A new Moses, State Rep wrote Bliblical Basis for War

You must believe that I just fell off the turnip truck. He has ties to this Patrick Caughran, who is running an ISIS-like group called Team Rugged that trains children and young men to fight a "holy war." He has ties to people and groups recommending violence.

Just one link among many:
GOP Lawmaker Plotted Insurrections to Establish Christian State

You can't hide behind some religion bullshit. Islamist extremists do the same thing. There are even white-supremacist groups that laughably call themselves Christian. These groups prostitute the Christian faith the same was that Islamist groups prostitute the Muslim faith. This is not worthy of any respect from anyone.

The media is amazing when attempts to create an environment of cataclysm in politics, because that is the way to make greater profit.

The "war" shown in your link, it doesn't show a religious based war but repealing the intentions of removal of Shea.

In September, the president said on Twitter that if Democrats successfully remove him from office, it will cause “a Civil War like fracture.” One of Matt Shea’s allied organizations, the Oath Keepers, approvingly quoted Trump’s tweet.

“This is the truth,” the group wrote. “We ARE on the verge of a HOT civil war. Like in 1859. That’s where we are.”

After inventing a whole scenario full of an insurgent and aggressive new Crusade recovering lands for Christ, the left incites the removal of Mr. Shea.

People, who is not buying the left propaganda is saying that if Mr, Shea is removed for cause of those liberal made accusations, they will have no other choice but to respond with force. And their action, believe me or not, is backed up by the Constitution.

The Constitution approves the use of force when defending democracy, and Mr. Shea was elected democratically and the accusations do not reach any level of veracity when he is considered as leader for a religious coup to take control of that State.

What I can see is going on, is that many Americans are already tired of the liberal attempts to destroy everything the Fathers of the country built to make of this country the best in the world.

Liberals with their way of life have taken control of several States, but Americans who want a decent way of life don't want their territories to be contaminated, and they will fight, the warning given by them is true, they will fight defending decency, integrity, honor, the whole values inherited when this country became independent.

In this part, president Trump is correct, the president is not inciting the use of force, but he also notice that you better think twice before messing up with those people.

I am witness, because I have saw them myself, how many people from conservative states have migrated to liberal states, and they are mostly homosexuals and lesbians. I know because my work in a government agency I met them, I heard where they come from.

My position is to let each State run according to what the people living there want as their government, and majority rules, that is why majority in 1770's wished independence and obtained. If you like it or not, democracy is about votes deciding who must be the authority, and Mr. Shea won, he was rightly elected.

So far, I still don't see any attempt or action from his part against him but your circumstantial evidence.

Bring here something solid.

I am not made of stone, I read and understand. Show a valid evidence.

Shea is heavily involved with people who are openly against the American People. Solid evidence has already been shown. Those whom you call "liberals" are Americans whose "way of life" includes wanting a decent way of life for all, with decency, integrity, honor, and American values. Incidentally, "homosexuals and lesbians" are our fellow Americans.

So you didn't read it. I wonder what they would do with the women, use them as concubines.
Yes I read it. There is no difference between male or female humans when it comes to Biblical principals. You judge by the flesh and discount the Spirit just like others who are attacking what you do not know or understand. Biblical concubines are basically what you could call mental regulators that help get a person through difficult areas (trying times). If we spoke of it in a carnal manner we could call a vehicle a concubine as it provides for the travel to birth job creation in areas that would be too far away to reach on foot. Now that is probably too deep for someone that thinks only on one level but who knows you may get it.

So Shea only talks in the spirit of Jesus, ok. He is a screwed up moron, a far right religious evangelical, and should be indicted along with many adherents to the Cows org, which he is chairman of.

What would they do with women who are pro democracy, if they kill their men, use them as concubines??

Shea is like Moses, whoever doesn't go along with him gets killed, remember when Moses came down from the mountain??
I didn't say that. Quit trying to twist my words to fit your agenda.

I didn't try to twist your words, you are saying Shea walks with the spirit, isn't that right?

Also you seem to be ok with using women as concubines.

And the Bible does differentiate between men and women, in many places.
I am saying that the Bible is a spiritual guide book and you are attempting to twist my words and use his words for a prepared sermon claiming that he is talking about a physical manifested war when you have not one bit of proof to your statements.

