It is more than Biden's age

Idiots have been looking at credit card limits as goals to be achieved since the 80s. I was just taught better, as probably you were too. The interest rates are just the Fed trying to control the inflation created by dumping free money into the system at the bottom, and now flowing to the top. We've seen this before and will see it some more.

I am pretty well up on the economic news. The numbers do not lie, and it looks like they might be even better next year. But, keep preaching how bad it is. It is a good political move, even if not economically accurate.
if Biden runs on Bidenomics he will lose in 2024 .. bigly .

if Biden runs on Bidenomics he will lose in 2024 .. bigly .
oqu5hrjdyzzb1.jpg

Well, see you at early voting and we'll watch the returns.
dude i believe you are a nice guy and a good person .. i argue a lot with you because i disagree with you on many things politically .. you seem to be doing well and i'm glad for you .. but the country is in bad shape with high crime , weak border , wars in Europe and Israel and our enemies dont respect us .. add sky high costs of living food fuel ect .. people are worried and you cant blame them .. face it whether you like Trump or not the country and the world were more stable during his admin .. Trump sometimes says cringe worthy things but his policies were great for America and world peace .

David Axelrod, the man who helped mastermind Barack Obama's 2008 run to the White House, now says President Joe Biden's age is a huge issue for Democrats and one with no apparent solution.
It comes after Biden, 80, suffered an embarrassing moment of confusion at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier as he stumbled through a Veterans Day service.
While he didn't reference it on Sunday, Axelrod - who served as chief strategist of Obama's two campaigns for the White House - said that Biden's age is becoming a problem as he hammered the president for the second time in a week.
'I think that there is one issue that is hanging over him,' Axelrod told Dana Bash of CNN in a conversation with ex-Maryland Republican Governor Larry Hogan.
'I think with Donald Trump on the other end, he could still win this election.
But the age issue is difficult.'

Comment.
It is a lot more than Biden's age.
The Democrats have a Bidenomics problem.
They have a hate and racism problem.
They have far Left fringe culture problem.
And they have an incredible corruption problem.
Axelrod is a notorious Democrat Hatemonger.
He fans the flames of racial tensions on purpose to divide Americans.
I don't think there should be an age limit on the presidency because we are living longer all the time and I have seen people in their 90's who are still very much still with it. But, when it comes to mental competency Biden has been falling fast. He hasn't known which end was up and which end was down for a long time now.

David Axelrod, the man who helped mastermind Barack Obama's 2008 run to the White House, now says President Joe Biden's age is a huge issue for Democrats and one with no apparent solution.
It comes after Biden, 80, suffered an embarrassing moment of confusion at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier as he stumbled through a Veterans Day service.
While he didn't reference it on Sunday, Axelrod - who served as chief strategist of Obama's two campaigns for the White House - said that Biden's age is becoming a problem as he hammered the president for the second time in a week.
'I think that there is one issue that is hanging over him,' Axelrod told Dana Bash of CNN in a conversation with ex-Maryland Republican Governor Larry Hogan.

Comment.
You didn't even need the OP that had nothing to do with your opinion thread.

