GOP: 90% White and mostly Christian

I don't know why demonRats like Jake Starkey Larkey insist that whites be ashamed of being white and Republican.. he's just racist I guess.

I don't know why demonRats like Jake Starkey Larkey insist that whites be ashamed of being white and Republican.. he's just racist I guess.

Jake says he is a Republican. I am not going to accuse him of not being one. He does seem to take some left leaning positions at times. But then so do I.

For instance if we were to get into a Abortion Debate, or A gay rights Debate. I would probably be being attacked by the right for being a liberal. Labels are kind of Silly. I vote for who I think will do the best job. Earlier in my life I voted mostly Democrat. Lately I voted Republican. In both cases I was usually disappointed.

Today I will vote for anyone who I think is going to stop the spends. Keep taxes low, And limit the Power and scope of the Fed, and keep America Strong and safe.

Those are my 4 main driving issues. Everything else is secondary in my book.

That response might hold some value if I was white. And Republican. Care to throw another dart?

So you're a "mutt"?

You threw the dart. You can say whatever you want, but racism is racism. The boards are full of idiots who say one thing but are another.
dumbass, most Americans are mutts

you are a fucking idiot

Kiss my ass fuckwad. You're a dog, not me.

mutt (mt)
n. Informal
1. A mongrel dog.
Noun 1. mutt - an inferior dog or one of mixed breed

Race baiting?

It's not me in denial. The Republican Party is 90% white. They are an exclusionary political party ...
"Exclusionary" means that they are proactively keeping non-whites out.

Do you have any independently verifiable evidence of this?

Didn't think so.

No, but he does have the Congressional Black Caucus. Who does proactively keep whites out. So now who's the racist?

So you want to join the Congressional Black Caucus?

So when Rdean and others keep pointing out how the Republican Party is 90% white. Are we to conclude that they think that makes them inherently evil or racists?

If so can I then assume that Rdean and others who hold that view are Bigoted asses?

I truly believe they are (1) terrified of those kluckers and klucker-types that identify with the GOP and the TP, and (2) they see a wonderful avenue of political attack. I will let the Dems worry about their own racists, because I am busy in stomping out ours.

No doubt the Republican Party has racists in it. But they seem to imply when they keep pointing out how White the party is. That it inherently makes the party evil or tainted somehow.

To me that idea is just as bigoted as the Racism they fear in the first place.

If you ask Rdean he would tell you there are no Racists in the Democrat party. He believes it is a coalition of All that is wonderful in the world, that can do not wrong.

You lying piece of shit. Show where I said that. Go on. You said it. Prove it's true.

Jake says he is a Republican. I am not going to accuse him of not being one. He does seem to take some left leaning positions at times. But then so do I.

For instance if we were to get into a Abortion Debate, or A gay rights Debate. I would probably be being attacked by the right for being a liberal. Labels are kind of Silly. I vote for who I think will do the best job. Earlier in my life I voted mostly Democrat. Lately I voted Republican. In both cases I was usually disappointed.

Today I will vote for anyone who I think is going to stop the spends. Keep taxes low, And limit the Power and scope of the Fed, and keep America Strong and safe.

Those are my 4 main driving issues. Everything else is secondary in my book.

All you have to do is read his writing to know he is no Republican.

"Exclusionary" means that they are proactively keeping non-whites out.

Do you have any independently verifiable evidence of this?

Didn't think so.

No, but he does have the Congressional Black Caucus. Who does proactively keep whites out. So now who's the racist?

So you want to join the Congressional Black Caucus?

I'm, not a member of congress. Do you think the CBC should exclude white congressmen?

Not your kind of wacko Republican, Willow, for sure. I am responsible, you are not. I believe in the rule of law, and in the past you have said you did not. I am not in the least bothered that you wacks don't like my Republicanism. Your darkness in the party shows the good side of it. So keep doing it.

I truly believe they are (1) terrified of those kluckers and klucker-types that identify with the GOP and the TP, and (2) they see a wonderful avenue of political attack. I will let the Dems worry about their own racists, because I am busy in stomping out ours.