Your precepts and many others are giving no place to the spirit being taught about and you are also ignoring that the Ten Commandments are first and foremost for a believer to abide in of the Bible's Words. You either have a full lack of understanding or you are acting or willfully and on purposely being ignorant (you decide). That does not make your claims, your words and your precepts accurate or correct.

Its not spiritual and certainty not for TEAM RUGGED,
Revealed: Republican lawmaker aided group training young men for 'biblical warfare'

You know the fundies and Evangleicals sure give christianity a bad name. Any Christian zealot really.

Yes I read it. There is no difference between male or female humans when it comes to Biblical principals. You judge by the flesh and discount the Spirit just like others who are attacking what you do not know or understand. Biblical concubines are basically what you could call mental regulators that help get a person through difficult areas (trying times). If we spoke of it in a carnal manner we could call a vehicle a concubine as it provides for the travel to birth job creation in areas that would be too far away to reach on foot. Now that is probably too deep for someone that thinks only on one level but who knows you may get it.

So Shea only talks in the spirit of Jesus, ok. He is a screwed up moron, a far right religious evangelical, and should be indicted along with many adherents to the Cows org, which he is chairman of.

What would they do with women who are pro democracy, if they kill their men, use them as concubines??

Shea is like Moses, whoever doesn't go along with him gets killed, remember when Moses came down from the mountain??

I didn't try to twist your words, you are saying Shea walks with the spirit, isn't that right?

I am saying that the Bible is a spiritual guide book and you are attempting to twist my words and use his words for a prepared sermon claiming that he is talking about a physical manifested war when you have not one bit of proof to your statements.

Your precepts and many others are giving no place to the spirit being taught about and you are also ignoring that the Ten Commandments are first and foremost for a believer to abide in of the Bible's Words. You either have a full lack of understanding or you are acting or willfully and on purposely being ignorant (you decide). That does not make your claims, your words and your precepts accurate or correct.

Revealed: Republican lawmaker aided group training young men for 'biblical warfare'

You know the fundies and Evangleicals sure give christianity a bad name. Any Christian zealot really.
Leftist and control freaks, crooks, thugs, cons and their minions are into character assassination of people who are not with their agendas. You can call me a fundie or a zealot to if you like.

I don't have a problem with people learning self protection who also are Bible believers. It is people like you fear mongering because you do not believe in the Bible or understand it and you want to crush liberty who are the problem in this case. It is people like you making a fuss over people doing their own thing that got Randy Weaver's wife and child killed by asshole people in our government bureaucracies. Weaver's were a family of Believers living in the mountains away from a crazy society. (that is in the same region of the country where Matt Shea is at) They were living out there all by themselves homeschooling their children and to you they were a real fucking threat to people like you, damn.

This sounds to me like nothing more than a smear campaign by nasty ass busy bodies and childish sore losers. Everyone who supported or have met the Bundy's in their efforts to get justice is under attack. Hell, some idiots cheered when they kill LaVoy Finicum in cold blood; And some college professor bitches from the east coast were calling for him to be murdered before they did it.

The Bible is most definitely a spiritual book that can be used to give sermons from. People learning self protection skills is still a lawful activity in this country. Being white and not having issues with being a white person is still legal in this country too. If that all scares you perhaps you are not standing in the "right place".

2Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Leftist and control freaks, crooks, thugs, cons and their minions are into character assassination of people who are not with their agendas. You can call me a fundie or a zealot to if you like.

I don't have a problem with people learning self protection who also are Bible believers. It is people like you fear mongering because you do not believe in the Bible or understand it and you want to crush liberty who are the problem in this case. It is people like you making a fuss over people doing their own thing that got Randy Weaver's wife and child killed by asshole people in our government bureaucracies. Weaver's were a family of Believers living in the mountains away from a crazy society. (that is in the same region of the country where Matt Shea is at) They were living out there all by themselves homeschooling their children and to you they were a real fucking threat to people like you, damn.

This sounds to me like nothing more than a smear campaign by nasty ass busy bodies and childish sore losers. Everyone who supported or have met the Bundy's in their efforts to get justice is under attack. Hell, some idiots cheered when they kill LaVoy Finicum in cold blood; And some college professor bitches from the east coast were calling for him to be murdered before they did it.

The Bible is most definitely a spiritual book that can be used to give sermons from. People learning self protection skills is still a lawful activity in this country. Being white and not having issues with being a white person is still legal in this country too. If that all scares you perhaps you are not standing in the "right place".

2Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

― Barry Goldwater
----------------------
it has happened.

No its not, it has been wrote many authors from second hand knowledge and contains many books.

Last edited:
Shea is heavily involved with people who are openly against the American People. Solid evidence has already been shown. Those whom you call "liberals" are Americans whose "way of life" includes wanting a decent way of life for all, with decency, integrity, honor, and American values. Incidentally, "homosexuals and lesbians" are our fellow Americans.
Exactly what people "who are openly against the American People" are you talking about? Name them and prove up on your accusations with what you claim is solid evidence. BTW, not all Americans have to like or embrace other Americans and their beliefs because that being an individual with a mind of your own to determine what you want in life and how you want to live and who you want to associate with is the American way.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

― Barry Goldwater
----------------------
it has happened.
Hell, for sure that sounds like your leftist pushing and indoctrinating people to accept deviancy, weirdos being around their children and complacency when the country is being infiltrated with cartel babies and Islamic Christian hating refugees if you ask me.

He also said;
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!"

No its not, it has been wrote many authors from second hand knowledge and contains many books.
It was inspire by the Holy Spirit and I can attest to that from first hand knowledge.

2Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

Exactly what people "who are openly against the American People" are you talking about? Name them and prove up on your accusations with what you claim is solid evidence. BTW, not all Americans have to like or embrace other Americans and their beliefs because that being an individual with a mind of your own to determine what you want in life and how you want to live and who you want to associate with is the American way.

Statements calling for the murder of Americans and others who don't agree with them on certain issues and refuse to submit to them. Arming up and running a combat training program for kids, openly stating that this is training to fight a "holy war." More. You can't be this naive. I doubt that you would be so defensive of them if the the people doing these same things were of the Muslim faith.

You are right that Americans do not have to like or embrace other Americans and their beliefs and everyone has a mind of their own to determine what they want in life, how they want to live, and who they want to associate with, but nobody can totally avoid any association with someone they don't like. Look at the states that actually force women, by law, regardless of their beliefs, who elect to have an abortion to interact with fundie religionists in indoctrination sessions. Apparently, Americans do not have the right to chose with whom they will associate.

This case really concerns me. Shea has supported some group that is running a combat-training program for kids to prepare them to fight a "holy war." This sounds like ISIS/Taliban stuff, but it is being done by "Christians" in the United States. Scary. Who are they planning on fighting in the U.S.?

The federal and state governments absolutely must begin to take domestic terrorism as seriously as they do foreign terrorism. Both types of terrorism threaten the security of the American People.

Hysteria, should they concentrate Christians into special work camps to keep them out of the public?

Statements calling for the murder of Americans and others who don't agree with them on certain issues and refuse to submit to them. Arming up and running a combat training program for kids, openly stating that this is training to fight a "holy war." More. You can't be this naive. I doubt that you would be so defensive of them if the the people doing these same things were of the Muslim faith.

You are right that Americans do not have to like or embrace other Americans and their beliefs and everyone has a mind of their own to determine what they want in life, how they want to live, and who they want to associate with, but nobody can totally avoid any association with someone they don't like. Look at the states that actually force women, by law, regardless of their beliefs, who elect to have an abortion to interact with fundie religionists in indoctrination sessions. Apparently, Americans do not have the right to chose with whom they will associate.

No such statements are in the document. You, as always are lying in order to slander and defame those you hate on behalf of your filthy party.

Shea is right to prepare in case those like you do what you did in Germany in the 1940's. Never again means being prepared to counter those like you.

What you are claiming someone else is doing is exactly what you are doing when you try to slander another for whom they know or associate with. Be gone you f'ing hypocritical twit.

I was curious and checked that VICE news is a Left Center publication'

Vice Media - Media Bias/Fact Check

and opinions from readers won't give VICE news much credibility.

Is VICE News are trustworthy news source? : AskSocialScience

The New York Times vs. Vice

https://www.quora.com/How-credible-believable-are-the-VICE-documentaries

The majority of opinions from different sources won't give much reliability to this news group.

You better check if other more prestigious news media releases the same "manifesto" and if this document belongs to the politician in question, when and why has been written, and etc.

There is plenty out there from the Seattle Times, Rolling Stone, The Guardian, even the Hill. Shea has already been removed from leadership positions, as the Lt. Governor announced:
WA Lt. Gov. Cyrus Habib announces Rep. Matt Shea has been removed from state leadership position

Why spend all of this energy attacking Vice?

