A new Moses, State Rep wrote Bliblical Basis for War

I think that folks like Shea are possibly what naturally happens when people on the "fringe" left advocate things such as pedophilia advocacy (e.x. LGBT group ILGA's ties to NAMBLA in the 1990s), anarchy, critical theory, and so forth.

I'm sure there are many among the republicans now serving who agree with him.

A Washington state politician has suggested in a manifesto that all men who support abortion and gay marriage be killed, among other extreme religious views.

Washington state Rep. Matt Shea admitted Wednesday that he wrote and distributed the four-page document, called the “Biblical Basis for War,” which includes 14 sections on how biblical war can and would unfold. Shea, a Republican who represents Spokane in the state’s House, is up for re-election in the midterms next week. He did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

“Biblical Basis for War": Washington politician's manifesto suggests supporters of abortion and gay marriage be killed

You can find the Biblical Basis for War here:

Biblical Basis for War
It's no different than some left winger fantasizing about "exterminating" people who don't support global warming alarmism.

I'm curious where his theology comes from. I heard of "Christian reconstructionism", but those who want a Biblical theocracy are a fringe minority.

You have to understand that the Hamas terrorist is lying, The outline says nothing even remotely like what she claimed.

I think that folks like Shea are possibly what naturally happens when people on the "fringe" left advocate things such as pedophilia advocacy (e.x. LGBT group ILGA's ties to NAMBLA in the 1990s), anarchy, critical theory, and so forth.

Can you point to EXACTLY what Shea said that is objectionable?
Well if you're libertarian, what he wants is more or less the polar opposite, something akin to a monarchy or theocracy ruled by priests. So what do you find objectionable?

Forum List

Back