GOP Candidate: Vet Congressman is a Radical, More Dangerous than a Terrorist

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
From (GOP Candidate: Vet Congressman is a Radical, More Dangerous than a Terrorist)

--Since 2006, VoteVets.org has been proud to support Tim Walz in the halls of Congress. Walz represents the 1st District of Minnesota in Washington and has an impressive resume:

Walz, the son of a public school administrator and community activist, was raised in a rural community in West Point, Nebraska. He graduated from Butte High School in a class of 25 students, and went on to earn a Bachelor's of Science degree in social science education from Chadron State College. Walz's first teaching experience was at the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. Walz then accepted a teaching position through Harvard University, teaching in the People's Republic of China.
Walz enlisted in the National Guard in 1981, and over the course of his 24-year career rose to the rank of command sergeant major. In 1989, he earned the title of Nebraska Citizen-Soldier of the Year. After a deployment to Italy with his Guard unit as part of Operation Enduring Freedom, Walz retired from the National Guard and resumed teaching as a geography teacher and football coach at Mankato West Senior High School.

Walz's 1993 high school geography class studied genocide and its underlying conditions and causes, and predicted the genocide in Rwanda one year before it occurred, citing the ethnic divide, favoritism, etc.

He and his wife Gwen ran Educational Travel Adventures, accompanying high school juniors and seniors on summer educational trips to China. He is father to a 7-year-old daughter and a 2-year-old son.

Sergeant Major (Ret.) Walz's service to his country apparently means nothing to Allen Quist, one of the Republicans lining up to challenge Walz in this year's mid-term election. Here is a video of Quist, who has never worn the uniform of his country, telling you that this brave American is a "radical", is more dangerous than a terrorist and is out to destroy the country he served for 24 years (if you'd like, skip to the 3:12 mark): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DlyTO6d1pE&feature=player_embedded

"Our country is being destroyed. Every generation has had to fight the fight for freedom... Terrorism? Yes. That's not the big battle," he said. "The big battle is in D.C. with the radicals. They aren't liberals. They are radicals. Obama, Pelosi, Walz: They're not liberals, they're radicals. They are destroying our country."

Allen Quist, a politician who has been chasing office since 1982 ,should be ashamed of himself. A year before Quist began his desperate attempt to become a career politician, the man who's patriotism he attacks put on an Army uniform at the age of 17 and wore it for 24 years, rising to the highest enlisted rank and becoming the highest ranking enlisted soldier in southern Minnesota. A man who has so little respect for the service of America's Veterans has no business serving in Congress.

What a fruitcake! :cuckoo:

Hahahaha more dangerous than a Terrorist?

Come on kid, stop reading these idiotic Liberal Blogs..

He's such a Radical because he says the War is in DC..

hah..

"Our country is being destroyed. Every generation has had to fight the fight for freedom… Terrorism? Yes. That’s not the big battle,” he said. “The big battle is in D.C. with the radicals. They aren’t liberals. They are radicals. Obama, Pelosi, Walz: They’re not liberals, they’re radicals. They are destroying our country.”

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DlyTO6d1pE[/ame]

I thought one of the comments was really funny:

I am so impressed with Allen Quist that I am going right out and getting his face tattooed on my anus so all the closeted republicans that lick it can see it up close

------------------

Republicans keep saying it's Democrats that are destroying the country. But it's them. Notice, you can't even get a Republican to say the words, "Middle Class".

And health care? Funny that Republicans want to block the public option here, but they supported the Iraqi's putting it into their constitution (Article 31 and 32). Iraqi's get the public option, but America doesn't. Thanks Republicans. Like Rush said, "You made us bend over and grab our ankles. Hope you had a good time".

Last edited by a moderator:
Rdean, you're very misinformed..

It's BOTH Parties screwing up America... again i'll repeat it.. BOTH Parties.. Stop giving your party the Advantage like they deserve a "Job Well Done!" Makes you look like a fool.

The sooner you realize both Parties are screwing up you'll stop voting for Idiots posing themselves as the Real deal.

It's BOTH Parties screwing up America... again i'll repeat it.. BOTH Parties.. Stop giving your party the Advantage like they deserve a "Job Well Done!" Makes you look like a fool.