Shea clearly has links to terrorist conspirators. Do you approve of this?

And by "terrorist conspirators" you mean Christians?

Tell me Hysteria, which part of his outline do you find offensive?

Oh, you didn't look at it, did you? You were told to hate, so hate you do.

It isn't what you think or what the Hamas terrorist claimed in the OP.

Last edited:
According to leftist he's a domestic terrorist.

The Communists are very much like the Nazis in the 1930's were. Anyone who resists in any way is an enemy to be savaged. His outline is nothing more than bullet points of Bible passages defining when and how to fight wars. It says nothing about what the Hamas terrorist and Hysteria claim.

I don't know who Caughram is, he sounds like a Canadian born person.
You try to ID the right wing as terrorists but had to ask what is a leftist? lol

If you read the document, it's nothing but an outline of Bible passages on how to conduct war. Hysteria and the Hamas terrorist are viciously lying in order to defame and slander the Juden, the object they are trained to blindly hate.

According to leftist he's a domestic terrorist.

The Communists are very much like the Nazis in the 1930's were. Anyone who resists in any way is an enemy to be savaged. His outline is nothing more than bullet points of Bible passages defining when and how to fight wars. It says nothing about what the Hamas terrorist and Hysteria claim.

They are also going after Heather Scott a Republican in Northern Idaho. We lived and worked in Idaho for over 20 years. I still have tight connections there and I know very well from personal experience how dirty and nasty the politics can get there and are. I was one of the first women contractors back in the day there and blacklisted for complaining about harassment. They can turn and twist everything to slander and malign in more ways than you can shake a stick at so I take a lot of this bullshit they throw out with little regard to any of it being the truth.

This case really concerns me. Shea has supported some group that is running a combat-training program for kids to prepare them to fight a "holy war." This sounds like ISIS/Taliban stuff, but it is being done by "Christians" in the United States. Scary. Who are they planning on fighting in the U.S.?

The federal and state governments absolutely must begin to take dome
stic terrorism as seriously as they do foreign terrorism. Both types of terrorism threaten the security of the American People.

Hysteria, should they concentrate Christians into special work camps to keep them out of the public?

What an idiotic comment. Christianity is the most predominant religion in the United States. How could anyone even think of putting Christians into "work camps," which would involve millions of people? Moreover, the vast majority of U.S. leaders are Christians, so who would do that? We are talking about ISIS/Taliban type terrorism performed by "Christian" fringe groups that threatens all, including Christians.

I'm sure there are many among the republicans now serving who agree with him.

A Washington state politician has suggested in a manifesto that all men who support abortion and gay marriage be killed, among other extreme religious views.

Washington state Rep. Matt Shea admitted Wednesday that he wrote and distributed the four-page document, called the “Biblical Basis for War,” which includes 14 sections on how biblical war can and would unfold. Shea, a Republican who represents Spokane in the state’s House, is up for re-election in the midterms next week. He did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

“Biblical Basis for War": Washington politician's manifesto suggests supporters of abortion and gay marriage be killed

You can find the Biblical Basis for War here:

Biblical Basis for War
Gross.

This man is unfit for office.

A Washington state politician has suggested in a manifesto that all men who support abortion and gay marriage be killed, among other extreme religious views.

Washington state Rep. Matt Shea admitted Wednesday that he wrote and distributed the four-page document, called the “Biblical Basis for War,” which includes 14 sections on how biblical war can and would unfold. Shea, a Republican who represents Spokane in the state’s House, is up for re-election in the midterms next week. He did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

“Biblical Basis for War": Washington politician's manifesto suggests supporters of abortion and gay marriage be killed

Biblical Basis for War
It's no different than some left winger fantasizing about "exterminating" people who don't support global warming alarmism.

I'm curious where his theology comes from. I heard of "Christian reconstructionism", but those who want a Biblical theocracy are a fringe minority.

Biblical Basis for War
some wars are necessary

Which ones? Religion-based terrorism should not be allowed to spread over here. It has already turned substantial parts of the Middle east into blood-soaked rubble for no reason. Clowns like this one obviously contemplate attacks on Americans.
Nothing "terroristic" about it, it's a proposal, no different than many of the frivolous proposals by the left, as far as I'm concerned.

Forum List

Back