It is more than Biden's age

What is your plan to make energy cheaper? We at the highest production in the country's history of petroleum. More wind energy than ever is being harvested, one state getting 40% plus.
Not subsidizing the most inefficient, most expensive, unreliable energy on earth is a good start in making energy cheaper

Building new refineries would help immensely.

Not subsidizing the most inefficient, most expensive, unreliable energy on earth is a good start in making energy cheaper

Building new refineries would help immensely.
Which source would that be?

Which codes would you like to see changed? I have seen houses not built to code collapse during construction, and we have seen buildings and even malls fail structurally due to construction code violations.
to begin, handicapped codes

you have seen houses collapse during construction because there are not being built to code? Where can you build a house not to code, where can you build a house without the city inspectors making sure it is following code. Where can you build a home with unlicensed contractors that will build houses not to code.

And yes, we certainly need code, but that does not mean there are unneeded code and that the cost to have the city inspect should be prohibitive to the point that there is no cheap housing for people graduating high school.

construction code violations is not the same as eliminating un-needed codes.

maybe every single code is needed, but do they all need to be followed? Like the handicapped codes? Why cant we make the handicapped pay for and build their homes on an as needed basis, instead of requiring a certain amount per site?

Something needs to be done to make homes affordable. The government will not do anything because lower cost housing is not as profitable for taxes.

Bidenomics problem, hmmmm. You mean like real wage growth at 5.3% currently outstripping inflation at 3.7%?
View attachment 857780
Bidenomic such as Gross Domestic Product hitting all time highs?
View attachment 857782
Bidenomics, uh, are you referring to Civilian Unemployment being lower on average than the Trump years, 3.9% in October?
View attachment 857785
Or is it oil product in the Biden administration currently being higher than the Trump years? I doubt if Biden opening the largest expansion in Alaska in 20 year is going to hurt it.

View attachment 857788
I know Bidenomics is kicking my ass on fixed retirement incomes. We could only afford 2 major vacations (Colorado skiing and Florida beaches) and my extended Kayaking trip in the Ozark Mountains, along with an addition on the back of our house, paid off, of course.

Look! A leftist found a bunch of pretty graphs on brainwashing kook sites. What a surprise.

to begin, handicapped codes

you have seen houses collapse during construction because there are not being built to code? Where can you build a house not to code, where can you build a house without the city inspectors making sure it is following code. Where can you build a home with unlicensed contractors that will build houses not to code.

And yes, we certainly need code, but that does not mean there are unneeded code and that the cost to have the city inspect should be prohibitive to the point that there is no cheap housing for people graduating high school.

construction code violations is not the same as eliminating un-needed codes.

maybe every single code is needed, but do they all need to be followed? Like the handicapped codes? Why cant we make the handicapped pay for and build their homes on an as needed basis, instead of requiring a certain amount per site?

Something needs to be done to make homes affordable. The government will not do anything because lower cost housing is not as profitable for taxes.
Inspections are not daily. Shortcuts are taken, most of the time caught, but if it doesn't stand up long enough to be inspected, it's just down.

What do you have against handicap codes. In commercial, it is a matter of access. In residential, it usually does not come into play.

If you can't afford a home, straight out of high school, rent or move where you can buy a trailer for a few years or until you can afford a home you might like. I bought one the year after high school, as I did not want to rent. I kept it after I got married. It was paid off in three. We kept it for 10, close to free for the last 7 while putting money in the bank. I remodeled/repaired for a few hundred and sold it for $1,000 less than I paid originally for it (as they do not appreciate) but having lived inexpensive while making bank for 7 years. It worked out well.

Looks like it went up with starting in May/June of 2020 with the free Trump money and then Biden money pored into the bottom to get past the pandemic, and then peaked within a year and a half, in July of 22 and the dropped sharply in 7 months while wages growth exceeded ever since. What economic textbook would not predict this this inflation, as business raised prices to take advantage of cheap money in the economy, as that money returned toward the top? Not a one I ever read. If wages had remained stagnant at 2020 levels as they were mostly stagnant during the Trump years, and the economy was not posting higher growth and record GDP, I would be inclined to agree, as I lived and worked through the Carter and first three years of Reagan. Employment was shitty, the inflation was higher, interest rates higher and it was an excellent time to go into the military. Now, the military has to compete hard to get recruits that can (in most cases) easily make better money in the free economy.

View attachment 858284

Another pretty graph. Can you do one that
Looks like a turkey next?

Another pretty graph. Can you do one that
Looks like a turkey next?
That would be cool for Thanksgiving.
Maybe you have data to refute, instead, or do you just go with your feelings, whether matching reality or not? I am kind of stuck with the analytics I used in business and at the McAffey School of Business.
Hard to depend on just feelings. I need data.

Of course it's more than Biden's age!

Biden is totally morally corrupt, he has been since day one....since decades ago when he started his career as a politician ....

He has only got worse with time!:mad-61:

Inspections are not daily. Shortcuts are taken, most of the time caught, but if it doesn't stand up long enough to be inspected, it's just down.

What do you have against handicap codes. In commercial, it is a matter of access. In residential, it usually does not come into play.

If you can't afford a home, straight out of high school, rent or move where you can buy a trailer for a few years or until you can afford a home you might like. I bought one the year after high school, as I did not want to rent. I kept it after I got married. It was paid off in three. We kept it for 10, close to free for the last 7 while putting money in the bank. I remodeled/repaired for a few hundred and sold it for $1,000 less than I paid originally for it (as they do not appreciate) but having lived inexpensive while making bank for 7 years. It worked out well.
Handicap codes, have gone way to far. Driving buy empty handicapped spots every single time I drive is just the tip of the iceberg of the problem.

Everywhere I have lived, east to west coast, I have seen people that have to live with their parents because rents and housing is too expensive.

I have seen 10 to 12 people in 2 bedroom apartments.

Homelessness is out of control.

Something can be done

Just released NBC poll has Trump ahead of Biden. Think about that. NBC. Wow

Forum List

Back