GOP: 90% White and mostly Christian

I don't understand why this makes some people angry when I point out these truths about the Republican Party.

There is NOTHING wrong with a political party being 90% white and mostly Christian.

Some studies say the party could be as little as 89% white. Not a lot of difference.

This is why the Republican Party is the most powerful in the US, because they are a block. The vote as a block. They see their interests as the same.

It's not about who you are, but what you do.

The criticism hasn't been about the party being white, but about the party voting against the interests of the "middle class". The perception that the party works for the interests of corporations over the interests of the average American Citizen.
A party of mutts will never have unilateral support. Blacks won't support hispanic issues and vice versa.

I don't understand why this makes some people angry when I point out these truths about the Republican Party.

There is NOTHING wrong with a political party being 90% white and mostly Christian.

Some studies say the party could be as little as 89% white. Not a lot of difference.

This is why the Republican Party is the most powerful in the US, because they are a block. The vote as a block. They see their interests as the same.

The criticism hasn't been about the party being white, but about the party voting against the interests of the "middle class". The perception that the party works for the interests of corporations over the interests of the average American Citizen.
A party of mutts will never have unilateral support. Blacks won't support hispanic issues and vice versa.

Mutts? You do your white race proud. The GOP love your kind. Besides, you prove my point.

Do you ever support your ridiculous posts with things like, I don't know, links, references, citations or numbers?

I constantly post facts and statistics from reputable, non partisan sites. That's why the right wing Confederate Conservative Republican Party of Teabags gets so upset.

Put up or shut the fuck up.

There are scientific organizations of blacks, Hispanics, gays and women. Where are the "conservative" or "Republican" science organizations? You can't find them because they don't exist, unless you count "magical creation" sites or "museums showing humans and dinosaurs" together.

Go do a search on 2.4 million jobs moved to China. The dates come up as 2001 to 2008.

Go find out about replacing "OSHA" with "voluntary compliance". Who did it and how it damaged the country.

You sit in front of the Internet. USE IT!!!!

Right wingers would rather scream "Liar - prove it" rather than actually READ the proof. Why? Because they can't stand the truth.

Mutts? You do your white race proud. The GOP love your kind. Besides, you prove my point.

That response might hold some value if I was white. And Republican. Care to throw another dart?

That response might hold some value if I was white. And Republican. Care to throw another dart?

So you're a "mutt"?

You threw the dart. You can say whatever you want, but racism is racism. The boards are full of idiots who say one thing but are another.

So you're a "mutt"?

You threw the dart. You can say whatever you want, but racism is racism. The boards are full of idiots who say one thing but are another.
dumbass, most Americans are mutts

you are a fucking idiot

rdean, is there a point to all this race-baiting?

Race baiting?

It's not me in denial. The Republican Party is 90% white. They are an exclusionary political party ...
"Exclusionary" means that they are proactively keeping non-whites out.

Do you have any independently verifiable evidence of this?

Didn't think so.

No, but he does have the Congressional Black Caucus. Who does proactively keep whites out. So now who's the racist?

And the GOP does have pro-active white groups attached to it, oddone, and no one need ask for futher evidence. Willow makes a good point about the Black Caucus. On the other hand, the Black Caucus and the NAACP for organized for reasons quite relevant to the discussion. And I am tired here of hearing some saying "I hate the blacks can vote". Screw such thought.

And the GOP does have pro-active white groups attached to it, oddone, and no one need ask for futher evidence. Willow makes a good point about the Black Caucus. On the other hand, the Black Caucus and the NAACP for organized for reasons quite relevant to the discussion. And I am tired here of hearing some saying "I hate the blacks can vote". Screw such thought.

I must have missed that, who said they hate that blacks can vote? if it was Tank don't bother, b/c that wouldn't surprise me.

bullshit
show EVIDENCE or STFU

bullshit
show EVIDENCE or STFU

You MUST be kidding Jokey is only slightly smarter than Rdean.

bullshit
show EVIDENCE or STFU

Nah, anyone who lives in the rural south hears that, divecon. I don't have to justify it to you at all for it to be true. Don't like it? Tuff luck for you.

bullshit
show EVIDENCE or STFU

Nah, anyone who lives in the rural south hears that, divecon. I don't have to justify it to you at all for it to be true. Don't like it? Tuff luck for you.
thanks for proving, once again, that you are a fucking moron.

bullshit
show EVIDENCE or STFU

thanks for proving, once again, that you are a fucking moron.

Now dear, try to be a little more gentle and understanding. Poor old Jake Starkey Larkey is grieving his short lived power grab, soon to be gone. just say he's a bit misguided and DUmb.

Silly Willow and stupid divecon: we have the power here, responsible Republican power. My representative is GOP, a responsible Republican. We don't tolerate the Tea Party loonies, we don't tolerate the loony libertarians, we don't tolerate those who hate America from the far right.

Every Republican leader in the south has heard that comment about blacks voting, unfortunately, more than rarely. We have to deal with and stomp down the bigrebs, which is about as enjoyable as stomping roaches but necessary none the same.

So when Rdean and others keep pointing out how the Republican Party is 90% white. Are we to conclude that they think that makes them inherently evil or racists?

If so can I then assume that Rdean and others who hold that view are Bigoted asses?

So when Rdean and others keep pointing out how the Republican Party is 90% white. Are we to conclude that they think that makes them inherently evil or racists?

If so can I then assume that Rdean and others who hold that view are Bigoted asses?

I truly believe they are (1) terrified of those kluckers and klucker-types that identify with the GOP and the TP, and (2) they see a wonderful avenue of political attack. I will let the Dems worry about their own racists, because I am busy in stomping out ours.

I truly believe they are (1) terrified of those kluckers and klucker-types that identify with the GOP and the TP, and (2) they see a wonderful avenue of political attack. I will let the Dems worry about their own racists, because I am busy in stomping out ours.

No doubt the Republican Party has racists in it. But they seem to imply when they keep pointing out how White the party is. That it inherently makes the party evil or tainted somehow.

To me that idea is just as bigoted as the Racism they fear in the first place.

If you ask Rdean he would tell you there are no Racists in the Democrat party. He believes it is a coalition of All that is wonderful in the world, that can do not wrong.

Forum List

Back