president Trump is correct, the president is not inciting the use of force, but he also notice that you better think twice before messing up with those people.

I am witness, because I have saw them myself, how many people from conservative states have migrated to liberal states, and they are mostly homosexuals and lesbians. I know because my work in a government agency I met them, I heard where they come from.

My position is to let each State run according to what the people living there want as their government, and majority rules, that is why majority in 1770's wished independence and obtained. If you like it or not, democracy is about votes deciding who must be the authority, and Mr. Shea won, he was rightly elected.

So far, I still don't see any attempt or action from his part against him but your circumstantial evidence.

Bring here something solid.

I am not made of stone, I read and understand. Show a valid evidence.

Forum List

Back