It is more than Biden's age

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
David Axelrod, the man who helped mastermind Barack Obama's 2008 run to the White House, now says President Joe Biden's age is a huge issue for Democrats and one with no apparent solution.
It comes after Biden, 80, suffered an embarrassing moment of confusion at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier as he stumbled through a Veterans Day service.
While he didn't reference it on Sunday, Axelrod - who served as chief strategist of Obama's two campaigns for the White House - said that Biden's age is becoming a problem as he hammered the president for the second time in a week.
'I think that there is one issue that is hanging over him,' Axelrod told Dana Bash of CNN in a conversation with ex-Maryland Republican Governor Larry Hogan.
'I think with Donald Trump on the other end, he could still win this election.
But the age issue is difficult.'

Comment.
It is a lot more than Biden's age.
The Democrats have a Bidenomics problem.
They have a hate and racism problem.
They have far Left fringe culture problem.
And they have an incredible corruption problem.
Axelrod is a notorious Democrat Hatemonger.
He fans the flames of racial tensions on purpose to divide Americans.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what Commie Chinese Puppet the Dems supplant PissPants Joey with, the policies will be the same.

Inflation, Crime, Open Borders.

None of them have any intentions of fixing any of it.

Because they're all features, not bugs.
The Democrat Party's hate, racism and corruption has alienated millions of mainstream voters.
So, their solution is to replace them with third world voters.
They deny it, and they say that it's racist to suggest that they would want to replace mainstream Americans with third world illegal aliens.

The Democrat Party's hate, racism and corruption has alienated millions of mainstream voters.
So, their solution is to replace them with third world voters.
They deny it, and they say that it's racist to suggest that they would want to replace mainstream Americans with third world illegal aliens.

Yep.

They're a total disgrace, and anyone with half a brain and a lack of mainstream media hypnosis damn well knows it.

David Axelrod, the man who helped mastermind Barack Obama's 2008 run to the White House, now says President Joe Biden's age is a huge issue for Democrats and one with no apparent solution.
It comes after Biden, 80, suffered an embarrassing moment of confusion at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier as he stumbled through a Veterans Day service.
While he didn't reference it on Sunday, Axelrod - who served as chief strategist of Obama's two campaigns for the White House - said that Biden's age is becoming a problem as he hammered the president for the second time in a week.
'I think that there is one issue that is hanging over him,' Axelrod told Dana Bash of CNN in a conversation with ex-Maryland Republican Governor Larry Hogan.
'I think with Donald Trump on the other end, he could still win this election.
But the age issue is difficult.'

Comment.
It is a lot more than Biden's age.
The Democrats have a Bidenomics problem.
They have a hate and racism problem.
They have far Left fringe culture problem.
And they have an incredible corruption problem.
Axelrod is a notorious Democrat Hatemonger.
He fans the flames of racial tensions on purpose to divide Americans.
Bidenomics problem, hmmmm. You mean like real wage growth at 5.3% currently outstripping inflation at 3.7%?
1699844306565.png

Bidenomic such as Gross Domestic Product hitting all time highs?
1699844517284.png

Bidenomics, uh, are you referring to Civilian Unemployment being lower on average than the Trump years, 3.9% in October?
1699845099157.png

Or is it oil product in the Biden administration currently being higher than the Trump years? I doubt if Biden opening the largest expansion in Alaska in 20 year is going to hurt it.

1699845323477.png

I know Bidenomics is kicking my ass on fixed retirement incomes. We could only afford 2 major vacations (Colorado skiing and Florida beaches) and my extended Kayaking trip in the Ozark Mountains, along with an addition on the back of our house, paid off, of course.

Bidenomics problem, hmmmm. You mean like real wage growth at 5.3% currently outstripping inflation at 3.7%?
View attachment 857780
View attachment 857782
Bidenomics, uh, are you referring to Civilian Unemployment being lower on average than the Trump years, 3.9% in October?
View attachment 857785
Or is it oil product in the Biden administration currently being higher than the Trump years? I doubt if Biden opening the largest expansion in Alaska in 20 year is going to hurt it.