dude i believe you are a nice guy and a good person .. i argue a lot with you because i disagree with you on many things politically .. you seem to be doing well and i'm glad for you .. but the country is in bad shape with high crime , weak border , wars in Europe and Israel and our enemies dont respect us .. add sky high costs of living food fuel ect .. people are worried and you cant blame them .. face it whether you like Trump or not the country and the world were more stable during his admin .. Trump sometimes says cringe worthy things but his policies were great for America and world peace .
Let me look at this one at a time.
The country is in bad shape. Only if people tell me it is, as moving in my city, the streets are fairly full compared to 2009 after the Bush crash. The 4 lane bypass (which no longer bypasses jack-sh#t) is crowded with vehicles as people are back to work since the pandemic days at the end of Trump administration. Locally people are still hiring, looking for good skilled labor or people with potential to learn OJT, but not with a history of being a fkup. The real estate market is settling down some, though houses quickly sold not staying on the market long. My son (who is looking for something in 300k range) says prices are not continuing to go up like the did for the last year and a half. New parks are being put it, renovated or taken up by the state after Jackson Parks and Recreation got the project going and major construction achieved. My one kick with the Forked Deer park project, (it was announced the canal construction would be for kayak use) had not been accomplished in construction, I think because survey error in civil engineering during construction phase had the canals depths above average water level of the river itself and put-in access to the river from the park and canals had not been accomplished. A 5-10 min chance meeting with the Governor, pointing out my concern, that night saw it announced river access was going to be accomplished after State takes over, making it a state park. The mayor (whom I voted for and grandson of the best mayor we ever had) is doing a good job, crime is definitely here, but certainly no worse than 5 years ago, maybe a little better. I like the changes in the sanitation department and equipment upgrades. Budgetary matters are being handled more conservatively, without raising my property taxes again and debts paid and cashflow matching up with city government needs. Of course revenues are up as business continues to increase, the city's portion of our 9.75% sales tax rate is adequate to maintain necessary cashflow. Locally on the Federal side, the vast reworking of I-40 with increased lanes, all new bridges, lighting, and the urban interchanges replacing all the figure 8 loops. Along with the new lighting from one end of Jackson to the other are completed and absolutely wonderful. This will enhance safety and ease of entry and exit, eliminating the sharp breaking and accelerations that cause accidents getting on and off all exit/entrance ramp loops. This is especially in the winter when ice and snow made getting off and on pretty exciting and dangerous at times. Score a big one for the interstate construction under Biden, and we thank you for your tax dollars, well spent.

Crime is crime and must be handled locally, as local control of crime and policing is far closer to the problem than Washington, DC.

I approve of the foreign policy in place, supporting Ukraine against Russian aggression and supporting Ukraine's fight to remain free of Russian control. While supplying weapons and tech in mass, while keeping US Troops in higher numbers in theater, but not in combat action. I'm not worried about the money. As a retired Cold Warrior, I care more about our troops and safeguarding NATO, while letting Ukraine supply the combat manpower. My brother-in-law's grandson is over there now and has been for 6 months, since graduating from basic.

I also approve the US Support of Israel in it's fight against the Hamas terrorists that infiltrated, attacking and indiscriminate murder, rape and taking hostage Israeli and foreign (including US) citizens. Neither of these two military actions were directed against the United States and mean absolutely nothing as far as respect for our country or military strength or resolve, and again, I favor support vs. using our troops on the ground.

Trump. The man is a dick, who favors autocratic top-down rule as if our constitution and laws mean nothing. It is not a matter of world stability nor is the Biden administration to blame for bad actors trying to take what is not freely given. Nor does it reflect poorly on the US, that these countries refuse to knuckle under to those that would attack them. If I am attacked, I will defend myself and family to the death, probably the death of anybody foolish enough to attack me. I favor keeping our constitution, our laws, our form of government as designed by our founding fathers and modified by our representative type government, as once it is gone, it is gone for good. I will not vote for Trump and am proud to be one of the "vermin" (trump's word) that oppose the changes to our constitutional republic, he wants, if elected again.