The sooner you realize both Parties are screwing up you'll stop voting for Idiots posing themselves as the Real deal.

At least the Democrats are trying to do something "for" America and not "to" it.

I don't remember Americans calling Reagan and Bush "terrorists" and Democrats saying, "I hope he fails".

The current Republican Party, whether they admit it, are working hand in hand with al Qaeda. Everything al Qaeda wanted, the Republicans did.

And health care? There are "death panels" now. Insurance companies stand between patients and doctors. THOSE ARE DEATH PANELS.

Like I said, you can't get Republicans to say the words, "Middle Class".

At least the Democrats are trying to do something "for" America and not "to" it.

I don't remember Americans calling Reagan and Bush "terrorists" and Democrats saying, "I hope he fails".

The current Republican Party, whether they admit it, are working hand in hand with al Qaeda. Everything al Qaeda wanted, the Republicans did.

And health care? There are "death panels" now. Insurance companies stand between patients and doctors. THOSE ARE DEATH PANELS.

You just lost all Credibility.
:eusa_hand:

And there it is, "But the Liberals are at least doing something!"

right..

You don't remember anyone calling Bush a "terrorist"?

Were you born yesterday?---:lol::lol::lol:

Bush was most definitely called a terrorist while in office. Shit, you can buy an assortment of t-shirts that say just that.

GIS for Bush Terrorist T-Shirt

You suffer from short term memory loss, rwhine?

Did it hurt when you lost that last little bit of credibility?

You are however correct about one thing. There are death panels now.... THAT does NOT justify the same in ObamaCare. Take your so called healthcare - which actually is not about health care - and shove it up your tight liberal ass.

From (GOP Candidate: Vet Congressman is a Radical, More Dangerous than a Terrorist)

--Since 2006, VoteVets.org has been proud to support Tim Walz in the halls of Congress. Walz represents the 1st District of Minnesota in Washington and has an impressive resume:

Walz, the son of a public school administrator and community activist, was raised in a rural community in West Point, Nebraska. He graduated from Butte High School in a class of 25 students, and went on to earn a Bachelor's of Science degree in social science education from Chadron State College. Walz's first teaching experience was at the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. Walz then accepted a teaching position through Harvard University, teaching in the People's Republic of China.
Walz enlisted in the National Guard in 1981, and over the course of his 24-year career rose to the rank of command sergeant major. In 1989, he earned the title of Nebraska Citizen-Soldier of the Year. After a deployment to Italy with his Guard unit as part of Operation Enduring Freedom, Walz retired from the National Guard and resumed teaching as a geography teacher and football coach at Mankato West Senior High School.

Walz's 1993 high school geography class studied genocide and its underlying conditions and causes, and predicted the genocide in Rwanda one year before it occurred, citing the ethnic divide, favoritism, etc.

He and his wife Gwen ran Educational Travel Adventures, accompanying high school juniors and seniors on summer educational trips to China. He is father to a 7-year-old daughter and a 2-year-old son.

Sergeant Major (Ret.) Walz's service to his country apparently means nothing to Allen Quist, one of the Republicans lining up to challenge Walz in this year's mid-term election. Here is a video of Quist, who has never worn the uniform of his country, telling you that this brave American is a "radical", is more dangerous than a terrorist and is out to destroy the country he served for 24 years (if you'd like, skip to the 3:12 mark): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DlyTO6d1pE&feature=player_embedded

"Our country is being destroyed. Every generation has had to fight the fight for freedom... Terrorism? Yes. That's not the big battle," he said. "The big battle is in D.C. with the radicals. They aren't liberals. They are radicals. Obama, Pelosi, Walz: They're not liberals, they're radicals. They are destroying our country."

Allen Quist, a politician who has been chasing office since 1982 ,should be ashamed of himself. A year before Quist began his desperate attempt to become a career politician, the man who's patriotism he attacks put on an Army uniform at the age of 17 and wore it for 24 years, rising to the highest enlisted rank and becoming the highest ranking enlisted soldier in southern Minnesota. A man who has so little respect for the service of America's Veterans has no business serving in Congress.

What a fruitcake! :cuckoo:

Linking to a left wing blog, yes, you are a fruitcake. :lol:

Forum List

Back