View attachment 857788
I know Bidenomics is kicking my ass on fixed retirement incomes. We could only afford 2 major vacations (Colorado skiing and Florida beaches) and my extended Kayaking trip in the Ozark Mountains, along with an addition on the back of our house, paid off, of course.

Good grief, this economy is putrid

Good grief, this economy is putrid
What is it you do for a living? If the economy sucks where you are, you should move. It's going pretty good down here. On of my sons lives in Middle TN, its good there. I just got back from Florida. Economy was doing well at Cape San Blas. Even the Ozark tourist industry was doing great and that was early October, with the campgrounds full of $100,000 to $200,000 motor homes and campers. The Mountain Home Walmart parking lot looked like a luxury SUV and BMW convention was going on. No kidding, if the economy sucks where you are, you should get mobile and move. There are jobs and opportunity out there if worth a crap.

View attachment 857780
View attachment 857782
View attachment 857785

View attachment 857788
blah blah ... the majority of Americans disagree with you .. as far as you bragging about vacations and an addition .. so what ! I CAN BURP THE ALPHABET ! :cool:

What is it you do for a living? If the economy sucks where you are, you should move. It's going pretty good down here. On of my sons lives in Middle TN, its good there. I just got back from Florida. Economy was doing well at Cape San Blas. Even the Ozark tourist industry was doing great and that was early October, with the campgrounds full of $100,000 to $200,000 motor homes and campers. The Mountain Home Walmart parking lot looked like a luxury SUV and BMW convention was going on. No kidding, if the economy sucks where you are, you should get mobile and move. There are jobs and opportunity out there if worth a crap.

We're fine, but it's still a putrid economy. Unlike you it's not all about us

Credit card debt and default skyrocketing, car loans default rising, housing is a mess, interest rates killing everything

You should get out more instead of your "vacations"

Or actually listen to real economic news

blah blah ... the majority of Americans disagree with you .. as far as you bragging about vacations and an addition .. so what ! I CAN BURP THE ALPHABET ! :cool:
The numbers don't lie. The numbers are the numbers, and they are better than the Trump years on production, GDP, Employment, Unemployment and Wage Growth, even when compared to inflation. If you can find different numbers, post them.
If you tell everybody they are suffering loud enough and long enough, they might believe, after a while. But not if they look at how busy the economy actually is, how crowded the highways are, getting to work in the mornings and pretty much all day. Watch out on I-40, as the semi's moving freight pack the highway.

The numbers don't lie. The numbers are the numbers, and they are better than the Trump years on production, GDP, Employment, Unemployment and Wage Growth, even when compared to inflation. If you can find different numbers, post them.
If you tell everybody they are suffering loud enough and long enough, they might believe, after a while. But not if they look at how busy the economy actually is, how crowded the highways are, getting to work in the mornings and pretty much all day. Watch out on I-40, as the semi's moving freight pack the highway.
since you claim to be in Tennessee heres a song you should enjoy .. heres a popular rendition of Rocky Top ..

Credit card debt and default skyrocketing, car loans default rising, housing is a mess, interest rates killing everything

he's a leftwing elitist .. he doesnt care about other suffering .

Idiots have been looking at credit card limits as goals to be achieved since the 80s. I was just taught better, as probably you were too. The interest rates are just the Fed trying to control the inflation created by dumping free money into the system at the bottom, and now flowing to the top. We've seen this before and will see it some more.

I am pretty well up on the economic news. The numbers do not lie, and it looks like they might be even better next year. But, keep preaching how bad it is. It is a good political move, even if not economically accurate.

Idiots have been looking at credit card limits as goals to be achieved since the 80s. I was just taught better, as probably you were too. The interest rates are just the Fed trying to control the inflation created by dumping free money into the system at the bottom, and now flowing to the top. We've seen this before and will see it some more.

I am pretty well up on the economic news. The numbers do not lie, and it looks like they might be even better next year. But, keep preaching how bad it is. It is a good political move, even if not economically accurate.

Dude, you're only fooling yourself. Really

since you claim to be in Tennessee heres a song you should enjoy .. heres a popular rendition of Rocky Top ..

Damn, boy! You sound like you are trying to stimulate the underwear industry! That was greasy!:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back