Trump is right to weaponize the DOJ

Nope. Deniers of science are not even listenable.

"denier of science" - Someone who doesn't believe Democrat party orthodoxy

To understand a Democrat, we just need to understand what you say in the context of your hate and intolerance

Doesn’t matter what you posted. Trump is a liar, a criminal for lying and providing false information to the FBI and a traitor for using classified information for his own purposes.

Dagosa said: I'm not a Democrat, so you can totally believe me when I say that Democrats are totally right on this and every other issue! You can't trust Trump, not like Biden, you can totally trust him! And you can trust me, I'm not a Democrat! Did I say I'm not a Democrat when I was singing of the wonders of the Democrat Party and their beloved leader Biden? And I'm not a Democrat!

Dagosa said: I'm not a Democrat, so you can totally believe me when I say that Democrats are totally right on this and every other issue! You can't trust Trump, not like Biden, you can totally trust him! And you can trust me, I'm not a Democrat! Did I say I'm not a Democrat when I was singing of the wonders of the Democrat Party and their beloved leader Biden? And I'm not a Democrat!
Obviously you just made that up, and lied your ass off.
Kaz: Just admitted he was a lying dipshit.

"denier of science" - Someone who doesn't believe Democrat party orthodoxy

To understand a Democrat, we just need to understand what you say in the context of your hate and intolerance
To be a Humper, first, you have to qualify as an idiot.

No, it is never acceptable to weaponize the DOJ. Throwing fits about how the democrats did it, and then doing it yourself is hypocrisy on a grand scale.

And the funny thing is I see a lot of republicans screaming about how unfair it is that the weaponized DOJ is messing with Trump. But far fewer seem to complain that Trump is innocent of the charges.

I agree it is never right or legal to weaponize any portion of the executive branch.
But the charges against Trump are so ridiculous that they are criminal and those prosecutors have to go.
As far as Trump being innocent":
The presidential EO's of 2009 clearly say ex-presidents remain totally exempt from any classified doc law.
It is illegal to prosecute over an unofficial loan applicant evaluation.
Jean Carroll offered to model lingerie naked.
Alternate electors are chosen by the parties, before the election and everyone already was informed of the result on the night of the election.
Not only was there no "collusion" with Russia, but Biden illegally prevented the investigation of Burisma Holding Trump legally requested, by illegally getting Shokin fired even though he was a civil servant and illegal to fire without trial.

He's just butt hurt because he got caught, his Capital attackers got caught, the people that tried to create fake electors for him are getting caught, etc. The man has the self-control of a 10-year-old, kind of like the idiots in Congress, pissed at their new speaker, because he won't call an impeachment vote, though he knows they don't have evidence at this time.

Caught at what?

I do not like Trump, but the protest at the capital was no worse than the common past protests where public officials were hung in effigy. It is sort of a tradition actually.
There cannot be any "fake electors". Alternate electors are selected by the party, before the election. And the state legislature is who forwards their count to Congress. There absolutely no way to do anything, much less violate the law.

And there is plenty of evidence to impeach Biden. Biden illegally demanded the head prosecutor of the Ukraine be fired or else no foreign aid. That is about 10 felonies, even without investigating that the US bribed the 2014 coup.

do not like Trump, but the protest at the capital was no worse than the common past protests where public officials were hung in effigy.
Hilarious. Look up “ hung in effigy “ they didn’t stay outside and hang a puppet.

The OP should disturb any American. And he's right, there would be "lots of cheers".

This is one dark time for us.

What was done to Trump was the most seditious violations of US law in the whole history of the country.
But I still hope he just moves on.

What was done to Trump was the most seditious violations of US law in the whole history of the country.
But I still hope he just moves on.

Doesn't there need to be charges filed and guilty people punished for the country to properly move on?

They were usually much more threatening, and they usually brought weapons and torches.
Most demonstrators did stay outside.
That was Frankenstein‘s monster. This was the other thing and,
There wasn’t room for all of them, Maybe we need to look at the videos. Oh, that’s not shown on Fox News. Forget it, the right will never see it.

That was Frankenstein‘s monster. This was the other thing and,
There wasn’t room for all of them, Maybe we need to look at the videos. Oh, that’s not shown on Fox News. Forget it, the right will never see it.

We've all seen all the videos.
We watched the Jan 6th infomercials.
Rational people just aren't buying into your version.

Sure, fix News never plays anything but falling bit coins.

Sure.
Remember infomercial actress Cassidy Hutchinson?
After the infomercial aired 15 pages of corrections to her testimony were submitted.
Usually someone would correct a gramatical error, or a date that they misremembered.
Not 15 pages.

Forum List

Back