No doubt the Republican Party has racists in it. But they seem to imply when they keep pointing out how White the party is. That it inherently makes the party evil or tainted somehow.

To me that idea is just as bigoted as the Racism they fear in the first place.

If you ask Rdean he would tell you there are no Racists in the Democrat party. He believes it is a coalition of All that is wonderful in the world, that can do not wrong.

You lying piece of shit. Show where I said that. Go on. You said it. Prove it's true.

Awe did I hurt your feelings, have to resort to name calling?

Anyone that wants proof just has to read your posts Deano.

the funny part is you trying to deny that you think Democrats are pure as the driven snow.

Laughable.

Not your kind of wacko Republican, Willow, for sure. I am responsible, you are not. I believe in the rule of law, and in the past you have said you did not. I am not in the least bothered that you wacks don't like my Republicanism. Your darkness in the party shows the good side of it. So keep doing it.

You are a pile of steamed donkey shit. Nothing more. And, I don't recall saying I didn't believe in the rule of law.

Silly Willow and stupid divecon: we have the power here, responsible Republican power. My representative is GOP, a responsible Republican. We don't tolerate the Tea Party loonies, we don't tolerate the loony libertarians, we don't tolerate those who hate America from the far right.

Every Republican leader in the south has heard that comment about blacks voting, unfortunately, more than rarely. We have to deal with and stomp down the bigrebs, which is about as enjoyable as stomping roaches but necessary none the same.
a fucking moronic PoS idiot like you calling ME stupid

LOL
classic projection

So you're a "mutt"?

You threw the dart. You can say whatever you want, but racism is racism. The boards are full of idiots who say one thing but are another.
dumbass, most Americans are mutts

you are a fucking idiot

Kiss my ass fuckwad. You're a dog, not me.

mutt (mt)
n. Informal
1. A mongrel dog.
Noun 1. mutt - an inferior dog or one of mixed breed
you fucking moron

mutt aka mixed breed
you are fucking pathetic

there are very few "pure blood" anything in America

I am a mutt and Proud of it. I am white, and am Indian, and am Jewish, and was raised Christian and I am an Agnostic now.

Mongrel mutt what ever you want to call me :)

You are a pile of steamed donkey shit. Nothing more. And, I don't recall saying I didn't believe in the rule of law.

What you think is not important to me, Willow. You said something to the effect that Obama and the Dem majority were not your government. Elections have consequences. The GOP found that out in 2006 and 2008. Looks like the Dems in the House are going to find that it out in 2010. What I think of the Boehnerites does matter: if they take the majority, they govern the rule of law.

What you think is not important to me, Willow. You said something to the effect that Obama and the Dem majority were not your government. Elections have consequences. The GOP found that out in 2006 and 2008. Looks like the Dems in the House are going to find that it out in 2010. What I think of the Boehnerites does matter: if they take the majority, they govern the rule of law.

What I said was asswipe is obie wan is not my president. and he isn't he is interested only in his party and no one else. If that isn't obvious to you I feel bad for ya.

What I said was asswipe is obie wan is not my president. and he isn't he is interested only in his party and no one else. If that isn't obvious to you I feel bad for ya.

Which means, little one, that you turn your back on the Rule of Law, a common flaw of the very far right.

Which means, little one, that you turn your back on the Rule of Law, a common flaw of the very far right.

And the very far left. They often said the same about Bush. Saying this is not my government, does not imply you do not respect the law. It simply means you do not feel this government represent you at all.

It absolutely doesn't mean that. It means I turn my back on obie wan and the notion that you are a Republican. That's all that thar means.

And the very far left. They often said the same about Bush. Saying this is not my government, does not imply you do not respect the law. It simply means you do not feel this government represent you at all.

If one says "He [either Bush or Obama] is not my president," that means much more than your or my lack of respect for the individual. It shows an absolute disregard for the rule of constitutional law.

Forum List

Back