The country is in bad shape. Only if people tell me it is, as moving in my city, the streets are fairly full compared to 2009 after the Bush crash. The 4 lane bypass (which no longer bypasses jack-sh#t) is crowded with vehicles as people are back to work since the pandemic days at the end of Trump administration. Locally people are still hiring, looking for good skilled labor or people with potential to learn OJT, but not with a history of being a fkup. The real estate market is settling down some, though houses quickly sold not staying on the market long. My son (who is looking for something in 300k range) says prices are not continuing to go up like the did for the last year and a half. New parks are being put it, renovated or taken up by the state after Jackson Parks and Recreation got the project going and major construction achieved. My one kick with the Forked Deer park project, (it was announced the canal construction would be for kayak use) had not been accomplished in construction, I think because survey error in civil engineering during construction phase had the canals depths above average water level of the river itself and put-in access to the river from the park and canals had not been accomplished. A 5-10 min chance meeting with the Governor, pointing out my concern, that night saw it announced river access was going to be accomplished after State takes over, making it a state park. The mayor (whom I voted for and grandson of the best mayor we ever had) is doing a good job, crime is definitely here, but certainly no worse than 5 years ago, maybe a little better. I like the changes in the sanitation department and equipment upgrades. Budgetary matters are being handled more conservatively, without raising my property taxes again and debts paid and cashflow matching up with city government needs. Of course revenues are up as business continues to increase, the city's portion of our 9.75% sales tax rate is adequate to maintain necessary cashflow. Locally on the Federal side, the vast reworking of I-40 with increased lanes, all new bridges, lighting, and the urban interchanges replacing all the figure 8 loops. Along with the new lighting from one end of Jackson to the other are completed and absolutely wonderful. This will enhance safety and ease of entry and exit, eliminating the sharp breaking and accelerations that cause accidents getting on and off all exit/entrance ramp loops. This is especially in the winter when ice and snow made getting off and on pretty exciting and dangerous at times. Score a big one for the interstate construction under Biden, and we thank you for your tax dollars, well spent.

Crime is crime and must be handled locally, as local control of crime and policing is far closer to the problem than Washington, DC.

I approve of the foreign policy in place, supporting Ukraine against Russian aggression and supporting Ukraine's fight to remain free of Russian control. While supplying weapons and tech in mass, while keeping US Troops in higher numbers in theater, but not in combat action. I'm not worried about the money. As a retired Cold Warrior, I care more about our troops and safeguarding NATO, while letting Ukraine supply the combat manpower. My brother-in-law's grandson is over there now and has been for 6 months, since graduating from basic.

I also approve the US Support of Israel in it's fight against the Hamas terrorists that infiltrated, attacking and indiscriminate murder, rape and taking hostage Israeli and foreign (including US) citizens. Neither of these two military actions were directed against the United States and mean absolutely nothing as far as respect for our country or military strength or resolve, and again, I favor support vs. using our troops on the ground.

Trump. The man is a dick, who favors autocratic top-down rule as if our constitution and laws mean nothing. It is not a matter of world stability nor is the Biden administration to blame for bad actors trying to take what is not freely given. Nor does it reflect poorly on the US, that these countries refuse to knuckle under to those that would attack them. If I am attacked, I will defend myself and family to the death, probably the death of anybody foolish enough to attack me. I favor keeping our constitution, our laws, our form of government as designed by our founding fathers and modified by our representative type government, as once it is gone, it is gone for good. I will not vote for Trump and am proud to be one of the "vermin" (trump's word) that oppose the changes to our constitutional republic, he wants, if elected again.

Gibberish

instead of posting 10 thousand words you could have simply said that you like Biden and believe things are going well because you dont like Trump . i mean the guy puts ketchup on steak ! how undignified !
rytteriet-snobberne.gif

Last edited:
Gibberish
I'll tell you what. I will sigh and hang my head for your personal suffering, as long as I don't have to suffer with you, as I ain't moving where you live, as I understand it sucks there.

instead of posting 10 thousand words you could have simply said that you like Biden and believe things are going well because you dont like Trump . i mean the guy puts ketchup on steak ! how undignified !
View attachment 858171
You made multiple statements with commas, so I answered them individually with my opinion on each.
You could have just said you loved trump, so you don't care if any parts of the country aren't particularly suffering, because evidence otherwise is not good for trump.

Comment.
I guess it still takes some guts to talk about his age ..

You made multiple statements with commas, so I answered them individually with my opinion on each.
You could have just said you loved trump, so you don't care if any parts of the country aren't particularly suffering, because evidence otherwise is not good for trump.

Forum List

Back